Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kole Taylor, 2020 4* TE, Grand Junction (Central), CO (Offered - 5/10/19)

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Penace said:

A white guy from Colorado probably should want to stay out west. When push comes to shove we should win this battle. Its UW and Seattle versus a bunch of swamp animals. In the fucking deep south. Competition is none.

They actually care about their football team down there. Different kind of benefits for going down souf.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    Penace said:

A white guy from Colorado probably should want to stay out west. When push comes to shove we should win this battle. Its UW and Seattle versus a bunch of swamp animals. In the fucking deep south. Competition is none.

ISAFNRC
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

vadawg said:

Penace said:

You ever been to LSU? Unbelievable stadium, Greek Row is fucking amazing and the southern chics fuck like no tomorrow...and they're hot as balls. Plus they do develop their players well. Hope he picks UW but, I can see why he likes LSU.
    Just finished my Geological Engineering M.S. at 32 years old, but I'm now considering applying to an LSU undergrad. Probably Communications.
    Colorado School of Mines?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

vadawg said:

Penace said:

You ever been to LSU? Unbelievable stadium, Greek Row is fucking amazing and the southern chics fuck like no tomorrow...and they're hot as balls. Plus they do develop their players well. Hope he picks UW but, I can see why he likes LSU.
    Just finished my Geological Engineering M.S. at 32 years old, but I'm now considering applying to an LSU undergrad. Probably Communications.
    THEE University of Nevada-Reno.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

Penace said:

You ever been to LSU? they do develop their players well.
    not on offense
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

vadawg said:

Penace said:

Nice. Nice. I just always assume when I hear hardcore geology related stuff it is CSM. But, I did grad school at Johns Hopkins. Whenever someone asks where I went to school, and I answer, they immediately ask "Are you a doctor?" To which I reply, "I kill bugs at Orkin, so close, but no."

Also, well played on the gif grab I just found this morning. Your gif appropriation game is SKRONG.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

vadawg said:

Penace said:

Nice. Nice. I just always assume when I hear hardcore geology related stuff it is CSM. But, I did grad school at Johns Hopkins. Whenever someone asks where I went to school, and I answer, they immediately ask "Are you a doctor?" To which I reply, "I kill bugs at Orkin, so close, but no."

Let's be honest, like everything else in my life I was a quota admittance. The only good thing my heritage has ever done for me is get me into TUFF schools and jobs, and give me alcoholism three times.
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

Penace said:

Went there for the Sark debacle in 2010 to watch Erik Kohler crumble at the site of Barkevius Mingo and Jaydon Mickens drop a TD pass.

I can’t speak for the coeds, but Baton Rouge is truly a flat Earth swamp. It reminded me of a flatter, bigger Pullman. No gracias.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On behalf of the souwf, confirmed southern coeds are hot.

Baton Rouge is a shit hole, also confirmed.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Baton Rouge >>>> Tallahassee

Sark > Ty, I know
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sark > Ty, I know
    Tallahassee has the best Hooters I've ever been to. Just sayin.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Swaye said:

Sark > Ty, I know
    Tallahassee has the best Hooters I've ever been to. Just sayin.
    This one's gonna hurt me more than it hurts you, but rules are rules.

YKWYWF
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Almost everywhere>>>>>>> Tallatrashy

HTH