Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adam Carolla and thoughts about Hardcore Husky

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Freedom to @AZDuck !!!! Come on stalin don’t be a cuck and in ban him. Will make wam donations as soon as he is freed.

Speaking of cucks, maybe AZ _should_ be reinstated, but with a name change to AZCuck.
    Why? He'd be banned in 2 days anyway. He's been banned everywhere He treads. Every board, every social platform. Looks like He's baaaaack on Twatter but that's the only place that will have him.
    Yes, he'll shit himself in no time.

Hmmm... Speaking of freeloaders... What say you, salem?
    Baze is FIRST!!!!

Initially it was that I refused to give to anything Husky related. But that doesn't really hold water.

And I can't really say that I'm too poor to do so, because if that was the case I could be doing something else than poast here, at least after the normal work hours, to make more money.

Really it just boils down to being a tight ass.

But it is tim to give something.

If I had a Salem, OR mortgage I'd sponsor 10 x Wam memberships. Fuck, we know people at a 5 acre winery down there in the Eola Amity AVA that make world class wine, and you can buy the whole thing, inc. house for $1.2 million.
    You couldn't sound any more old, rich, & white.

Are all crew types this elitist?
    Maybe me and @whlinder can try and drum up some rich row boat alumni support to partake in Hardcore Husky. But all my best row boat frens are either Doogs, snowflakes, or don't care enough about Husky football.
    Your “frens” sound like fags.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

biak1 said:

Some thoughts reading dis thread:

1. The idea of ostracizing or ignoring people who don't pay but actively contribute to the site in other ways (i.e. discussions, memes) is FS. Guess I'm thinking of the young and the poor (or both in THIS economy). I'm a millennial so I'm still in the mindset that we need every fan we can get, even on HCH. Use signatures as another perk? I appreciate your point here and I think it's valid, but still...$25.00 to chip in once a year to help keep the lights on ain't much. I don't bat an eye when someone with a few hundred posts hasn't chipped in, and we shouldn't peer pressure those guys. However, I think we can all discern who's just being lazy and/or cheap. Those guys need to get some well earned grief.

2. There's the 90/10 rule where 10% of the poasters are responsible for 90% of the poasts. This site is great when the BDTW guys are around, beefs between posters get brought up, etc. It's why I'd welcome Chest and Sven back -- more content = better site, dooging or not. Sven knows he's a bitch but he's OUR bitch. As an aside, possibly create more badges to show:
      • Moderators
      • Power (bottom) users like a lot of the recruitnik guys
      • Race - he's an institution. Story tim with Uncle Race is my favorite, DFI, etc.
      • dnc who.gif
    3. Advertising sounds good in theory but this place will live or die based on the community. Might as well start the HCH religion and get some tax exemption, I'm on here praying 10x a day.
    This is fair.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sven doesn’t know he’s a bitch. HTH

Oh he knows.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Too many on here are still enjoying free beer. Time to step up, fuckos. Even an unemployed and unemployable like me can chip in a few bucks.

What if you are extremely pour like me?
    Ask your two dads for some money. Or stop bragging about being from the Eastside.
    If I can’t brag about daddy’s money then I’m out!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Too many on here are still enjoying free beer. Time to step up, fuckos. Even an unemployed and unemployable like me can chip in a few bucks.

Ask your two dads for some money. Or stop bragging about being from the Eastside.
    *daddies'
  • Options

*daddies'
    The other one died in a tragic horse back riding accident.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Freedom to @AZDuck !!!! Come on stalin don’t be a cuck and in ban him. Will make wam donations as soon as he is freed.

Speaking of cucks, maybe AZ _should_ be reinstated, but with a name change to AZCuck.
    Why? He'd be banned in 2 days anyway. He's been banned everywhere He treads. Every board, every social platform. Looks like He's baaaaack on Twatter but that's the only place that will have him.

Baze is FIRST!!!!

Initially it was that I refused to give to anything Husky related. But that doesn't really hold water.

And I can't really say that I'm too poor to do so, because if that was the case I could be doing something else than poast here, at least after the normal work hours, to make more money.

If I had a Salem, OR mortgage I'd sponsor 10 x Wam memberships. Fuck, we know people at a 5 acre winery down there in the Eola Amity AVA that make world class wine, and you can buy the whole thing, inc. house for $1.2 million.

Maybe me and @whlinder can try and drum up some rich row boat alumni support to partake in Hardcore Husky. But all my best row boat frens are either Doogs, snowflakes, or don't care enough about Husky football.
    They are.

Now pony up fuck face.
    Every insult I have to give back involves your wife because word on the streets is she’s hot.

It’s really more out of jealousy.

FML I’ve resorted to clowning on dudes with hot wives because I have a heffer and can’t afford to donate.
    Come on @dirtysouwfdawg

Five less trips to Waffle House per year and you can make this happen.
  • Options

*daddies'
    T's & P's

Hazards of living in Bridle Trails. I'm sure he was riding bareback.
    We are a block from the lake. The insurance money was very good. Of course it was bareback!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Baze is FIRST!!!!

They are.

Now pony up fuck face.
    Every insult I have to give back involves your wife because word on the streets is she’s hot.

It’s really more out of jealousy.

FML I’ve resorted to clowning on dudes with hot wives because I have a heffer and can’t afford to donate.
    Come on @dirtysouwfdawg

Five less trips to Waffle House per year and you can make this happen.
    I’d rather make 10 calls to close a sponsor and then hard code there ads into the site.

FYI- haven’t ate at a Waffle House in 4 yrs. fucking nasty.

When you come up with a solution to make my wife hot and skinny I’m all ears.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

*daddies'
    T's & P's

Hazards of living in Bridle Trails. I'm sure he was riding bareback.
    Is the red asshole market still there?

We use to ride our bikes to school, stop at Starbucks for a killer hot chocolate, then hit the bridle the trails and try and avoid the giant horse shit mounds. Oh to be young again and not want to cut myself.

Ben Franklin screaming Eagles 4lyfe.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FirePete said:

Baze is FIRST!!!!

Good point here. You can sponsor badges. I've sponsored a few over the years. Help the less fortunate pours around this shithole.
    Ha ha. I'm still paying the Seattle mortgage and need people to sponsor me.
    That only matters if you bought 2015 or later.