Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

This dude is awesome! So much better than the fat fucks Cristobal recruits. Wrap it up Huff!!!

Cristobal is recruiting him. He will most likely be a duck.
    On this bored he’s a doog lock. Well, that’s according to SAC. Hearing he remained strong and will be a Duck.

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

This dude is awesome! So much better than the fat fucks Cristobal recruits. Wrap it up Huff!!!

On this bored he’s a doog lock. Well, that’s according to SAC. Hearing he remained strong and will be a Duck.

I’m hearing you’re a retard
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

I am. Rosengarten is still a Duck.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    Yep. We weren't expecting his commitment this weekend. We rarely get commitments from recruits during official visits. Petersen discourages it. Wants them to take their time and think it over instead of making a rash decision. He'll weigh his options with his parents over the next couple of days or weeks, come to a final decision, and then figure out a way to let Cristobal down softly.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    Yep. We weren't expecting his commitment this weekend. We rarely get commitments from recruits during official visits. Petersen discourages it. Wants them to take their time and think it over instead of making a rash decision. He'll weigh his options with his parents over the next couple of days or weeks, come to a final decision, and then figure out a way to let Cristobal down softly.
    We?
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    We?
    Husky nation.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,395
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    We?
    I'll smack a bitch who says "we?"!!
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    Ah. The helfrich strategy.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    No, the Petersen strategy that prevents UW from having a million decommits and "commits" being openly recruited by other schools like Oregon.
  • Options
    FirePetermanFirePeterman Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    No, the Petersen strategy that prevents UW from having a million decommits and "commits" being openly recruited by other schools like Oregon.
    It’s a good thing if your commits are being actively recruited by other programs. It means they are good and other programs want them. Sure a guy like Slusher is going to be a battle to hold on to, as Georgia is making a strong run at him. Or Avantae Williams who has Florida, Bama, and Miami always calling him. If other schools don’t want your players that means they aren’t very good. The elite of the elite have lots of turnover and decommits. Bama had 3 freaking 5 stars decommit last cycle but they will completely destroy any PAC12 team with ease. If you wanna play with the big boys you gotta get the big boy talent, and Cristobal realizes that. If you aren’t bringing in top flight bluechip talent and aren’t running a top flight SEC style strength and conditioning program you have no chance to win anything that actually matters.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    It’s a good thing if your commits are being actively recruited by other programs. It means they are good and other programs want them. Sure a guy like Slusher is going to be a battle to hold on to, as Georgia is making a strong run at him. Or Avantae Williams who has Florida, Bama, and Miami always calling him. If other schools don’t want your players that means they aren’t very good. The elite of the elite have lots of turnover and decommits. Bama had 3 freaking 5 stars decommit last cycle but they will completely destroy any PAC12 team with ease. If you wanna play with the big boys you gotta get the big boy talent, and Cristobal realizes that. If you aren’t bringing in top flight bluechip talent and aren’t running a top flight SEC style strength and conditioning program you have no chance to win anything that actually matters.
    This has to be up there for one of the dumbest posts on this board of all time.

UW commits are being recruited by other programs non-stop. The difference is, they are COMMITTED. They ain't out here taking other visits and announcing top school lists as if they're still uncommitted. That's embarrassing. That's shit that only happens at beta programs because they're desperate. Alpha programs don't put up with that shit. They kick their asses to the curb and replace them with other elite recruits.

Take at look at UW's 2018 and 2019 classes. Obviously they're bringing in elite talent that was coveted by all the big schools. The two most talented rosters in the conference right now are UW and USC. Not Oregon. That's why UW's pumping dudes into the NFL year after year. Not Oregon.

Lol, did you seriously just compare Oregon recruiting to Bama recruiting? Bama can lose commits and replace them with players just as good or better. Oregon can't. When Avantae Williams and Myles Slusher flip to other schools, Oregon won't be able to replace them with equal talent.

Everything you said about bringing in elite talent and running a great strength and conditioning program UW, is already doing and doing it better than Oregon.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

UW commits are being recruited by other programs non-stop. The difference is, they are COMMITTED. They ain't out here taking other visits and announcing top school lists as if they're still uncommitted. That's embarrassing. That's shit that only happens at beta programs because they're desperate. Alpha programs don't put up with that shit. They kick their asses to the curb and replace them with other elite recruits.

Take at look at UW's 2018 and 2019 classes. Obviously they're bringing in elite talent that was coveted by all the big schools. The two most talented rosters in the conference right now are UW and USC. Not Oregon.

Lol, did you seriously just compare Oregon recruiting to Bama recruiting? Bama can lose commits and replace them with players just as good or better. Oregon can't. When Avantae Williams and Myles Slusher flip to other schools, Oregon won't be able to replace them with equal talent.

Everything you said about bringing in elite talent and running a great strength and conditioning program UW is already doing and doing it better than Oregon.
    You are so full of shit so wonder if you buy your own.
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Take at look at UW's 2018 and 2019 classes. Obviously they're bringing in elite talent that was coveted by all the big schools. The two most talented rosters in the conference right now are UW and USC. Not Oregon.

Everything you said about bringing in elite talent and running a great strength and conditioning program UW is already doing and doing it better than Oregon.
    You are so full of shit so wonder if you buy your own.
    I don't even know what the fuck you just said. But what I just said is straight facts.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Take at look at UW's 2018 and 2019 classes. Obviously they're bringing in elite talent that was coveted by all the big schools. The two most talented rosters in the conference right now are UW and USC. Not Oregon. That's why UW's pumping dudes into the NFL year after year. Not Oregon.

Everything you said about bringing in elite talent and running a great strength and conditioning program UW, is already doing and doing it better than Oregon.
    UW is a beta program and peterman is a beta pussy. We lost to cal and Oregon. And the fifth best SEC team.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

UW is a beta program and peterman is a beta pussy. We lost to cal and Oregon. And the fifth best SEC team.
    That's what happens when you have an Omega quarterback who was scared of his own shadow. Those days are over. We're back.
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

That's what happens when you have an Omega quarterback who was scared of his own shadow. Those days are over. We're back.
    I hope to god dude

If we lose to zona or Stanford or someone gay this year I’m going to flip my shit

No excuses now that shitstains is gone
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,298
    ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

I heard we were winning a natty