Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why are liberals such liars?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I think you need to turn the question around. When the stakes are so low, why can't O'Keefed just admit that he was wrong? Will he melt if he admits it? And why is it, that I find this trait so often in liberals?

Pretty simple really, if you're unwilling to admit an error even after it's obvious that you've made one and you're willing to lie about it, why should your word be taken on any other subject?

When the stakes are so low, why can't O'Keefed just admit that he was wrong?

That I cannot answer.

And why is it, that I find this trait so often in liberals?

I can't answer that either, except to say it's not my experience. I find just as many bullshit propaganda paper hangers out there on the right as I do on the left. There is no shortage of ill-informed partisan bananas of every stripe. Just my experience anyway.
    I'll agree with you that there are plenty of people on both sides who are ill informed, the difference I find is when you confront the person with making the false statements with the facts and how they then respond to the facts.

We all make errors. Hondo claiming that Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s and then still trying to claim that he was "technically" correct after was shown that he had his head up his ass is not a behavior I've ever seen in a Conservative. Not saying there isn't one out there but I've never seen it.
    I didn't say it was technically correct. Idiot.
    See, he just lies.
    Link? Bob after I looked it up and saw it was under 2%, I said the point I was making was still correct. Even tho I was technically wrong on that point.

Now answer how she's lying.
    So you were just "technically wrong" about Social Security not existing in the 1950s. Got it. Thanks for providing a real time example of what I was talking about Hondo.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I think you need to turn the question around. When the stakes are so low, why can't O'Keefed just admit that he was wrong? Will he melt if he admits it? And why is it, that I find this trait so often in liberals?

Pretty simple really, if you're unwilling to admit an error even after it's obvious that you've made one and you're willing to lie about it, why should your word be taken on any other subject?

That I cannot answer.

I can't answer that either, except to say it's not my experience. I find just as many bullshit propaganda paper hangers out there on the right as I do on the left. There is no shortage of ill-informed partisan bananas of every stripe. Just my experience anyway.
    I'll agree with you that there are plenty of people on both sides who are ill informed, the difference I find is when you confront the person with making the false statements with the facts and how they then respond to the facts.

We all make errors. Hondo claiming that Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s and then still trying to claim that he was "technically" correct after was shown that he had his head up his ass is not a behavior I've ever seen in a Conservative. Not saying there isn't one out there but I've never seen it.
    See, he just lies.
    Link? Bob after I looked it up and saw it was under 2%, I said the point I was making was still correct. Even tho I was technically wrong on that point.

So you were just "technically wrong" about Social Security not existing in the 1950s. Got it. Thanks for providing a real time example of what I was talking about Hondo.
    Bob doesn't understand how you can get one part technically wrong and still be right in the actual point one is making.
    So you were right about Social Security not existing in the 1950s. Got it
    So you can't answer how AOC is lying. Weird. Lil lyin Bob.
    Why disappear Bob? It's an easy question and you have double and tripled down on the fact AOC lied. Post up how.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Bob doesn't understand how you can get one part technically wrong and still be right in the actual point one is making.
    Why disappear Bob? It's an easy question and you have double and tripled down on the fact AOC lied. Post up how.
    Asked and answered. Pathological lying pieces of shit who dodge questions from me don't get answers.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Asked and answered. Pathological lying pieces of shit who dodge questions from me don't get answers.
    You have not answered how she lied. Read her tweet again. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Sorry, pathological lying pieces of shit who dodge questions from me don't get a response.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,128
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Sorry, pathological lying pieces of shit who dodge questions from me don't get a response.
    Only blob can simultaneously argue that he has answered and that he won't answer.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Only blob can simultaneously argue that he has answered and that he won't answer.
    Oh man I was going to let him do it a couple more times before I called him out. Lol

Yet he still won't answer how AOC lied. It's super simple and he has argued the whole time she has. But not explained what the actual lie is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,311
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Oh man I was going to let him do it a couple more times before I called him out. Lol

Yet he still won't answer how AOC lied. It's super simple and he has argued the whole time she has. But not explained what the actual lie is.
    Yes he did
  • Options

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Yes he did
    Where is the lie in these words?

Alabama lawmakers are making all abortions a felony punishable w jailtime,incl women victimized by rape+incest.

Of course, no added punishments for rapists.

It’s going to
    @GovernorKayIvey
    ‘s desk. She will decide the future of women’s rights in Alabama.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Would you care to help out your new ass munching pal on how AOC lied O'Keefed? It's the least you can do after all the sweet ass tonguing he has given to you.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Would you care to help out your new ass munching pal on how AOC lied O'Keefed? It's the least you can do after all the sweet ass tonguing he has given to you.
    Use your words. Tell me how her words are a lie.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Yes he did

Alabama lawmakers are making all abortions a felony punishable w jailtime,incl women victimized by rape+incest.

It’s going to
    @GovernorKayIvey
    Women who have abortions won’t be jailed and won’t receive felony charges.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/janelytvynenko/alabama-abortion-ban-misinformation
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,303
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    And POOF(!) just like that Hondo and HHusky are gone!
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Yes he did

It’s going to
    @GovernorKayIvey

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/janelytvynenko/alabama-abortion-ban-misinformation
    Read her quote again. For comprehension this time. It doesn't say that "women will be punishable". The "including" language doesn't mean the women, it means the act of rape does not give an out for a punishable offense.

But I do applaud your effort to do what Bob is too much of a pussy to do himself.
  • Options

Hi there!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Yes he did

It’s going to
    @GovernorKayIvey

Read her quote again. For comprehension this time. It doesn't say that "women will be punishable". The "including" language doesn't mean the women, it means the act of rape does not give an out for a punishable offense.

But I do applaud your effort to do what Bob is too much of a pussy to do himself.
    Does anyone speak dumbshit liar and want to take a stab at this?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Yes he did

It’s going to
    @GovernorKayIvey

Why am I not surprised that you don't understand?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019

Not being a moron, O'Keefed already admitted AOC lied. Hondo because he is dumb as dog shit still can't figure it out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That I cannot answer.

See, he just lies.

Yes he did

It’s going to
    @GovernorKayIvey

Why am I not surprised that you don't understand?
    Understand your stupid as fuck attempt to deny what she said in plain English? Nope I don't
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Not being a moron, O'Keefed already admitted AOC lied. Hondo because he is dumb as dog shit still can't figure it out.
    Shocking that you can't read either. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Shocking that you can't read either. Lil lyin Bob.
    "women will be punishable".

Yeah, few can read and write as well as you Hondo.