Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A story from puppylove_sugarsteel

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2018

I got over the M's in '96, but in 1996 I was asked to contribute to dawgman. Dave Samek (who is a great guy) asked if I could help convey to readers, in football speak, what was happening at practices. I was like ok, JK Scott just threaded the needle to Andre DeSassure for a 40yd post and TD, and that's what people wanted to read. Then I was asked to meet Kimmy Grinolds for instruction. This little faggot in a members-only jacket and bug-eyed $10 glasses came up to me and asked If I could cover womens' sports. (the only post that dingus knows is the mushroom looking post his ass engulfs nightly. No shit. I told the little faggot by body language to fuck himself. He walked away expecting me to follow him. I walked the other way. NO FUCKING way was I going to take orders from this little pipsqueak. Why the fuck was he involved with football. Same as today. Little fucker doesn't even know the difference between QB and DB, all these years later.

I bet Kim left his jacket in Lambo's office all the time.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hoff and I still communicate. Great dude. Baze Still waiting to watch his 1st husky game. Too bad you missed the Ty years...you could get a ticket for $15. Now you cant afford a Starbucks drip for $15 in Husky stadium Bazer. Maybe someday I'll float u a game ticket;)

baze, if you park up off 35th a few miles you can ride your bmx down to the stadium no problem. You can watch the game from my tailgate ...I'll leave the 70" on and a few crispy hashbrowns, cold scrambled eggs and a used beer in a red solo cup...but heh, a quality beer. Enjoy the game:)
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    Can't keep all these puppy threads straight.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Hoff and I still communicate. Great dude. Baze Still waiting to watch his 1st husky game. Too bad you missed the Ty years...you could get a ticket for $15. Now you cant afford a Starbucks drip for $15 in Husky stadium Bazer. Maybe someday I'll float u a game ticket;)

baze, if you park up off 35th a few miles you can ride your bmx down to the stadium no problem. You can watch the game from my tailgate ...I'll leave the 70" on and a few crispy hashbrowns, cold scrambled eggs and a used beer in a red solo cup...but heh, a quality beer. Enjoy the game:)

And he's charitable to those in need
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Can't keep all these puppy threads straight.

Samek ruined his career with a 12-0 prediction. But you predicted 11-1 yella. Hope you're close. I'd like to see you stick around. Everyone here predicted 11-1 last year and they're still around your safe. Pup was spot on with 4 losses of course;)
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Call me when we have all of this:

A black, a woman, two Jews and a cripple.

By my count we are short a chick and a couple of Hebs.

@Doog_de_Jour ?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,167
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our? Don Coryell gave me a football once singed by the entire 1984 San Diego Chargers team. It was a great day to be a BOLT!!

My dad wanted to fire Jim Owens and replace him with Don Coryell before the Bolts hired him
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Our? Don Coryell gave me a football once singed by the entire 1984 San Diego Chargers team. It was a great day to be a BOLT!!

My dad wanted to fire Jim Owens and replace him with Don Coryell before the Bolts hired him
    Your dad would have made a better AD than 95% of the idiots we have had in the position.
    Which dad though?