Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A story from puppylove_sugarsteel

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,885
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
This is a PM I received from him a few days ago, posted here with permission. Nice little story.
-------------------

Hey Derek, I'm halfway through "hitman" and just looked at the photographs mid-book. Some of those were from the Oregon game/national championship revival. I've got a great story about The hitman...

Of course I'm in my power wheelchair, and my buddies wanted to take me to Oregon game (my friends and I have spent 25 years as season-ticket holders, and my family 40 years with same seats), but I was forced to give up my seat in 2011 because of my injury.

I went into "the Zone" with my family and all of a sudden Dave Hoffman taps on my shoulder. I had a football in my possession that was signed by Sark while I was at UW recovering. Hoffman led me around ENTIRE players tent and made EVERY player from '91 team sign my football that was there.

I was in my huge wheelchair and the tent was tight. He cleared the way for me. I distinctly remember Dave running guys down to sign my ball. Was the coolest thing anybody has done for me. Lambo, Hoff and myself stood outside the tent and talked for a bit too. What an incredible Guy Dave Hoffman is. Ill never forget it, and how he took an hour or more out of his time to do that for me, on HIS grandest stage.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Always been one of my favorite posters
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I always knew that keeping useless fucks like puppylove while banning Harv was a bitter and political money grab. I just didn't think it would be revealed so soon.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why did he quit going to games? Those wheelchair spots are some of the best in the house.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I always knew that keeping useless fucks like puppylove while banning Harv was a bitter and political money grab. I just didn't think it would be revealed so soon.

Steel is kept around because his hatred of Kim is legendary. I'd love to hear another one of his Kim rants.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Steel is kept around because his hatred of Kim is legendary. I'd love to hear another one of his Kim rants.
    Harv hates Kim just as much.

Not your best effort.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Legendary? Let me guess you are one of those fags who says the 1995 Seattle Mariners are also legendary.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My wife would like being called a chick at her advanced age
    Swaye's Wigwam

My wife would like being called a chick at her advanced age

Is she an American?

Swaye's Wigwam
    New Jersey so no, she's not
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Not your best effort.
    Last I checked, this is hardcorehusky.com.

Why dont you & HeNeedsmoreTime continue your lemon party at HardcoreHarvey.com. If not, perhaps both your Moms should stuff you back in the womb for a close-hanger abortion.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Not your best effort.

Why dont you & HeNeedsmoreTime continue your lemon party at HardcoreHarvey.com. If not, perhaps both your Moms should stuff you back in the womb for a close-hanger abortion.
    your best effort

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This is classy shit.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

HuskyJW said:

We have a guy in a wheelchair and Race is married to a black chick?

Geezus...its like United Nations.

Actually Tthat is a very cool story.....thanks for sharing and thanks to puppylove for sharing it also.

Black women? Now I put that right up with husky football. Black chicks were my favorite before I got hurt. NO cheese ANYWHERE! white chicks always have faults, cootage cheese
    , dimply asses, flabby spots due to inactivity and laying on their back all the time, sitting on the couch eating ice cream while black chicks are out at least walking around, running white bitches off from their men. Can NEVER go wrong pumpin a tight-skinned chocolate beauty. White chicks are like fucking an overripe and bruised banana (not always, but 90% have ass flaws)

Precious appreciates the love, Steelheader.

• royotisroyotis Member Posts: 10
    First Comment

Not your best effort.

your best effort

But close hanger?
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not your best effort.

your best effort

I lol'd again! Jesus. I can't believe I only pay $10 a month for this.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,885
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

We have a guy in a wheelchair and Race is married to a black chick?

Geezus...its like United Nations.

Actually Tthat is a very cool story.....thanks for sharing and thanks to puppylove for sharing it also.

Black women? Now I put that right up with husky football. Black chicks were my favorite before I got hurt. NO cheese ANYWHERE! white chicks always have faults, cootage cheese, dimply asses, flabby spots due to inactivity and laying on their back all the time, sitting on the couch eating ice cream while black chicks are out at least walking around, running white bitches off from their men. Can NEVER go wrong pumpin a tight-skinned chocolate beauty. White chicks are like fucking an overripe and bruised banana (not always, but 90% have ass flaws)

mods?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Call me when we have all of this:

A black, a woman, two Jews and a cripple.

By my count we are short a chick and a couple of Hebs.