Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bijan Robinson, 2020 5* RB, Salpointe (AZ), (Offered 7/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Strong Arm, Wilson ran a faster 40 than Bru McCoy and Kyle Ford. He’s 4 inches taller than them with 5-10 more pounds as well.

@backthepack now you see how badly we have to show people what we’re working on.

But anyways, I hope Bijan had a great time with the Mele family. Hopefully he’s closer with Matteo than he is Lathan Ransom.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

Strong Arm, Wilson ran a faster 40 than Bru McCoy and Kyle Ford. He’s 4 inches taller than them with 5-10 more pounds as well.

@backthepack now you see how badly we have to show people what we’re working on.

But anyways, I hope Bijan had a great time with the Mele family. Hopefully he’s closer with Matteo than he is Lathan Ransom.

That's not what the film shows so it doesn't matter. Those guys are way better football players than he is. If Wilson puts any effort at all into the weight room he'll grow into a 240+ pound TE who's too soft to block. Brayden Lenius 2.0. We don't want him.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Tequilla said:

That's not what the film shows so it doesn't matter. Those guys are way better football players than he is. If Wilson puts any effort at all into the weight room he'll grow into a 240+ pound TE who's too soft to block. Brayden Lenius 2.0. We don't want him.
    SHUT.

THE.

FUCK.

UP.
    Never. I'm free to give my honest takes on recruits. I don't care what their rated or what the majority of you think of them. You don't like it? Go back to doogman.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You have made your point over and over ... plus that height for a HS Jr and a 40 time in the 4.5’s is a damn good time
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Tequilla said:

You have made your point over and over ... plus that height for a HS Jr and a 40 time in the 4.5’s is a damn good time

And people like you keep responding with counter points over and over again saying the same stupid shit.

A 4.59 is a 4.6 in my book. 40 times are not what make receivers. Yes, speed is important for running go routes and post routes. But having that quickness off the line of scrimmage, in and out of breaks, and good feet to create separation is more important for all the other routes. You just see a big body who can run a decent 40 time. That doesn't mean shit. DK Metcalf didn't go until the late 2nd round and he's a way better athlete than Wilson. Why? Because teams questioned his route running ability. If you can't run crisp routes and get separation you're only useful in certain situations. We want guys who can do it all and be complete receivers. WE DO NOT WANT HIM. Get over it fanboy.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dont fucking argue about the merits of one prospect in another prospect thread. Come on. I know it starts up from time to time but the non retarda know when to drop it.

As someone said...shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'm not sure which is worse, Ballz throwing out FS arguments about a completley different recruit in this thread or the idiots that continue to engage and enable it. Let the retard think he's right and stop derailing the thread.

Off season baby, where ballz going to ballz
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,870
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I really really want this kid. Him and Adams would be amazing... let’s be real though. One of them would be amazing. Looking at depth behind Salvon, (who I’m not as sold on as the TSIO poddies) we don’t have anyone that gives me a chubbie I have to rub out immediately.

Can the bonner pop this one in our direction?
  • Options

I really really want this kid. Him and Adams would be amazing... let’s be real though. One of them would be amazing. Looking at depth behind Salvon, (who I’m not as sold on as the TSIO poddies) we don’t have anyone that gives me a chubbie I have to rub out immediately.

Go watch Salvon in person and then pop off
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,870
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Go watch Salvon in person and then pop off
    Pour
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Have high hopes for salvon. Quick quicks ... But has fulfill his immense potential.

When that happens it will be fun times.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Angulo on Bijan’s new Top 6 and trying to find whether UDUB or LSU gets the last visit.

PHOENIX, Ariz. – Bijan Robinson has narrowed things down considerably in recent weeks and is close to kicking off an important round of official visits.

The 247Sports Composite five-star running back has trips scheduled with Ohio State and Texas next month, and also plans to officially visit UCLA and USC after that, with a fifth stop yet to be determined.

"I have really cut things down and just making sure I inform coaches who I am not considering anymore," Robinson told 247Sports. "It's really hard to figure out everything. I'm getting messages all the time and obviously the coaches all want their time to make their pitch, so I want to be respectful and make sure no one is wasting their time. It takes a lot from me when I have stuff to do trying to keep up with everything, so right now I'm only focusing on a few schools.

"USC, UCLA, Ohio State, Texas, LSU and Washington -- those are the main schools right now I would say. I went out to Washington most recently about two weeks ago and I really like them. The fans and the area were great, the vibe in the city is something I really enjoy and coach KB (Keith Bhonapha) is a great coach and we have been talking since my freshman year. Right now they are pushing for an official so we'll see."

The 6-foot, 200-pound back is scheduled to visit Ohio State on Jun. 14 and then Texas on Jun. 21.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Angulo on Bijan’s new Top 6 and trying to find whether UDUB or LSU gets the last visit.

PHOENIX, Ariz. – Bijan Robinson has narrowed things down considerably in recent weeks and is close to kicking off an important round of official visits.

The 247Sports Composite five-star running back has trips scheduled with Ohio State and Texas next month, and also plans to officially visit UCLA and USC after that, with a fifth stop yet to be determined.

"I have really cut things down and just making sure I inform coaches who I am not considering anymore," Robinson told 247Sports. "It's really hard to figure out everything. I'm getting messages all the time and obviously the coaches all want their time to make their pitch, so I want to be respectful and make sure no one is wasting their time. It takes a lot from me when I have stuff to do trying to keep up with everything, so right now I'm only focusing on a few schools.

"USC, UCLA, Ohio State, Texas, LSU and Washington -- those are the main schools right now I would say. I went out to Washington most recently about two weeks ago and I really like them. The fans and the area were great, the vibe in the city is something I really enjoy and coach KB (Keith Bhonapha) is a great coach and we have been talking since my freshman year. Right now they are pushing for an official so we'll see."

The 6-foot, 200-pound back is scheduled to visit Ohio State on Jun. 14 and then Texas on Jun. 21.

CHRIST PLEASE GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies to land if we’re struggling to get in the Top 5 and an official