Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller is such a pussy

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

That is a good question. I'm a little anxious and would rather have Mueller just knock the shit out of Fatso on the WH lawn, but they frown upon such things in DC I've heard.

There does seems to be several other cases still in the works, though, so I have to assume there is some shit still coming down the pipe that Mueller felt he needed some degrees of separation from or was outside his scope.

We'll see.

You really think you could take Mueller? He looks like a guy that would stand you up with a straight jab, and then sneak in an uppercut when you pick up your hands to protect your eye from the jab. Tall guy - long reach. I don't want any part of him.

He's got a massive fucking head that you couldn't miss if you tried.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Bar fights? Really? What the fuck are you people? Apes?

#onestepremovedfromthejungle

I’ve spent some time in bars, allegedly, and never had people try to “start shit with me” or anyone for that matter.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

I’ve spent some time in bars, allegedly, and never had people try to “start shit with me” or anyone for that matter.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BearsWiin said:

You go to the wrong bars
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

You go to the wrong bars
    If by wrong bars you mean ones with adults, then I guess I do.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

BearsWiin said:

You go to the wrong bars
    This is why I like weed. Even the young stupid chest-thumping idiots don't fight when they're high
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

You go to the wrong bars
    This is why I like weed. Even the young stupid chest-thumping idiots don't fight when they're high
    Fair point.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My last fight other than my brother was a bar fight around 1980. Outside the Capital Bar and Grill on in front of the state capital.

I was so drunk I didn't realize we were going out to fight. Dude tries to scratch my eye out and just missed and took out my contact. I grabbed him with my left and pounded him with my right. Woke up with a sore hand and heard later the guy looked like Chuck Wepner.

Also turns out that he liked to rob ATM customers. Doing the Lord's work
  • Options
    Used to play the Knockout video game at the Arcade (Ever heard of an "Arcade" kiddies?). Anyway, it was great reflex training for street fights, I shortly thereafter learned. When I ran into a real "Kid Quick" or "Pizza Pasta" type, I was prepared after years of video practice. That shit worked! I'm not kidding!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Used to play the Knockout video game at the Arcade (Ever heard of an "Arcade" kiddies?). Anyway, it was great reflex training for street fights, I shortly thereafter learned. When I ran into a real "Kid Quick" or "Pizza Pasta" type, I was prepared after years of video practice. That shit worked! I'm not kidding!

Ever beat Mr Sandman?
  • Options

Ever beat Mr Sandman?
    Beat 'em all. Forgot that character, though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fleetwood was the telephone pre fix for Olympia where the Fleetwoods were from

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    edited May 2019

BearsWiin said:

You weren't in the right bar!

@Swaye don't go to bars near Swaye reservations.......
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Leaks to WaPo that Barr misrepresented his report. When asked by Barr if he was wrong Mueller said no but it was reported wrong.

The day before hearing Barr in Congress

Tell you what Mueller, the next time you have two years to write a report say what you mean or shut the fuck up.

The clown show continues.

If there was anything we wouldn't be subject to all this bullshit

Leaks to WaPo that Barr misrepresented his report. When asked by Barr if he was wrong Mueller said no but it was reported wrong.

Tell you what Mueller, the next time you have two years to write a report say what you mean or shut the fuck up.

Mueller would beat Trump's ass like a rented fucking mule.

Yours, too.

There's plenty. You're just ignoring it. Sooner or later it will be obvious that I'm right like usual.
    You sound angry.

And poast really, really retard like.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I could never get past that damn Glass Joe. He was wiry.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    race- tell us the story of how you puss out of fights at bars again.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

My last fight other than my brother was a bar fight around 1980. Outside the Capital Bar and Grill on in front of the state capital.

I was so drunk I didn't realize we were going out to fight. Dude tries to scratch my eye out and just missed and took out my contact. I grabbed him with my left and pounded him with my right. Woke up with a sore hand and heard later the guy looked like Chuck Wepner.

You guys sound like a bunch of apes!

Actually, as you might have guessed, there was a scrap or two down on the Harb. I gave, and I certainly got. We actually used to fight the Hoquiam guys just because. Like something out of the Outsiders. Of course, like everywhere else in the world, 98% of the scraps could be traced back to someone's piece of ass.

Anyway, that's how I got to be Harbor Tuff. No country for pussies.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You guys sound like a bunch of apes!

Actually, as you might have guessed, there was a scrap or two down on the Harb. I gave, and I certainly got. We actually used to fight the Hoquiam guys just because. Like something out of the Outsiders. Of course, like everywhere else in the world, 98% of the scraps could be traced back to someone's piece of ass.

Anyway, that's how I got to be Harbor Tuff. No country for pussies.
    https://youtu.be/IRtehh6pVCA
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The area I grew up in is notorious, or at least was, for bar fights and fighters. Tank Abbott and Tito Ortiz to name a few.

If you didn't fight in rugby and hockey your own team was going to beat you up.

Wrestling we had tap outs just for funsies. Only rule was no punching the face so the administration wouldn't find out.

Sorry not sorry for being an ape.