Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alt right fascist Thomas Friedman says build the wall

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The task was for you cite the ways the Religious Right is impacting your life today. You failed. But, but, but the might!!! Or the would if they could!!! Does quite cut it.

Unlike you there is no fucking dick in my mouth. What I'm saying is perfectly clearly. The Religious Right while being an omnipresent boogieman for leftists, has very little if any power to impact anyone on how they should live their lives Who cares what they might want to do, they don't have the power to do it.

Who are you kidding monkey? You've got one in your mouth and one your ass Private. And you lack the rank and cajones to give me tasks, so fuck off w/ your imaginary authority tuff boy.

But please. Regale me with more scary stories of how lezbians are making you do things you don't want to do. Lives are being effected!

@dflea is right: you are giant pussy. If you can't live your life without marching to the orders of a few carpet chewers and college sophomores, then you should probably hang yourself. Stat. As for me? I grab my balls, every day, because I have them, and live my life. Nobody is making me do diddly shit outside of the IRC.

Mighty mouthy for a Kunt that lives in fear of what the Christian Right Boogie man "might" do. Let the record show that this mouthy bitch couldn't cite a single example of how the religious right negatively affects his life.

Case dimissed!!!!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The task was for you cite the ways the Religious Right is impacting your life today. You failed. But, but, but the might!!! Or the would if they could!!! Does quite cut it.

Unlike you there is no fucking dick in my mouth. What I'm saying is perfectly clearly. The Religious Right while being an omnipresent boogieman for leftists, has very little if any power to impact anyone on how they should live their lives Who cares what they might want to do, they don't have the power to do it.

Who are you kidding monkey? You've got one in your mouth and one your ass Private. And you lack the rank and cajones to give me tasks, so fuck off w/ your imaginary authority tuff boy.

But please. Regale me with more scary stories of how lezbians are making you do things you don't want to do. Lives are being effected!

@dflea is right: you are giant pussy. If you can't live your life without marching to the orders of a few carpet chewers and college sophomores, then you should probably hang yourself. Stat. As for me? I grab my balls, every day, because I have them, and live my life. Nobody is making me do diddly shit outside of the IRC.

Mighty mouthy for a Kunt that lives in fear of what the Christian Right Boogie man "might" do. Let the record show that this mouthy bitch couldn't cite a single example of how the religious right negatively affects his life.

Case dimissed!!!!
    I did. You didn't. You whined like your whore mother that leftist 19 year old girls are making you do things you don't want to do. The whaaambulance is on its way Sally.

Is it hard being you? Seems like it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case dimissed!!!!
    I did. You didn't. You whined like your whore mother that leftist 19 year old girls are making you do things you don't want to do. The whaaambulance is on its way Sally.

So you’re both a liar and a Kunt. You cried like a bitch about what the CR “might” do or what you feel the would do if they could do it.

You never cited a single a single instance of any negative affect they have had on your life.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Every time I half to step over a fucking bum in the street I’m dealing with the results of policies pushed by the religious left. A massive and bloated welfare state. Trannies in the military, trannies participating in girl sports, paying a buck more a gallon for gas here in California than they do any other place in the country are all ways that the religious left is having a negative impact on me and millions of other people’s lives.

But you cower in the corner because the CR “might” do something bad to you. The real pussy here is you Kunt
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Whether or not they'd like to admit, the only problem most people have with the wall is who's selling it.

Trump could be selling a cure for cancer and some people would sign up for chemo and die instead. He's toxic, and has become an ineffective leader, IMO. Everything he does turns into a battle even if it's something that makes sense. If the people who hate him weren't such pussies, or if he wasn't such a toxic blowhard, we might get something done in this country.

He won the election being the way he is, then the Dems and their deep state operatives tried in vain to stage a coup d’etat for 2.5 years, and you think Trump is the reason nothing gets done. Jesus. Take off the HRC blinders once in awhile.
    Go fuck yourself, faggot. Isn't there a failed septic system that needs you to come and clean the turds out of it?
    Eat my shit, Dependency Case.
    Pump my septic tank, bitch.
    Who the fuck has septic anymore? You sound poor.
    People that don't want shit in their house? What kind of retarded fucking question is that?
    Get rid of the middle man and just pay a SF bum to shit on your living room rug.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Whether or not they'd like to admit, the only problem most people have with the wall is who's selling it.

Trump could be selling a cure for cancer and some people would sign up for chemo and die instead. He's toxic, and has become an ineffective leader, IMO. Everything he does turns into a battle even if it's something that makes sense. If the people who hate him weren't such pussies, or if he wasn't such a toxic blowhard, we might get something done in this country.

He won the election being the way he is, then the Dems and their deep state operatives tried in vain to stage a coup d’etat for 2.5 years, and you think Trump is the reason nothing gets done. Jesus. Take off the HRC blinders once in awhile.
    Go fuck yourself, faggot. Isn't there a failed septic system that needs you to come and clean the turds out of it?
    People that don't want shit in their house? What kind of retarded fucking question is that?
    Civilized folk are attached to sewers.

Appalachians have septic systems.

You have a holding tank.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case dimissed!!!!

So you’re both a liar and a Kunt. You cried like a bitch about what the CR “might” do or what you feel the would do if they could do it.

You never cited a single a single instance of any negative affect they have had on your life.

Tell me more stories of how those scary pink twat hats are forcing you to make fundamental changes to your life. Sounds likes you're really having a hard time Private Cocksucker.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    SFGbob said:

Every time I half to step over a fucking bum in the street I’m dealing with the results of policies pushed by the religious left. A massive and bloated welfare state. Trannies in the military, trannies participating in girl sports, paying a buck more a gallon for gas here in California than they do any other place in the country are all ways that the religious left is having a negative impact on me and millions of other people’s lives.

But you cower in the corner because the CR “might” do something bad to you. The real pussy here is you Kunt

Sounds like you need to make more money. Get off HCH and get a better job maybe. And maybe play for the men's teams going forward. Pussy.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You have a holding tank.
    Many, many people in W Washington and E Washington like to have room between themselves and their neighbors. Rugged individualists. Don't force your suburban mores on them.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Get rid of the middle man and just pay a SF bum to shit on your living room rug.
    Good one!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Trannies participating in girls sports makes GayBob suffer. What girls sport do you compete in?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You have a holding tank.
    Oh, yeah? Well, gee, thanks, Mr. Shit Tank Authority. I have what most of the houses in this community have because there is no fucking sewer out here. Civilized folk live where it smells like piss and people shit in the streets, huh? Fuck off, loser.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Trannies participating in girls sports makes GayBob suffer. What girls sport do you compete in?
    They appear to make you want to fuck strawman ass. Never said anything about suffering my light weight Kunt of a friend
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They appear to make you want to fuck strawman ass. Never said anything about suffering my light weight Kunt of a friend
    You didn’t answer the question GayBob.
    Just more of your kunt act.
    Your kunt is really sore.
    GayBobFS.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You have a holding tank.
    Oh, yeah? Well, gee, thanks, Mr. Shit Tank Authority. I have what most of the houses in this community have because there is no fucking sewer out here. Civilized folk live where it smells like piss and people shit in the streets, huh? Fuck off, loser.
    So you are poor. Just as I thought.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You have a holding tank.
    Many, many people in W Washington and E Washington like to have room between themselves and their neighbors. Rugged individualists. Don't force your suburban mores on them.
    E WA, yes. W WA, no, except for the Islands. But that’s for landed folk, not trailer park types, like @dflea.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You have a holding tank.
    E WA, yes. W WA, no, except for the Islands. But that’s for landed folk, not trailer park types, like @dflea.
    I’ll have no more besmirching of my lands nor the spetic tank whick lies beneath.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You have a holding tank.
    I’ll have no more besmirching of my lands nor the spetic tank whick lies beneath.
    You’re behind the Romans, and wasting good land, and cutting my profit, but suit yourself, caveman.