Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If we? Go to war with Iran

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
The leftists can drop all impeachment horseshit. He won’t be re-elected. Cook it.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    True

Even I don't want to go to war anymore. We aren't going to win. We'll kill a bunch of the wrong people. We'll stay for a decade.

I do think Trump is our best chance to stay out. The media and the democrats won't give him a blank check

Its the conundrum of modern warfare. The little fucks can paper cut the big dog knowing that we will only go full World War Two for climate change. Little humor there

Fuck Iran but no war. Thankfully we don't need their oil anymore. Let the other countries deal with them and we charge more for our oil and gas.

I thought Trump was pretty good this morning. Talked tough but gave them an out. A stupid person did it not the state.

Is John Kerry still in Iran advising them?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

True

Even I don't want to go to war anymore. We aren't going to win. We'll kill a bunch of the wrong people. We'll stay for a decade.

I do think Trump is our best chance to stay out. The media and the democrats won't give him a blank check

Its the conundrum of modern warfare. The little fucks can paper cut the big dog knowing that we will only go full World War Two for climate change. Little humor there

Fuck Iran but no war. Thankfully we don't need their oil anymore. Let the other countries deal with them and we charge more for our oil and gas.

I thought Trump was pretty good this morning. Talked tough but gave them an out. A stupid person did it not the state.

this is somewhat true, but a lot of democrats would unfortunately fall in line.

I commend Bernie and Tulsi for being strong opponents to war, Warren now seems to be jumping on as well.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

True

So you’re against the war but support the troops?

Trump needs to get rid of some of his advisors who want “limited strikes” and that bullshit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

True

So you’re against the war but support the troops?

Trump needs to get rid of some of his advisors who want “limited strikes” and that bullshit.
    That's what we do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

True

I commend Bernie and Tulsi for being strong opponents to war, Warren now seems to be jumping on as well.
    The best way to avoid war is still to act like you will. Democrats as usual want to show the belly at the first sign of trouble and assure Iran that we have their back

That is bullshit too

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

True

The best way to avoid war is still to act like you will. Democrats as usual want to show the belly at the first sign of trouble and assure Iran that we have their back

That is bullshit too

So no red line in the sand?
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    We will not be going to war with Iran. Cook it.

Iran is splintered with rogue elements within the country. Trump was alluding to this with his comments today.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

dhdawg said:

True

That is bullshit too

Lol at this bullshit. Iran is not a threat to us.
    According to your logic they are supporting war by opposing it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

True

That is bullshit too

Lol at this bullshit. Iran is not a threat.
    What?

And the border isn't a crises until AOC says it is

JFC
  • Options

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

True

That is bullshit too

Lol at this bullshit. Iran is not a threat.
    What?

And the border isn't a crises until AOC says it is

JFC
    They aren't a threat to us.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Just everyone put a big tent over the middle East and tell Israel they have the next 30 years to play.

Take off the blanket and voila!
    Islam would be done and the world could move on.
  • Options
    Iran's military budget is nothing compared to ours. We would decimate them, and completely destabilize their country in the process.

Problem is that isn't a good result for anybody and they would put a hurt on us.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bullshit

Death to @dhdawg

Hey that wasn't a threat

If Obama had succeeded in giving them nukes it wouldn't just be Israel they attacked

Not that your team would have cared about that
  • Options
    So Obama created a deal PREVENTING them from getting nukes.

Trump pulling out of that deal that was working made the world less safe.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    dhdawg said:

That's why Iran is blowing shit up to get the deal back. Because the deal would STOP them

Of course the Democrats support them

Weakness never works. Nukes are the great equalizer.

If you haven't learned by now that despots and fanatics mean what they say you should not be in charge of security of the nation

There are actions short of war that can destabilize and collapse the Mullahs

Sending them pallets of cash isn't one of them
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does blowing up just a little bit of their shit count as war or not?
  • Options

dhdawg said:

That's why Iran is blowing shit up to get the deal back. Because the deal would STOP them

Of course the Democrats support them

Weakness never works. Nukes are the great equalizer.

If you haven't learned by now that despots and fanatics mean what they say you should not be in charge of security of the nation

There are actions short of war that can destabilize and collapse the Mullahs

Sending them pallets of cash isn't one of them
    giving a country back the money that we stole from freezing their assets in exchange for ending their nuclear program.
    Trump has made the world less safe.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Obama created a deal that relied upon the word of notorious liars that they wouldn't pursue nukes and he bribed them with billions of dollars to make this promise.