Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2019

Baseman said:

A protypical LT. His film, however, screams douche. Bury your opponent but don’t dance like a WR.

Kaleb he’s not.

Okay Grandpa, I'm sure you think all Sack celebrations deserve penalties too.
    Sack dances are great when the play’s over, jr. Pancake dances when the play is still going are not.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

A protypical LT. His film, however, screams douche. Bury your opponent but don’t dance like a WR.

Kaleb he’s not.

Nobody cares. He's talented and he plays hard. I like my lineman burying people and talking shit afterwords.
    You care. You don’t have any lineman
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Kaleb he’s not.

Nobody cares. He's talented and he plays hard. I like my lineman burying people and talking shit afterwords.
    You care. You don’t have any lineman
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Pony up and support the boards you pollute
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Kaleb he’s not.

He’s not Nebraska classy enough for you?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I like my DWAGS talking shit and smoking weed
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Educk's version of Eklund (Matt Prehm) just put in a crystal dong for Rosengarten to the Ducks. His comments seem to make it sound like his visit to UW is merely a formality. He's a big fan of the sizzle
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Educk's version of Eklund (Matt Prehm) just put in a crystal dong for Rosengarten to the Ducks. His comments seem to make it sound like his visit to UW is merely a formality. He's a big fan of the sizzle

There's a lot of crystal dongs to UO right now, but nobody that actually knows anything. Pretty much the only ones to pay attention to are Angulo, Huffman, and Biggins. Those 3 are silent right now.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

There's a lot of crystal dongs to UO right now, but nobody that actually knows anything. Pretty much the only ones to pay attention to are Angulo, Huffman, and Biggins. Those 3 are silent right now.
    Matt puts in his CBs after consulting with them.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    lawsandl said:

Prehm puts in bullshit CB's all the time. don't pretend like he's any different then Ruth (Ektard is a level below both)
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

lawsandl said:

Prehm puts in bullshit CB's all the time. don't pretend like he's any different then Ruth (Ektard is a level below both)
    My experience with Prehm is that he is slow to put them in and he consults with the national guys. He’s just following the trend.
  • Options
    He's ALL DAWG.
  • Options

He's ALL DAWG.

Are you even slightly concerned about Oregon’s chances?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

He's ALL DAWG.

Are you even slightly concerned about Oregon’s chances?
    Nope. He can love Oregon's coaching staff all he wants and they've no doubt been recruiting him longer than UW and done a great job building that relationship. But at the end of the day UW's academics will win out. It's a 40 year decision. Not a 4 year decision. I would be shocked if he committed to Oregon after this UW official in which he and his parents are getting a deeper dive into what UW has to offer both in football and academics.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This dude is awesome! So much better than the fat fucks Cristobal recruits. Wrap it up Huff!!!
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

This dude is awesome! So much better than the fat fucks Cristobal recruits. Wrap it up Huff!!!

Cristobal is recruiting him. He will most likely be a duck.