Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacobe Covington, 2020 4* DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro) AZ, (reCOMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It means that’s sick, nasty, flithy, dope etc.

It’s a good thing you old fucks

Thanks fudgy. We have any tb’s younger than you here?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It means that’s sick, nasty, flithy, dope etc.

It’s a good thing you old fucks

Thanks fudgy. We have any tb’s younger than you here?
    You're a sick fuck
    Asken for a fren.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bringin' back the belly button look. I love it.
    everyone's been doing that...i bet you can't even find a picture of THE Tate Martell or THE Gee Scott Jr without belly buttons and sternums showing proudly
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Angulo:

I heard things went great for four-star defensive back Jacobe Covington and his mother in Seattle this past weekend. The Huskies offered relatively late, yes, but it's one he's coveted for a while and to get on campus so quickly obviously indicates a high level of interest in the program. A source in Arizona tells me that the combination of Harris/Lake is very appealing to him and those close to him, knowing that, from a development standpoint, it'd be difficult to top.

Oklahoma remains a heavy player and has been recruiting Covington as hard as any other program, so this is not over yet, but the momentum is swinging toward the Huskies right now. LSU will also get an official visit soon and has been pushing hard for a couple months, so it's another one to keep an eye on.

Washington knocked it out of the park here and has put itself in a good spot.

12/10?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    No one know what the fuck LSU is doing on the west coast lol

Remember how fast Sunday loved UDUB and committed? Right now the sell is so easy and the teams we are recruiting against cannot compete with us when it comes to city lifestyle, education, nfl development, etc. IMO if we are recruiting anyone who isn’t on Jalen McMillan/Kelee/Jordan Banks/Murao level properly, they’re commitment should be like Sunday’s. Good kids should be so excited about us that Pete has to hold off commitments for numbers purposes. Look how early these 5 star - #1 at their position type players are committing to Clemson. Obviously we’re not there yet but we should be able to close players on Covington’s level to the point where they’re so confident they cancel other visits and call it a day.

At DB, OU cannot pitch ANYTHING that is better than what we do up here. That’s the level we have finally gotten to. What a fucking feeling huh?
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

Remember how fast Sunday loved UDUB and committed? Right now the sell is so easy and the teams we are recruiting against cannot compete with us when it comes to city lifestyle, education, nfl development, etc. IMO if we are recruiting anyone who isn’t on Jalen McMillan/Kelee/Jordan Banks/Murao level properly, they’re commitment should be like Sunday’s. Good kids should be so excited about us that Pete has to hold off commitments for numbers purposes. Look how early these 5 star - #1 at their position type players are committing to Clemson. Obviously we’re not there yet but we should be able to close players on Covington’s level to the point where they’re so confident they cancel other visits and call it a day.

At DB, OU cannot pitch ANYTHING that is better than what we do up here. That’s the level we have finally gotten to. What a fucking feeling huh?

we knocked it out of the park so far that he still wants to take other visits
    I’m not sure why but this made me laugh really hard. Low batting average albeit but I’ll give ya credit when it’s due. Lol now just say sorry to Savell.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019

ZoneUW said:

I’m not sure why but this made me laugh really hard. Low batting average albeit but I’ll give ya credit when it’s due. Lol now just say sorry to Savell.
    I'm not who hurt Sav'ell's feelings

That was daddy Sam Adams
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

That was daddy Sam Adams
    Lol I didn’t actually mean you had to apologize but good on ya mate and trust me I don’t take this as seriously as the rest. Do you and @backthepack need to think twice before you tweet? Sure. But people thought I was a hater for saying “has anyone wished Nick Harris was 6’3” so trust me I get how you think people can be too sensitive.

Recruits are the only people I care about not hurting their feelings. Even if I don’t think what I said was egregious, I know that @Baseman is donating good money to the WAM and I can keep my 50/50 maybe I shouldn’t tweet this-stuff safe with him.
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

That was daddy Sam Adams
    Lol I didn’t actually mean you had to apologize but good on ya mate and trust me I don’t take this as seriously as the rest. Do you and @backthepack need to think twice before you tweet? Sure. But people thought I was a hater for saying “has anyone wished Nick Harris was 6’3” so trust me I get how you think people can be too sensitive.

Recruits are the only people I care about not hurting their feelings. Even if I don’t think what I said was egregious, I know that @Baseman is donating good money to the WAM and I can keep my 50/50 maybe I shouldn’t tweet this-stuff safe with him.
    I barely think once
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

That was daddy Sam Adams

True thou, I wasn’t even trying to rag of sav’ell, just trying to figure out what the beef was, but of course social media is social media and I’m not great with words... but it’s a process and I’ll try to be a better POASTER
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

That was daddy Sam Adams

True thou, I wasn’t even trying to rag of sav’ell, just trying to figure out what the beef was, but of course social media is social media and I’m not great with words... but it’s a process and I’ll try to be a better POASTER

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:
    Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:
    Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain.
    Honestly one of the greatest one liner movies in history. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.