Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller is such a pussy

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Leaks to WaPo that Barr misrepresented his report. When asked by Barr if he was wrong Mueller said no but it was reported wrong.

The day before hearing Barr in Congress

Tell you what Mueller, the next time you have two years to write a report say what you mean or shut the fuck up.

The clown show continues.

If there was anything we wouldn't be subject to all this bullshit

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    And you fell for it.
    Do you have the decency to finally apologize?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Leaks to WaPo that Barr misrepresented his report. When asked by Barr if he was wrong Mueller said no but it was reported wrong.

Tell you what Mueller, the next time you have two years to write a report say what you mean or shut the fuck up.

Mueller would beat Trump's ass like a rented fucking mule.

Yours, too.

There's plenty. You're just ignoring it. Sooner or later it will be obvious that I'm right like usual.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And you fell for it.

We know you don't Muellertard
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    That is a good question. I'm a little anxious and would rather have Mueller just knock the shit out of Fatso on the WH lawn, but they frown upon such things in DC I've heard.

There does seems to be several other cases still in the works, though, so I have to assume there is some shit still coming down the pipe that Mueller felt he needed some degrees of separation from or was outside his scope.

We'll see.

You really think you could take Mueller? He looks like a guy that would stand you up with a straight jab, and then sneak in an uppercut when you pick up your hands to protect your eye from the jab. Tall guy - long reach. I don't want any part of him.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

And you fell for it.

If “clown show” is the standard, you are on the clock.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

That is a good question. I'm a little anxious and would rather have Mueller just knock the shit out of Fatso on the WH lawn, but they frown upon such things in DC I've heard.

There does seems to be several other cases still in the works, though, so I have to assume there is some shit still coming down the pipe that Mueller felt he needed some degrees of separation from or was outside his scope.

We'll see.

You really think you could take Mueller? He looks like a guy that would stand you up with a straight jab, and then sneak in an uppercut when you pick up your hands to protect your eye from the jab. Tall guy - long reach. I don't want any part of him.

We'll get Yella to handle Mueller. Better equipped.

Frankly at my age, I don't want any part of anybody, even the paper girl. I'd pull a muscle for certain.

@YellowSnow
  • Options

dflea said:

We'll see.

I could take Mueller. Rather easily. Then I’d take you.
    Out for drinks?

Sweet.

You're just banking on your youth against Mueller, but his generation is tougher that our pansy ass generation is. Those fuckers fought gooks in the jungle. He'd skull fuck a Nancy ass from our generation. You'd better stick to taking me - my rotator cuff is fucked up right now, so your chances look pretty good. Especially if you're buying drinks first.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

We'll see.

We'll get Yella to handle Mueller. Better equipped.

Frankly at my age, I don't want any part of anybody, even the paper girl. I'd pull a muscle for certain.

@YellowSnow
    Unless any of you fuckers are 6’5” ex Army Rangers / Navy Seals or Little MMA fucks with cauliflower ears, I’ll win at 7-11 rather easily. But that’s a lot of ifs and buts.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

dflea said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

Out for drinks?

Sweet.

You're just banking on your youth against Mueller, but his generation is tougher that our pansy ass generation is. Those fuckers fought gooks in the jungle. He'd skull fuck a Nancy ass from our generation. You'd better stick to taking me - my rotator cuff is fucked up right now, so your chances look pretty good. Especially if you're buying drinks first.

I’d beat his ass then I’d beat yours. Then make you buy me a drink.
    Disagree. He'd drop you like a bad habit. Then I'd but him a drink.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And you fell for it.

If “clown show” is the standard, you are on the clock.
    For what?
  • Options

I'd take his knees out

Always a good first move. Long legs are a vulnerability.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hypothetically, I'd kill you all with my bare hands.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    HHusky said:

Hypothetically, I'd kill you all with my bare hands.

Don't be an idiot.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

We'll see.

Out for drinks?

Sweet.

I’d beat his ass then I’d beat yours. Then make you buy me a drink.
    Disagree. He'd drop you like a bad habit. Then I'd but him a drink.
    He has a glass jaw. I’d pop him in the chin, sweep the legs the give him an elbow drop to the back of the neck to soften him up. Then I’d beat your ass in my spare time.