Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller is such a pussy

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

That is a good question. I'm a little anxious and would rather have Mueller just knock the shit out of Fatso on the WH lawn, but they frown upon such things in DC I've heard.

There does seems to be several other cases still in the works, though, so I have to assume there is some shit still coming down the pipe that Mueller felt he needed some degrees of separation from or was outside his scope.

We'll see.

You really think you could take Mueller? He looks like a guy that would stand you up with a straight jab, and then sneak in an uppercut when you pick up your hands to protect your eye from the jab. Tall guy - long reach. I don't want any part of him.

In my experience it’s the shorter wiry guys you need to be careful of. And as Creep said, watch out for the guys with cauliflower ears.
    It's not a body type, it's a confidence in the way they carry themselves and a "settled" kind of attitude towards impending violence. I've gotten into a lot of fights through the years and lived in some pretty fucked up places. I can usually spot the people I want no part of. A marine should know what I'm talking about.

If you don't know anything about wrestling, ground fighting, or jujitsu then yeah, anyone with cauliflower ears will own your ass. The problem with a lot of those guys though is that they are used to having that upper hand and they also have a lot of rules ingrained in their heads and muscle memory. The last guy who attempted an arm bar on me was perfectly surprised when I dropped my weight and head butted his face back into the cement. Lost his grip pretty quick and was done after that. You could tell he was used to sparring and not, you know, getting his face smashed in.

Plenty of MMA guys walking around you wouldn't suspect if you didn't know any better that will own you either way. Buddy of mine I wrestled with was unranked in the UFC but still, he'd fucking kill most people in under 10 seconds. He doesn't look like anything special though, doesn't even have cauliflower ear. We laugh at the people that try to start shit with him at the local bars all the time.
    I just avoid all of it. Call me a pussy, but I just never know who's completely desperate and willing to do anything, including shoot me. I still have shit to take care of in this life and left most of my ego in high school.

There's another category of dude who's not not big enough for even the dumbfucks to say to themselves, "uh, not today."

I used to hang out in college a bit with a crowd that included Travis Richardson. One of Travis' good friends was a guy named Mike who played behind the guy who played behind the guy who played behind Reggie Rodgers. So, he never played and focused on school and quit eventually. I don't recall his height and weight, but one of the issues with him on the team was that he was undersized and had to work really hard to bulk up. But he wasn't a small due at all. We'd go into bars and 1/3 of the time, I swear, some rough and tumble asshole would want to mix it up with Mike, and then pay for it, because James didn't recruit pussies, even the guys who didn't play.

Richardson, as you all recall, was bigger. Not hugely taller at around 6'4", but packing around 260+ and really looked the fucking part. When we had Trav in the group (I like to call him Trav even though he wouldn't know me today from Adam) it never fucking happened. Same places, same kind of assholes, but Richardson, who was actually a good dude and not a guy who went looking for shit, just looked like too much trouble and people didn't fuck with him or us. Nobody ever recognized him because he wasn't a known face around town like Emtman would have been, but he was an intimidating figure.

Anyway I'd hate to be that 'tweener big guy. You don't want trouble, but it comes for you just because you're kinda big.
    Wow, did you guys every fuck? Because it sounds like you wanted to fuck him. Did your fear of the Christian right force you to leave that relationship unconsummated or did throw caution to wind and fucking him anyway? I hear the Christian right sets standards for morality in this country.
    Sounds like these stories are effecting your life. Is it that I have friends or that I went to college? Does this scare you like like the transvestites? Sad.

Why don't you move along and at least try to earn a bit of your government-funded check you social tit sucker. Don't you have a parts warehouse to stand watch over? Maybe count some upvotes on your phone? Scoot along and do your job now Private Dipshit.

I hear the Christian Right has no political influence. Never has. None.
    If we're bashing parts warehouses, I'm out.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

That is a good question. I'm a little anxious and would rather have Mueller just knock the shit out of Fatso on the WH lawn, but they frown upon such things in DC I've heard.

There does seems to be several other cases still in the works, though, so I have to assume there is some shit still coming down the pipe that Mueller felt he needed some degrees of separation from or was outside his scope.

We'll see.

You really think you could take Mueller? He looks like a guy that would stand you up with a straight jab, and then sneak in an uppercut when you pick up your hands to protect your eye from the jab. Tall guy - long reach. I don't want any part of him.

In my experience it’s the shorter wiry guys you need to be careful of. And as Creep said, watch out for the guys with cauliflower ears.
    It's not a body type, it's a confidence in the way they carry themselves and a "settled" kind of attitude towards impending violence. I've gotten into a lot of fights through the years and lived in some pretty fucked up places. I can usually spot the people I want no part of. A marine should know what I'm talking about.

If you don't know anything about wrestling, ground fighting, or jujitsu then yeah, anyone with cauliflower ears will own your ass. The problem with a lot of those guys though is that they are used to having that upper hand and they also have a lot of rules ingrained in their heads and muscle memory. The last guy who attempted an arm bar on me was perfectly surprised when I dropped my weight and head butted his face back into the cement. Lost his grip pretty quick and was done after that. You could tell he was used to sparring and not, you know, getting his face smashed in.

Plenty of MMA guys walking around you wouldn't suspect if you didn't know any better that will own you either way. Buddy of mine I wrestled with was unranked in the UFC but still, he'd fucking kill most people in under 10 seconds. He doesn't look like anything special though, doesn't even have cauliflower ear. We laugh at the people that try to start shit with him at the local bars all the time.
    I just avoid all of it. Call me a pussy, but I just never know who's completely desperate and willing to do anything, including shoot me. I still have shit to take care of in this life and left most of my ego in high school.

There's another category of dude who's not not big enough for even the dumbfucks to say to themselves, "uh, not today."

I used to hang out in college a bit with a crowd that included Travis Richardson. One of Travis' good friends was a guy named Mike who played behind the guy who played behind the guy who played behind Reggie Rodgers. So, he never played and focused on school and quit eventually. I don't recall his height and weight, but one of the issues with him on the team was that he was undersized and had to work really hard to bulk up. But he wasn't a small due at all. We'd go into bars and 1/3 of the time, I swear, some rough and tumble asshole would want to mix it up with Mike, and then pay for it, because James didn't recruit pussies, even the guys who didn't play.

Richardson, as you all recall, was bigger. Not hugely taller at around 6'4", but packing around 260+ and really looked the fucking part. When we had Trav in the group (I like to call him Trav even though he wouldn't know me today from Adam) it never fucking happened. Same places, same kind of assholes, but Richardson, who was actually a good dude and not a guy who went looking for shit, just looked like too much trouble and people didn't fuck with him or us. Nobody ever recognized him because he wasn't a known face around town like Emtman would have been, but he was an intimidating figure.

Anyway I'd hate to be that 'tweener big guy. You don't want trouble, but it comes for you just because you're kinda big.
    Wow, did you guys every fuck? Because it sounds like you wanted to fuck him. Did your fear of the Christian right force you to leave that relationship unconsummated or did throw caution to wind and fucking him anyway? I hear the Christian right sets standards for morality in this country.
    Sounds like these stories are effecting your life. Is it that I have friends or that I went to college? Does this scare you like like the transvestites? Sad.

Why don't you move along and at least try to earn a bit of your government-funded check you social tit sucker. Don't you have a parts warehouse to stand watch over? Maybe count some upvotes on your phone? Scoot along and do your job now Private Dipshit.

Sounds like you fucked.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

Your decline has really set in swiftly, blob.
    Call me when I start claiming the Obama DOJ and the State of Missouri conspired together to cover up what really happened to Mike Brown.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

I'll bet you didn't fuck that strawman as good a fucked your buddy.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    after years of getting no pussy a straw-woman doesnt sound so bad i bet
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

Your decline has really set in swiftly, blob.
    Call me when I start claiming the Obama DOJ and the State of Missouri conspired together to cover up what really happened to Mike Brown.
    I'm only going to call you Gaybob, Gaybob.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

You would know. You're the master strawman ass fucking premise-changing faggot in the Tug.

As an aside, Bob, it seems like you're a little upset. Have you checked in with your mouth-breathing parents to pray over it? God wants you to do well.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

You would know. You're the master strawman ass fucking premise-changing faggot in the Tug.

As an aside, Bob, it seems like you're a little upset. Have you checked in with your mouth-breathing parents to pray over it? God wants you to do well.
    Got to love how this dipshit thinks I'm religious. The fact that you're a fucking Kunt who is afraid of what the Christian right "might" do to you doesn't make me upset. But please return to your strawman's asshole Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

Got to love how this dipshit thinks I'm religious. The fact that you're a fucking Kunt who is afraid of what the Christian right "might" do to you doesn't make me upset. But please return to your strawman's asshole Kunt.
    Sure. Just pray on it faggot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

Sounds like you fucked.
    Sounds like your first thoughts are pretty gay. Is that what immediately comes to mind - two dudes humping - when you hear 5 or 6 guys go out drinking? Being a faggot in the military must be a bitch for you. I've never known another man to spend so much time drawing imagery of men and ass sex. You are the champion.

A right wing Christian banana hiding his homosexuality in the closet. How unoriginal.

Tell me. Is the Mueller report effecting your everyday life as much as the athletic trannies?

Just how pissed are you over your train wreck yesterday.

#ownedbitch

So I'm a right-wing Christian faggot who was in the military. Gosh, you know me so well. Sure is nice to see you're not upset Coug.

Now get back in there, that strawman isn't going to fuck his own ass.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

Sounds like you fucked.
    Sounds like your first thoughts are pretty gay. Is that what immediately comes to mind - two dudes humping - when you hear 5 or 6 guys go out drinking? Being a faggot in the military must be a bitch for you. I've never known another man to spend so much time drawing imagery of men and ass sex. You are the champion.

A right wing Christian banana hiding his homosexuality in the closet. How unoriginal.

Tell me. Is the Mueller report effecting your everyday life as much as the athletic trannies?

Just how pissed are you over your train wreck yesterday.

#ownedbitch

So I'm a right-wing Christian faggot who was in the military. Gosh, you know me so well. Sure is nice to see you're not upset Coug.

Now get back in there, that strawman isn't going to fuck his own ass.

Well, you do post a lot. Faggot.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dflea said:

dflea said:

Leaks to WaPo that Barr misrepresented his report. When asked by Barr if he was wrong Mueller said no but it was reported wrong.

The day before hearing Barr in Congress

Tell you what Mueller, the next time you have two years to write a report say what you mean or shut the fuck up.

The clown show continues.

If there was anything we wouldn't be subject to all this bullshit

Leaks to WaPo that Barr misrepresented his report. When asked by Barr if he was wrong Mueller said no but it was reported wrong.

Tell you what Mueller, the next time you have two years to write a report say what you mean or shut the fuck up.

Mueller would beat Trump's ass like a rented fucking mule.

Yours, too.

There's plenty. You're just ignoring it. Sooner or later it will be obvious that I'm right like usual.
    You're in incompetent pussy who's never right about anything
    Cool user name - for a faggot. Go drown yourself, butthole.
    Awwww...little man's upset
    At ease Private.
    O tay
  • Options
    Founders Club

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

CSB
  • Options
    Founders Club

after years of getting no pussy a straw-woman doesnt sound so bad i bet

Huh? When did you become a hondo fag?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,757
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

Always look out for the quiet guy. He knows what he can do and doesn't have to talk about it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019

USMChawk said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

You like to call him Trav. TWYLTD.

Cool story
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bar fights? Really? What the fuck are you people? Apes?

#onestepremovedfromthejungle
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Bar fights? Really? What the fuck are you people? Apes?

#onestepremovedfromthejungle

Racist