Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why are liberals such liars?

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So you lied about it yesterday and then you doubled down on that lie through out the day yesterday and you continued to lie about it today.

You and AOC have a lot in common which was my point. "If" I can find where you're wrong my ass O'Keefed. And this is why you're not someone who just got something wrong, you're a fucking liar.

I'd be wrong to say you were right, blob.

Why does the law provide pregnant women an affirmative defense, blob? According to you, they don't need it.
    You seem suddenly board of the topic, blob.
    You seem like you're in the middle of chewing off your pecker before you'd ever admit to being wrong. You claimed that a woman could be criminally charged for getting an abortion out of state when she returned to Georgia. There is nothing in the law that allows for that. You fucking lied O'Keefed. You can stick your "affirmative defense" diversion up your ass because it doesn't support what you claimed.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So you lied about it yesterday and then you doubled down on that lie through out the day yesterday and you continued to lie about it today.

You and AOC have a lot in common which was my point. "If" I can find where you're wrong my ass O'Keefed. And this is why you're not someone who just got something wrong, you're a fucking liar.

Why does the law provide pregnant women an affirmative defense, blob? According to you, they don't need it.
    You seem like you're in the middle of chewing off your pecker before you'd ever admit to being wrong. You claimed that a woman could be criminally charged for getting an abortion out of state when she returned to Georgia. There is nothing in the law that allows for that. You fucking lied O'Keefed. You can stick your "affirmative defense" diversion up your ass because it doesn't support what you claimed.
    Non responsive.

Imagine my surprise.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Non responsive.

Imagine my surprise.
    Yeah, shocking I'm not willing to chase after your diversion. Get CD to do it, he can't wait to give you an ass tonguing O'Keefed.
    Standard Supporter
    Georgia wants to prosecute women who return to the state having had an abortion

That's what you claimed Kunt. You fucking lied, just like AOC lied.
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Non responsive.

Imagine my surprise.
    Yeah, shocking I'm not willing to chase after your diversion. Get CD to do it, he can't wait to give you an ass tonguing O'Keefed.
    Freud would find your oral anal fixation interesting, I’m sure. To the rest of us, that’s just blob being blob.

diversion (noun) : something that guts blob’s argument.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Non responsive.

Imagine my surprise.
    Freud would find your oral anal fixation interesting, I’m sure. To the rest of us, that’s just blob being blob.

A non-response response.

Fucking liar
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

That's what you claimed Kunt. You fucking lied, just like AOC lied.

For the fourth time. Explain the lie from AOCs tweet.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Non responsive.

Imagine my surprise.
    GayBob’s fixation is Homoeroticism.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Non responsive.

Imagine my surprise.

A non-response response.

Fucking liar
    I’ve already addressed that, blob. You need to explain why a pregnant woman requires a defense to a prosecution you claim can never be undertaken.
    Standard Supporter
    Even the Planned Parenthood representative is calling you a liar O'Keefed.

Planned Parenthood’s Staci Fox told The Post on Friday.

HB 481 could not be used to successfully prosecute women, she argued. But if a woman had a miscarriage, she could be pulled into an investigation looking at whether someone performed an illegal abortion on her.
    SFGbob said:

HB 481 could not be used to successfully prosecute women, she argued. But if a woman had a miscarriage, she could be pulled into an investigation looking at whether someone performed an illegal abortion on her.

Lil lyin Bob. Where is the lie in AOCs tweet?
    SFGbob said:

I read the bill. You and a Planned Parenthood rep may agree, but my question stands and you don’t appear to have an explanation for the presence of the affirmative defense. Maybe you can ask Planned Parenthood.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Maybe you can get O'Keefed to help you out, even he knows AOC was lying.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I read the bill. You and a Planned Parenthood rep may agree, but my question stands and you don’t appear to have an explanation for the presence of the affirmative defense. Maybe you can ask Planned Parenthood.
    Okay, you read it and you still lied about it.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Then explain it Bob. Why are you ignoring the question?
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Because you're a worthless piece of shit and obviously a fucking moron. Explaining to you why what she said is a lie is a waste of time. You're either too stupid to understand or too dishonest to admit it so why bother?

Ask O'Keefed to explain it to you, all of that ass tonguing you've done for him may have bought you a favor.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Because you're a worthless piece of shit and obviously a fucking moron. Explaining to you why what she said is a lie is a waste of time. You're either too stupid to understand or too dishonest to admit it so why bother?

Ask O'Keefed to explain it to you, all of that ass tonguing you've done for him may have bought you a favor.
    So you can't explain it Lil lyin Bob.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2019
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:
    Here's a question: what does it matter?
    That liberals are liars?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    Here's a question: what does it matter?
    That liberals are liars?
    No. That the bill in Alabama doesn't make it a crime for a woman to receive an abortion, but criminalizes the doctor performing it.

If there are no MDs willing to do it (and I suspect there won't be), then abortion is effectively not available w/o a back-alley helper.

So who cares? Who cares that some guy on this board who you don't know got that wrong? That and crazy AOC's rhetoric translates to liberals lie? OK!

It just doesn't seem that interesting from where I sit, give what the bill does do. But please, don't let me interrupt your flow.