Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kole Taylor, 2020 4* TE, Grand Junction (Central), CO (Offered - 5/10/19)

Comments

• Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

vadawg said:

Penace said:

A white guy from Colorado probably should want to stay out west. When push comes to shove we should win this battle. Its UW and Seattle versus a bunch of swamp animals. In the fucking deep south. Competition is none.

You ever been to LSU? they do develop their players well.
    not on offense
    Yeah, honestly, who do they develop? They've had very good defensive players, and the WR are top notch. OL has been okay. But if you are the tight end in that offense, particularly more of a move/flex TE, you have to deal with years and years of shitty QB play and their TE development has been mediocre.

And let's face it, LSU is never going to win the conference, and it's only a matter of time before Ed Orgeron gets let go....again...for the third time. Nice guy, shit HC.

Love the atmosphere, but you commit to LSU right now you have to wonder who your coach is going to be for your junior and senior years.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RealRhino said:

Gladstone said:

vadawg said:

Penace said:

A white guy from Colorado probably should want to stay out west. When push comes to shove we should win this battle. Its UW and Seattle versus a bunch of swamp animals. In the fucking deep south. Competition is none.

You ever been to LSU? they do develop their players well.
    not on offense
    Yeah, honestly, who do they develop? They've had very good defensive players, and the WR are top notch. OL has been okay. But if you are the tight end in that offense, particularly more of a move/flex TE, you have to deal with years and years of shitty QB play and their TE development has been mediocre.

And let's face it, LSU is never going to win the conference, and it's only a matter of time before Ed Orgeron gets let go....again...for the third time. Nice guy, shit HC.

Love the atmosphere, but you commit to LSU right now you have to wonder who your coach is going to be for your junior and senior years.

so.... damaged goods?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

He's coming here guys. As soon as he said he'd be cool with being a part of a THREE TE class at UW after his official visit, I knew it was over. Fuck LSU. Fuck Penn State. He'll be a Dawg. Yurosek too. We're getting them all! TEU!

Fuck it why not. Let us doog a little

God I'd assault that uterus

I like to live dangerously.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

He's coming here guys. As soon as he said he'd be cool with being a part of a THREE TE class at UW after his official visit, I knew it was over. Fuck LSU. Fuck Penn State. He'll be a Dawg. Yurosek too. We're getting them all! TEU!

Dom- you have an obsession.

Thank you for sharing said obsession.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mood disorder sex is best sex
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Beno4Life said:

vadawg said:

Penace said:

You ever been to LSU? Unbelievable stadium, Greek Row is fucking amazing and the southern chics fuck like no tomorrow...and they're hot as balls. Plus they do develop their players well. Hope he picks UW but, I can see why he likes LSU.
    Went there for the Sark debacle in 2010 to watch Erik Kohler crumble at the site of Barkevius Mingo and Jaydon Mickens drop a TD pass.

I can’t speak for the coeds, but Baton Rouge is truly a flat Earth swamp. It reminded me of a flatter, bigger Pullman. No gracias.
    I can confirm the coeds are top shelf. Or they were in the mid-90s. Flight school was in Mississippi so we would often road trip weekends to Bama and LSU to party. Once in awhile Ole Miss as well. Southern girls >>>>>>>>>> Anything else anywhere else
    Poor @Swaye now just a relic of a bygone age when you could still get decent blow and it was ok to have sex with drunk coeds even if you weren't in college anymore.
    Might as well put a bullet in me and send my carcass to the glue factory. Does anyone buy red glue?
    We shall call it, @SpiritHorse
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

vadawg said:

Penace said:

You ever been to LSU? Unbelievable stadium, Greek Row is fucking amazing and the southern chics fuck like no tomorrow...and they're hot as balls. Plus they do develop their players well. Hope he picks UW but, I can see why he likes LSU.
    Just finished my Geological Engineering M.S. at 32 years old, but I'm now considering applying to an LSU undergrad. Probably Communications.
    Colorado School of Mines?
    THEE University of Nevada-Reno.
    Nice. Nice. I just always assume when I hear hardcore geology related stuff it is CSM. But, I did grad school at Johns Hopkins. Whenever someone asks where I went to school, and I answer, they immediately ask "Are you a doctor?" To which I reply, "I kill bugs at Orkin, so close, but no."
    Ever considered opening your own pest control business? I always thought trapping and removing the mammals and amphibians, snakes etc would be cool but the insect part would bore the shit out of me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

vadawg said:

Penace said:

Just finished my Geological Engineering M.S. at 32 years old, but I'm now considering applying to an LSU undergrad. Probably Communications.
    Colorado School of Mines?
    THEE University of Nevada-Reno.
    Nice. Nice. I just always assume when I hear hardcore geology related stuff it is CSM. But, I did grad school at Johns Hopkins. Whenever someone asks where I went to school, and I answer, they immediately ask "Are you a doctor?" To which I reply, "I kill bugs at Orkin, so close, but no."
    Ever considered opening your own pest control business? I always thought trapping and removing the mammals and amphibians, snakes etc would be cool but the insect part would bore the shit out of me.

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"I'm going to probably wait a couple weeks to make a commitment," Taylor said. "I don't want to do anything coming off the high of this Penn State official, so I'll plan to sit down with my family and talk about things before making a decision. If I don't know for sure about a school yet, I won't force it and if I need to see another place, I will definitely do that."
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

God I'd assault that uterus
    I’d love her to do that while on top of me. Riding or sitting on my face... which ever she prefers.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Plz god can we get Kole.