Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"OKG" is racist according to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,633
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

So to my surprise if you google okg is racist, This fucking thread pops up first. Dumb fucks. These kids know how to use the interwebs.

@DerekJohnson you should have this thread unindexed with google. Call me paranoid.

You are forgetting the fact that Oregon is saying the UW football program is a elitist/racist program.

There is zero proof of this. Feel free to provide the proof.

I just want to see how long you will continue to contribute to this thread.

Greg Lewis has confirmed it bud. You are way behind on this topic.
    Link?
    Dude. We are not allowed to post certain content at HH.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,828
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How many Eskimos play for the Ducks? Zero, that’s how many. Racists! Ask anyone from North America’s northern most metro area with over a million people, Edmonton, Canada, and they will tell you Eskimos are awesome at football! Sure, UW does not have any Eskimos currently on our roster however we Eskimo virtue signal with our Husky mascot. Also UW alum Warren Moon is the only Eskimo I can name in the pro-football hall of fame, so we got that over those anti-Eskimo racists in EugKKKene.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

How many Eskimos play for the Ducks? Zero, that’s how many. Racists! Ask anyone from North America’s northern most metro area with over a million people, Edmonton, Canada, and they will tell you Eskimos are awesome at football! Sure, UW does not have any Eskimos currently on our roster however we Eskimo virtue signal with our Husky mascot. Also UW alum Warren Moon is the only Eskimo I can name in the pro-football hall of fame, so we got that over those anti-Eskimo racists in EugKKKene.

Saying “Eskimo” is racist.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

So to my surprise if you google okg is racist, This fucking thread pops up first. Dumb fucks. These kids know how to use the interwebs.

@DerekJohnson you should have this thread unindexed with google. Call me paranoid.

You are forgetting the fact that Oregon is saying the UW football program is a elitist/racist program.

There is zero proof of this. Feel free to provide the proof.

I just want to see how long you will continue to contribute to this thread.

Greg Lewis has confirmed it bud. You are way behind on this topic.
    Link?
    Dude. We are not allowed to post certain content at HH.
    Oh so brb,phone ‘ish
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Huh?

#ProDucks
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,054
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Don't put your head in the sand.

The most coveted class in state history is upon this program. It will be a blood bath.

Also, Derek scores so many points for the continuation of this discussion.

It's clear many are triggered by the topic.
    I’m not forgetting shit man.

If you’re a teenager and you hear this shit, chances are you either believe it or don’t OR try and see if there’s any truth to it.

So you ask around other recruits, which creates some super negative recruiting, and or you jump on the interwebs to see if you can find anything.

“Oh, HH, seems innocent, let me read this.”

We. fucked.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

The most coveted class in state history is upon this program. It will be a blood bath.

If you’re a teenager and you hear this shit, chances are you either believe it or don’t OR try and see if there’s any truth to it.

So you ask around other recruits, which creates some super negative recruiting, and or you jump on the interwebs to see if you can find anything.

We. fucked.
    Hey dirty south doog. Wake up buddy. This all started at doogman. If you aren't aware their site is dedicated to recruiting. You probably have no idea who Gee Scott is.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723

Doogles said:

https://goducks.com/roster.aspx?roster=273&path=football

I counted 38 white guys. I didn't look at the names just the faces.

I'll let the experts like @Dennis_DeYoung divy up the non-whites because I'm not sure what constitutes black anymore after reading this thread.

https://gohuskies.com/roster.aspx?roster=176&path=football

Counted 34 white faces for our Dawgs... Who's the racist now?!?!?!?!!?!!

This is seriously embarrassing shit.

Walk ons.

If you guys want to live in a world where UW didn't pivot to recruting more Poly and to a lesser degree white dudes and far less black dudes in the last two classes then have fun.

We are in a post-fact world anyway.

You get proven wrong and this is your reply? What the fuck is your point? Poly culture jives tremendously well with Pete's culture, and that's why we're cleaning house in Poly recruiting. Pete would be stupid to not pursue that angle. We're not required to fill a race quota here. We go after guys who want to be Dawgs and grind. We're not going to pursue primadonnas and jive ass motherfuckers. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, yellow, or blue. I can't believe this shit.
    No shit. No shit. No shit. No shit.

Did you not read my original post where I said obviously our recruiting approach and OKG/Built for Life theme is not intentionally racist but that it has had an adverse impact- namely- less black players?

That doesn't mean that the poly movement is bad or a net negative or unfair or anything else. Just means that we are prone to being negatively recruited by Oregon with certain recruits.

Oregon's 2019 recruiting class by my estimation:

17 black
    5 poly
    5 white (3 non Kicker/QB category)

UW:

10 poly
    6 black
    6 white
    1 asian

Also I'm not going to go into DDY's one/two black parents theory but lets just say #teamlightskin appear to be much higher represented at UW than Oregon.
    8 of those black players came from Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. You know, where Cristobal recruits. You know, where there's a lot more black football players than out west. UW got a lot of guys from Hawaii. You know, where they recruit. You know, where there's lots of Poly guys. Nice use of one data point that can be easily explained. You were saying something about considering other variables?
    So you now concede there is a significant difference in roster makeup, especially in the last two classes?

Thanks. That was my entire point.

I don't care about how/why we reached that outcome. In fact I said multiple times CP and staff are obviously not intentionally racist.

But if their strategy and approach lead to outcome of less black players then we will be negatively recruited on that basis.

It is what it is. If you want to put blinders on and pretend that Oregon is being underhanded rather than simply playing the cards they are dealt then that is on you.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

I'll let the experts like @Dennis_DeYoung divy up the non-whites because I'm not sure what constitutes black anymore after reading this thread.

Walk ons.

If you guys want to live in a world where UW didn't pivot to recruting more Poly and to a lesser degree white dudes and far less black dudes in the last two classes then have fun.

You get proven wrong and this is your reply? What the fuck is your point? Poly culture jives tremendously well with Pete's culture, and that's why we're cleaning house in Poly recruiting. Pete would be stupid to not pursue that angle. We're not required to fill a race quota here. We go after guys who want to be Dawgs and grind. We're not going to pursue primadonnas and jive ass motherfuckers. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, yellow, or blue. I can't believe this shit.

Did you not read my original post where I said obviously our recruiting approach and OKG/Built for Life theme is not intentionally racist but that it has had an adverse impact- namely- less black players?

That doesn't mean that the poly movement is bad or a net negative or unfair or anything else. Just means that we are prone to being negatively recruited by Oregon with certain recruits.

17 black
    5 poly

UW:

10 poly
    6 black
    6 white
    1 asian

Also I'm not going to go into DDY's one/two black parents theory but lets just say #teamlightskin appear to be much higher represented at UW than Oregon.
    8 of those black players came from Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. You know, where Cristobal recruits. You know, where there's a lot more black football players than out west. UW got a lot of guys from Hawaii. You know, where they recruit. You know, where there's lots of Poly guys. Nice use of one data point that can be easily explained. You were saying something about considering other variables?
    So you now concede there is a significant difference in roster makeup, especially in the last two classes?

I don't care about how/why we reached that outcome. In fact I said multiple times CP and staff are obviously not intentionally racist.

But if their strategy and approach lead to outcome of less black players then we will be negatively recruited on that basis.

It is what it is. If you want to put blinders on and pretend that Oregon is being underhanded rather than simply playing the cards they are dealt then that is on you.
    There is no fucking proof oregon is even doing this.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,054
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

We. fucked.
    Hey dirty south doog. Wake up buddy. This all started at doogman. If you aren't aware their site is dedicated to recruiting. You probably have no idea who Gee Scott is.
    You’re missing much here, buddy.

My contribution was based on the googles showing this thread as numero uno. The premise, though partial satire, was built around that.

Not a doog, just another bi-polar HH poster who has given up on life but enjoys TBSing.

I was at doogman and could only handle so much bullshit and true Stalin like behaviors before i decided to come to the Under belly of udub football.

Gee Scott the car washer or gee Scott the top 5 nationally ranked WR?

Do better.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,600
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Walk ons.

17 black
    5 poly

UW:

10 poly
    6 black
    6 white
    1 asian

By saying they're not intentionally racist, you're saying they're racist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

We. fucked.
    You’re missing much here, buddy.

My contribution was based on the googles showing this thread as numero uno. The premise, though partial satire, was built around that.

Not a doog, just another bi-polar HH poster who has given up on life but enjoys TBSing.

I was at doogman and could only handle so much bullshit and true Stalin like behaviors before i decided to come to the Under belly of udub football.

Gee Scott the car washer or gee Scott the top 5 nationally ranked WR?

Do better.
    Hey bud. This topic has been going pn long before HH. This isn't new. You clearly have an interest in the topic as do many others. Because it comes up on Google isn't going to change anything. No athlete is going to make a decision on going to UW because of a forum. LOL.

The thread is massive at doogman.

Had Scott Jr. been offered he was coming to UW. UW didn't offer and some are butt hurt about it.

Have you noticed UW's class? Some of the stuff on the recruiting board here directly written about a player is RUTHLESS. Look at all the crap written about Puka. Insane shit.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    UW is racist because it offers 60 kids instead of 2000
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723

Doogles said:

Walk ons.

17 black
    5 poly

UW:

10 poly
    6 black
    6 white
    1 asian

Disagree, but if you feel I need to make it clearer I will re-state.

CP and staff have no racist animus, intent, or unconscious bias.

But their recruiting process still has a disparate impact on black recruits as evidenced by the demographic shift to more poly and white players and less black players.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Walk ons.

17 black
    5 poly

UW:

10 poly
    6 black
    6 white
    1 asian

There is no fucking proof oregon is even doing this.
    incorrect.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Walk ons.

17 black
    5 poly

UW:

10 poly
    6 black
    6 white
    1 asian

Disagree, but if you feel I need to make it clearer I will re-state.

CP and staff have no racist animus, intent, or unconscious bias.

But their recruiting process still has a disparate impact on appeal to black recruits as evidenced by the demographic shift to more poly and white players and less black players.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes