Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A story from puppylove_sugarsteel

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,139
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I always knew that keeping useless fucks like puppylove while banning Harv was a bitter and political money grab. I just didn't think it would be revealed so soon.

Steel is kept around because his hatred of Kim is legendary. I'd love to hear another one of his Kim rants.
    Harv hates Kim just as much.

Not your best effort.
    Last I checked, this is hardcorehusky.com.

Why dont you & HeNeedsmoreTime continue your lemon party at HardcoreHarvey.com. If not, perhaps both your Moms should stuff you back in the womb for a close-hanger abortion.
    If you are here to beat your chest you won't last long.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    Founders Club

I always knew that keeping useless fucks like puppylove while banning Harv was a bitter and political money grab. I just didn't think it would be revealed so soon.

Steel is kept around because his hatred of Kim is legendary. I'd love to hear another one of his Kim rants.

Not your best effort.

Why dont you & HeNeedsmoreTime continue your lemon party at HardcoreHarvey.com. If not, perhaps both your Moms should stuff you back in the womb for a close-hanger abortion.
    If you are here to beat your chest you won't last long.
    Needs_more_Tim is right you know
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oi

Down just needing one Heb?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oi

The last hooker I fucked got a schtickle of cum on her chin.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oi

Are you telling me we have our Hebs and just need a woman and a black!? If Race can get his old lady to sign up, we're there. Is Larry here?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    Founders Club

Oi

classy post
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oi

Are you telling me we have our Hebs and just need a woman and a black!? If Race can get his old lady to sign up, we're there. Is Larry here?
    Sorry. I just wanted to say "schtickle of cum". Not a Heb.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oi

Fuck you goy. So are we down one or two Jews? Race? I have you down as a Jew. True?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Not your best effort.

You seem awfully defensive of your fellow fucktard.

What are you hiding?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,085
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2013
    <-- cliptip

<blockquote class="UserQuote">

Oi

Fuck you goy. So are we down one or two Jews? Race? I have you down as a Jew. True?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,785
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Not your best effort.

someone needs a timeout
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not a Jew but if I had a son he'd look like a death camp survivor.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm not a Jew but if I had a son he'd look like a death camp survivor.

Ok, so do we have ANY Jews?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Not your best effort.

someone needs a timeout
    Looks like he is just here to beat his chest. I'm hearing he won't last long.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

HuskyJW said:

We have a guy in a wheelchair and Race is married to a black chick?

Geezus...its like United Nations.

Actually Tthat is a very cool story.....thanks for sharing and thanks to puppylove for sharing it also.

Black women? Now I put that right up with husky football. Black chicks were my favorite before I got hurt. NO cheese ANYWHERE! white chicks always have faults, cootage cheese, dimply asses, flabby spots due to inactivity and laying on their back all the time, sitting on the couch eating ice cream while black chicks are out at least walking around, running white bitches off from their men. Can NEVER go wrong pumpin a tight-skinned chocolate beauty. White chicks are like fucking an overripe and bruised banana (not always, but 90% have ass flaws)

Your dislike of white women is appreciated but Latinas > blacks and its not even close.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Legendary? Let me guess you are one of those fags who says the 1995 Seattle Mariners are also legendary.
    I got over the M's in '96, but in 1996 I was asked to contribute to dawgman. Dave Samek (who is a great guy) asked if I could help convey to readers, in football speak, what was happening at practices. I was like ok, JK Scott just threaded the needle to Andre DeSassure for a 40yd post and TD, and that's what people wanted to read. Then I was asked to meet Kimmy Grinolds for instruction. This little faggot in a members-only jacket and bug-eyed $10 glasses came up to me and asked If I could cover womens' sports. (the only post that dingus knows is the mushroom looking post his ass engulfs nightly. No shit. I told the little faggot by body language to fuck himself. He walked away expecting me to follow him. I walked the other way. NO FUCKING way was I going to take orders from this little pipsqueak. Why the fuck was he involved with football. Same as today. Little fucker doesn't even know the difference between QB and DB, all these years later.
    DonLos said:

Lambo, Hoff and myself stood

lol
    DonLos said:

lol
    DonLos said:

Lambo, Hoff and myself stood</blockquo

Donlos, Judging by your name, u swam the Rio Grande on your trek to Washington?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

We have a guy in a wheelchair and Race is married to a black chick?

Geezus...its like United Nations.

Actually Tthat is a very cool story.....thanks for sharing and thanks to puppylove for sharing it also.

Black women? Now I put that right up with husky football. Black chicks were my favorite before I got hurt. NO cheese ANYWHERE! white chicks always have faults, cootage cheese, dimply asses, flabby spots due to inactivity and laying on their back all the time, sitting on the couch eating ice cream while black chicks are out at least walking around, running white bitches off from their men. Can NEVER go wrong pumpin a tight-skinned chocolate beauty. White chicks are like fucking an overripe and bruised banana (not always, but 90% have ass flaws)

Your dislike of white women is appreciated but Latinas > blacks and its not even close.
    Gotta admit this is the case
  • Options
    DonLosDonLos Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Legendary? Let me guess you are one of those fags who says the 1995 Seattle Mariners are also legendary.
    I got over the M's in '96, but in 1996 I was asked to contribute to dawgman. Dave Samek (who is a great guy) asked if I could help convey to readers, in football speak, what was happening at practices. I was like ok, JK Scott just threaded the needle to Andre DeSassure for a 40yd post and TD, and that's what people wanted to read. Then I was asked to meet Kimmy Grinolds for instruction. This little faggot in a members-only jacket and bug-eyed $10 glasses came up to me and asked If I could cover womens' sports. (the only post that dingus knows is the mushroom looking post his ass engulfs nightly. No shit. I told the little faggot by body language to fuck himself. He walked away expecting me to follow him. I walked the other way. NO FUCKING way was I going to take orders from this little pipsqueak. Why the fuck was he involved with football. Same as today. Little fucker doesn't even know the difference between QB and DB, all these years later.
    DonLos said:

Donlos, Judging by your name, u swam the Rio Grande on your trek to Washington?

So quick to judge.

We'll, you're right. I learned the proper usage of reflexive pronouns en Tijauna. You should visit.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This is a PM I received from him a few days ago, posted here with permission. Nice little story.
    -------------------

Hey Derek, I'm halfway through "hitman" and just looked at the photographs mid-book. Some of those were from the Oregon game/national championship revival. I've got a great story about The hitman...

Of course I'm in my power wheelchair, and my buddies wanted to take me to Oregon game (my friends and I have spent 25 years as season-ticket holders, and my family 40 years with same seats), but I was forced to give up my seat in 2011 because of my injury.

I went into "the Zone" with my family and all of a sudden Dave Hoffman taps on my shoulder. I had a football in my possession that was signed by Sark while I was at UW recovering. Hoffman led me around ENTIRE players tent and made EVERY player from '91 team sign my football that was there.

I was in my huge wheelchair and the tent was tight. He cleared the way for me. I distinctly remember Dave running guys down to sign my ball. Was the coolest thing anybody has done for me. Lambo, Hoff and myself stood outside the tent and talked for a bit too. What an incredible Guy Dave Hoffman is. Ill never forget it, and how he took an hour or more out of his time to do that for me, on HIS grandest stage.

Forgot he was in a wheelchair