Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why are liberals such liars?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    Here's a question: what does it matter?
    That liberals are liars?
    How Bob. Explain how that tweet is a lie in your words.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    I think you need to turn the question around. When the stakes are so low, why can't O'Keefed just admit that he was wrong? Will he melt if he admits it? And why is it, that I find this trait so often in liberals?

Pretty simple really, if you're unwilling to admit an error even after it's obvious that you've made one and you're willing to lie about it, why should your word be taken on any other subject?
    SFGbob said:

I think you need to turn the question around. When the stakes are so low, why can't O'Keefed just admit that he was wrong? Will he melt if he admits it? And why is it, that I find this trait so often in liberals?

Pretty simple really, if you're unwilling to admit an error even after it's obvious that you've made one and you're willing to lie about it, why should your word be taken on any other subject?

Three pages in and you are unwilling to answer the most basic question Bob. What are you afraid of?
    Standard Supporter
    Kunt's that dodge questions from me don't get answers Hondo.

Get O'Keefed to tell you why she is a liar.
    SFGbob said:

Kunt's that dodge questions from me don't get answers Hondo.

Get O'Keefed to tell you why she is a liar.

You are the one dodging. I have never once dodged a question from you. They being said, what are you afraid of? Pussy. Answer the question. It's simple. Probably can be done in one sentence.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,710
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

When the stakes are so low, why can't O'Keefed just admit that he was wrong?

That I cannot answer.

And why is it, that I find this trait so often in liberals?

I can't answer that either, except to say it's not my experience. I find just as many bullshit propaganda paper hangers out there on the right as I do on the left. There is no shortage of ill-informed partisan bananas of every stripe. Just my experience anyway.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

I can't answer that either, except to say it's not my experience. I find just as many bullshit propaganda paper hangers out there on the right as I do on the left. There is no shortage of ill-informed partisan bananas of every stripe. Just my experience anyway.
    I'll agree with you that there are plenty of people on both sides who are ill informed, the difference I find is when you confront the person with making the false statements with the facts and how they then respond to the facts.

We all make errors. Hondo claiming that Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s and then still trying to claim that he was "technically" correct after was shown that he had his head up his ass is not a behavior I've ever seen in a Conservative. Not saying there isn't one out there but I've never seen it.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

I'll agree with you that there are plenty of people on both sides who are ill informed, the difference I find is when you confront the person with making the false statements with the facts and how they then respond to the facts.

We all make errors. Hondo claiming that Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s and then still trying to claim that he was "technically" correct after was shown that he had his head up his ass is not a behavior I've ever seen in a Conservative. Not saying there isn't one out there but I've never seen it.
    I didn't say it was technically correct. Idiot. That being said, how do it explain Houston "revenues did go up"? After being shown the facts. Time after Time.

Now answer how what AOC said is a lie.
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

I didn't say it was technically correct. Idiot.
    See, he just lies.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.
    Link? Bob after I looked it up and saw it was under 2%, I said the point I was making was still correct. Even tho I was technically wrong on that point.

Now answer how she's lying.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.
    Link? Bob after I looked it up and saw it was under 2%, I said the point I was making was still correct. Even tho I was technically wrong on that point.

So you were just "technically wrong" about Social Security not existing in the 1950s. Got it. Thanks for providing a real time example of what I was talking about Hondo.
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

So you were just "technically wrong" about Social Security not existing in the 1950s. Got it. Thanks for providing a real time example of what I was talking about Hondo.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Bob doesn't understand how you can get one part technically wrong and still be right in the actual point one is making.

How answer how she is lying. Lil lyin Bob.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The money is still on this going through courts back to the Supremes who will uphold Roe.

I'm of the opinion that this can hurt GOP candidates including Trump. Britt Hume thinks the 60 million abortions since Roe are not what people had in mind. We've gone from safe, legal, and rare to birth control.

LIPO.

I wonder how those pussy hat wearing “shout your abortion” radical feminists are feeling right about now.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Bob doesn't understand how you can get one part technically wrong and still be right in the actual point one is making.
    So you were right about Social Security not existing in the 1950s. Got it
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Do you can't answer how AOC is lying. Weird. Lil lyin Bob.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm a conservative and you all know exactly where I stand on abortion.

As I have said many times I am for retroactive abortions and I am the lone decider of who it applies to.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,105
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

I'm a conservative and you all know exactly where I stand on abortion.

As I have said many times I am for retroactive abortions and I am the lone decider of who it applies to.

Yourself?
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

So you can't answer how AOC is lying. Weird. Lil lyin Bob.
    Bump for Bob.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't get the argument against abortions

I don't want these ghetto fags raising ugly girls and criminal sons

Abort that shit
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,710
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I don't get the argument against abortions

I don't want these ghetto fags raising ugly girls and criminal sons

Abort that shit

I nominate @Pitchfork51 for SCOTUS.