Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lesbian couple attacked.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ZoneUW said:

They could have been black, or white, or both or neither. But who gives a shit. It was a horrible attack and normal people will feel bad for the two women, and for all lesbian and gay couples who are harassed by low lifes.

However, the Bob Bros are waiting with baited breath, hoping it was a group of black teens so it would validate their worldview.

Aside from that, I wood your Avatar.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

When no one will describe the attackers, that’s how you know. HondoBros are cool with it thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/four-teenagers-arrested-attack-against-lesbian-couple-london-bus-n1015131

That's how we know what?

When no one will describe the attackers, that’s how you know. HondoBros are cool with it thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/four-teenagers-arrested-attack-against-lesbian-couple-london-bus-n1015131

That's how we know what?

We don't know. But here's what we do know here in 2019. If a gang attacks another person or group of persons in relation to their race, sexual preference or religious idealogy, etc. the MSM would let us know if they were white.
    Great assumption.

My assumption is because the attackers are teens (described as 15-18), their identities are being held privately.

The "MSM" paranoia outs you as an InfoWars/Brietbart/Limbaugh kook, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
    Yes...except we know they are teens and male....... adding race would be far from identifying them..so what’s the reason?
    Because you're the only one concerned with their Race?
    How am I concerned about there race? I’m concerned with consistency in reporting facts. I’m not surprised that escapes you.
    The topic of your post was to highlight the fact that race is downplayed in these sorts of articles when the perpetrators are non-whites.

Perhaps the journalists are not reporting their race on purpose in order to avoid flaring racial tensions? You're playing dumb if you can't think of anything bad happening from journalists emphasizing race when black people commit crimes.

When they emphasize the race of white people, men like you on college football message board get their feelings hurt. When they emphasize the race of black people, people fucking die. The KKK was founded off of fears of black criminality.

Why is this a bigger issue to you than the fact that gangs of teens in london are harassing Lesbian Couples? Shouldn't that be the focus in this discussion? Not your feelings on a message board?

Race is like, the thing about this situation that absolutely no one but you and your little circle jerk here care about.
    Sounds like you view white people as savages unable to contain their violence if they read an article

I assume the OP is a white male that was triggered by a news report of a crime that did not include the Race of the perps.

So maybe the OP can control their anger enough to be peaceful, but it's also as likely they will kick their dog out of the frustration of being oppressed by the media.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

We don't know. But here's what we do know here in 2019. If a gang attacks another person or group of persons in relation to their race, sexual preference or religious idealogy, etc. the MSM would let us know if they were white.
    Great assumption.

My assumption is because the attackers are teens (described as 15-18), their identities are being held privately.

The "MSM" paranoia outs you as an InfoWars/Brietbart/Limbaugh kook, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
    And with that comment, BB plunges right back into the idiot pool for some further brainwashing.
    Because any left leaning media is brainwashing while any random far-right media aggregate is objective fact and gold-standard journalism. Got it. totally doesn't sound like something a brainwashed person would say.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

The 18 year old isn’t a minor and I’m not even sure if GB has the same protections for under age perps as we do here in the US.

Weird how this whole underage deal didn’t impact the reporting on the MAGA hat wearing Covington kids
    What do the Maga hat wearing Covington kids in Washington DC have to do with an attack on a bus in (checks notes) ... London?

As always, Bob brings up a completely irrelevant incident.
    The Boob Bros. think that White males are being oppressed by the media. Poor guys. It's almost like they are fragile...like a snowflake, maybe?
    The strawman’s ass gets fucked
    How does it feel?

And why do you bring up gay sex all the time?
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Yes...except we know they are teens and male....... adding race would be far from identifying them..so what’s the reason?
    Why is it so important for you to know their race? If, as you said, it wouldn't help identify them seeing they are all in custody?
    It’s not. And you miss the point, as always.
    You are the one who started a thread complaining that the article didn't mention their race.
    It's not about race, per se. It's about the double-standards of the media as they push their narratives while picking winners and losers. And that is what divides people more than any other force in our culture.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

The 18 year old isn’t a minor and I’m not even sure if GB has the same protections for under age perps as we do here in the US.

Weird how this whole underage deal didn’t impact the reporting on the MAGA hat wearing Covington kids
    What do the Maga hat wearing Covington kids in Washington DC have to do with an attack on a bus in (checks notes) ... London?

The Boob Bros. think that White males are being oppressed by the media. Poor guys. It's almost like they are fragile...like a snowflake, maybe?
    How does it feel?

Gay sex, not what I'm personally into, but I wouldn't knock anyone for trying it. Go ahead bob, take the plunge. We don't judge.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Great except YOUR assumptions are based on ignorance.

The age of consent in Britain is 16. MY assumption is your theory would apply to those under 16.

Neato.

Now what about the rights of arrested v charged?
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

And with that comment, BB plunges right back into the idiot pool for some further brainwashing.
    Because any left leaning media is brainwashing while any random far-right media aggregate is objective fact and gold-standard journalism. Got it. totally doesn't sound like something a brainwashed person would say.
    No, but the Left has a 5 to 1 network advantage, so let's be real.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

It helps if you’re not a dumbfuck.

MAGA hat wearing kids media has no problem reporting on their race. In fact it becomes a central theme in the reporting.

Race of the perps in this story? State secret
    Lets say a video was released and it turns out these kids were all white.

What then? Your brain explodes?
    Could happen, highly unlikely. Do you ever actually read the news?

Do you feel it’s just some odd coincidence that everyone who isn’t a committed leftist has come to a similar conclusion as to the race of the perps?

It’s not an accident

Everyone?

I think that most people would read the article and not wonder what the perps' Race is. I know that I could not care less.

Some TugTards get triggered by media reporting. Sad!
    Everyone here Mr. Pedantic
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

How does it feel?

Gay sex, not what I'm personally into, but I wouldn't knock anyone for trying it. Go ahead bob, take the plunge. We don't judge.
    Homophobic POTD.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Why is it so important for you to know their race? If, as you said, it wouldn't help identify them seeing they are all in custody?
    You are the one who started a thread complaining that the article didn't mention their race.
    It's not about race, per se. It's about the double-standards of the media as they push their narratives while picking winners and losers. And that is what divides people more than any other force in our culture.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    What divides us more? The media or actual homophobic violence on public transit?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Vids of your Covington MAGA bros were posted on social media, no vids of the london bus attackers except for CCTV.

London attackers have been arrested, not charged. Another good reason that the identities aren't fully released?

Maybe we'll get mugshots and the CCTV at some point and you guys can thump your chests when it turns out they're black or maybe even ****fingers crossed**** recently emigrated black muslims!
    No
    YBE
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

How does it feel?

Homophobic POTD.

Not that there's anything right with it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

How am I concerned about there race? I’m concerned with consistency in reporting facts. I’m not surprised that escapes you.
    The topic of your post was to highlight the fact that race is downplayed in these sorts of articles when the perpetrators are non-whites.

Perhaps the journalists are not reporting their race on purpose in order to avoid flaring racial tensions? You're playing dumb if you can't think of anything bad happening from journalists emphasizing race when black people commit crimes.

When they emphasize the race of white people, men like you on college football message board get their feelings hurt. When they emphasize the race of black people, people fucking die. The KKK was founded off of fears of black criminality.

Why is this a bigger issue to you than the fact that gangs of teens in london are harassing Lesbian Couples? Shouldn't that be the focus in this discussion? Not your feelings on a message board?

Race is like, the thing about this situation that absolutely no one but you and your little circle jerk here care about.
    JFC. Yeah, that’s it, they don’t want to fuel racial tensions. You’re either the dumbest mother fucker to ever post here or a liar. maybe both? You should ask Derek to remove you again. fucking dumb shit.
    I've hit a nerve. Starting to get it now?
    I get you’re triggered by wondering about the media coverage and you coming up with idiotic theories. Yes, I get that. Why so angry?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

I would suggest that the people who intentionally omitted their race are the ones who are truly concerned with their race
    Imagine having this twisted view
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

good ole white london chaps wouldn't dare do this! Bob says so!

How much more abuse can the strawman’s ass take?
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    What divides us more? The media or actual homophobic violence on public transit?
    The media. Hands down.

Is that a serious question?
    So violence against innocent people living their lives in public is not something you're worried about... ;/
  • Options

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

The water's murky in here, but you seem to enjoy it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

Is that a serious question?
    So violence against innocent people living their lives in public is not something you're worried about... ;/
    I’m worried about it. That’s the fucking point idiot.