Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kole Taylor, 2020 4* TE, Grand Junction (Central), CO (Offered - 5/10/19)

Comments

• KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    https://247sports.com/college/washington/Article/Kole-Taylor-Washingotn-Huskies-Football-Recruiting-Talented-Colorado-Tight-End-Sets-Official-Visit-To-Washington-132017742/

Official Visits:

Missouri - May 18
    Washington - June 7
    LSU - June 10
    Penn St. - June 22nd

Wants to make a decision before his SR year.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Good to be able to come in late and still able to get an official ... tells me general interest is high
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seriously though, what else are people supposed to say when we offer this kid and don’t offer Darnell and Jason Harris? What else is Sav’ell supposed to think when we when go quiet for 3 months on and we’ve offered Logan Loya over Gee Scott?

A-fucking-men. It’s completely illogical and even worse, just plain stupid. All three guys you mentioned are monsters and UW is just going to pass on them? What in the actual fuck?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

https://247sports.com/college/washington/Article/Kole-Taylor-Washingotn-Huskies-Football-Recruiting-Talented-Colorado-Tight-End-Sets-Official-Visit-To-Washington-132017742/

Official Visits:

Missouri - May 18
    Washington - June 7
    LSU - June 10
    Penn St. - June 22nd

If we beat LSU and Penn St for this kid anyone complaining is an idiot.
    Lol are you brand new? They'll still bitch about DJ Rogers not getting offered even though Redman and Taylor are both better overall TE prospects than him.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Official Visits:

Missouri - May 18
    Washington - June 7
    LSU - June 10
    Penn St. - June 22nd

Lol are you brand new? They'll still bitch about DJ Rogers not getting offered even though Redman and Taylor are both better overall TE prospects than him.
    Better WTE, sure. Not better field stretching over sized WR’s down the seam better.

I want dj, I want gee, I want Smalls, I want fast strategy over the current level of fast strategy that we are comfortable with.

fUcKkkkkkk.... maybe hop can close jaden cause fb crootin right now is giving me the dabs.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Official Visits:

Missouri - May 18
    Washington - June 7
    LSU - June 10
    Penn St. - June 22nd

Better WTE, sure. Not better field stretching over sized WR’s down the seam better.

I want dj, I want gee, I want Smalls, I want fast strategy over the current level of fast strategy that we are comfortable with.

fUcKkkkkkk.... maybe hop can close jaden cause fb crootin right now is giving me the dabs.
    Redman and Taylor are both fantastic receivers down the field. Don't know what you're talking about. They are complete TE's. Rogers is not. So they passed. Not a big deal.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Official Visits:

Missouri - May 18
    Washington - June 7
    LSU - June 10
    Penn St. - June 22nd

You want a top 5 player in the class?

Bold of you to say. Courageous even.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Official Visits:

Missouri - May 18
    Washington - June 7
    LSU - June 10
    Penn St. - June 22nd

Redman and Taylor are both fantastic receivers down the field. Don't know what you're talking about. They are complete TE's. Rogers is not. So they passed. Not a big deal.
    He’s not wrong.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2019
    Tequilla said:

So sick of the complaining

You’re also don’t relate to the audience making those complaints.

If I give you a list of black kids who we didn’t recruit it’s not a big deal to you. If I give Sav’ell a list of black kids we didn’t recruit all of the sudden he’s hurt by it. I’m sorry but the opinion of kids who aren’t getting the AMAZING opportunity to be in the most prolific off the field development program that is “B4L” outweigh the opinions from people who already have B4L structure in their lives.

I hope we get this kid & hope he’s amazing just like every kid that ends up going here. I’m not hating on recruiting this kid, I’m hating on the optics of what other people will say to negatively degrade this program. I understand that we want to promote the love & support of this program but we also need to acknowledge glaring weaknesses because pretending Treshaun or Camilo were the problem is what got us here. I’m as old school as millennials come & know how hard CFB is mentally so I like that we have low offer numbers & want tough kids who aren’t going to quit & cause problems. But seriously recruiting & sticking it out with Kaho, Jacob Sirmon, or Asa proves OKG isn’t about charcater traits that won’t cause problems or not wanting to be recruited, it’s about background.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

If I give you a list of black kids who we didn’t recruit it’s not a big deal to you. If I give Sav’ell a list of black kids we didn’t recruit all of the sudden he’s hurt by it. I’m sorry but the opinion of kids who aren’t getting the AMAZING opportunity to be in the most prolific off the field development program that is “B4L” outweigh the opinions from people who already have B4L structure in their lives.

I hope we get this kid & hope he’s amazing just like every kid that ends up going here. I’m not hating on recruiting this kid, I’m hating on the optics of what other people will say to negatively degrade this program. I understand that we want to promote the love & support of this program but we also need to acknowledge glaring weaknesses because pretending Treshaun or Camilo were the problem is what got us here. I’m as old school as millennials come & know how hard CFB is mentally so I like that we have low offer numbers & want tough kids who aren’t going to quit & cause problems. But seriously recruiting & sticking it out with Kaho, Jacob Sirmon, or Asa proves OKG isn’t about charcater traits that won’t cause problems or not wanting to be recruited, it’s about background.
    I like how you left Ty Jones off your list.

Who's the racist?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

GTFO with this BS

You have no clue about my background and make sweeping generalizations that you can’t validate.

You have no clue of the sacrifices, trials and tribulations, and hard work that have gone from being a HS student to where I am today.

The day that I make a decision in life because of wanting to surround myself with people that don’t challenge me to be better will be the first such decision I’ve made in my life like that. You grow by pushing your boundaries. You grow by being uncomfortable. You grow by observing first hand vs just settling for the opinions for others.

So you can say what you want and disagree with me all day, but I have very strong reasons for calling BS on these topics because besides being highly divisive they are also flat out lazy. When all you care about is surrounding yourself with the best people possible and working towards common goals of success, it’s amazing at how quickly you throw away caring about whether somebody is male/female, ethnicity, etc.

Show me someone that considers those primary considerations for their decision making and you’re likely to find someone that doesn’t maximize their success

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

one word for ya......... @NeGgaPlEaSe
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This board is fucking insufferable with the racial stuff.

Fuck off.

Yep.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

GTFO with this BS

You have no clue about my background and make sweeping generalizations that you can’t validate.

You have no clue of the sacrifices, trials and tribulations, and hard work that have gone from being a HS student to where I am today.

The day that I make a decision in life because of wanting to surround myself with people that don’t challenge me to be better will be the first such decision I’ve made in my life like that. You grow by pushing your boundaries. You grow by being uncomfortable. You grow by observing first hand vs just settling for the opinions for others.

So you can say what you want and disagree with me all day, but I have very strong reasons for calling BS on these topics because besides being highly divisive they are also flat out lazy. When all you care about is surrounding yourself with the best people possible and working towards common goals of success, it’s amazing at how quickly you throw away caring about whether somebody is male/female, ethnicity, etc.

Show me someone that considers those primary considerations for their decision making and you’re likely to find someone that doesn’t maximize their success

Lol all I said is that you and sav’ell don’t relate to each other so what you see is a non-issue may not be seen received the same way by him. Im sorry that you took that personally or that I’m disagreeing or arguing with you.