Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to Jake Haener

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    How many of you made out with Toni Jones in the library in 5th grade? That's what I thought.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019

His mom probably really does read this board

Enough with the Seinfeld quotes. Whats next, Ross and Joey quotes? While you fags spent your thursdsy nights at home hosting your "friends'-"Seinfeld" parties, Pumpy was taking advantage of all the greasy ladies at the bars from 8-9pm, with no competition. (competition never mattered much anyway) Puppy was was well on his way to pumping while you nerds were watching 29 minutes of commercials, then the rest of the night playing world of warcraft.

Cant imagine how many semen filled trojans I left in girls apartments from 8-9pm on Thursday nights. You guys just left behind pizza crusts and mac and cheese boxes in your buddies apartments. Elaine was the closest you guys got to pussy back then. And you cant let the shit go, 25 years later .
    I'm pretty sure WOW didnt exist when Seinfeld was on
    Great fucking point (Sarc)...only you would know that...but you're wrong I'm sure...though Pup wouldnt know for sure of course. But as always I'm 99% sure you're wrong.
  • Options

How many of you made out with Toni Jones in the library in 5th grade? That's what I thought.

Nice memory Billy, good work. But it was Tony Jones. She brought me the 'Hawaii 84" t-shirt back from Hawaii that year. They were like football jerseys..big block 84 below Hawaii. Very popular back then. Wish I could find a replica. Those things were the shit...along with 501's and 'lawman' painter pants. Those from that era will remember. You know, back when music was still good. Though Van Halen introduced the keyboard and fucked everything up. EDDY, what were you thinking?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796

Nice memory Billy, good work. But it was Tony Jones. She brought me the 'Hawaii 84" t-shirt back from Hawaii that year. They were like football jerseys..big block 84 below Hawaii. Very popular back then. Wish I could find a replica. Those things were the shit...along with 501's and 'lawman' painter pants. Those from that era will remember. You know, back when music was still good. Though Van Halen introduced the keyboard and fucked everything up. EDDY, what were you thinking?
    Did you even play football or basketball at LW or were you just a soccer pussy?
  • Options

I concentrated on skiing, ironically after blowing my knees out as a sophomore. Steel2 and Yobates were doing damage on the gridiron. Spencer Welch was a fucking control freak anyway. The 2nd he said 'no chew, no brew' for the football team I would have told him to fuck himself anyway. Pup liked to party too much
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Toni has transitioned to Tony.

before and after pics?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tony was hot. She actually let Pup tickle her taint back then. That's pretty early. Pup just had that magic, even back then. After the Hawaii shirt I had to give something back. I know you guys will be disappointed, but even goldy locks wasnt depositing pearl thank-you's in 5th grade. I had the ability, shotgun style, just didnt know it yet.

Now in 6th grade forget about it... pup was splattering the young ladies with the precious DNA ahead of his time...much like the jump shot. Pup was hitting 3pt range with regularity. Nobody got the deep shot then. . I kinda started the idea of the 3-pt line. Coaches just shook heads...not in disgust, but disbelief

I figured you invented it I just hadn't had confirmation
  • Options

I concentrated on skiing, ironically after blowing my knees out as a sophomore. Steel2 and Yobates were doing damage on the gridiron. Spencer Welch was a fucking control freak anyway. The 2nd he said 'no chew, no brew' for the football team I would have told him to fuck himself anyway. Pup liked to party too much
    Lolllll we partied and our coach covered shit up for us a few times
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tony was hot. She actually let Pup tickle her taint back then. That's pretty early. Pup just had that magic, even back then. After the Hawaii shirt I had to give something back. I know you guys will be disappointed, but even goldy locks wasnt depositing pearl thank-you's in 5th grade. I had the ability, shotgun style, just didnt know it yet.

Now in 6th grade forget about it... pup was splattering the young ladies with the precious DNA ahead of his time...much like the jump shot. Pup was hitting 3pt range with regularity. Nobody got the deep shot then. . I kinda started the idea of the 3-pt line. Coaches just shook heads...not in disgust, but disbelief

Dear god ... SHUT THE FUCK UP

You make @backthepack talking about big backs seem tolerable
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

You mean @StrongArmCobra?

Someone is salty as fuck.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Probably ... it’s hard to keep up with which one of you is throwing AIDS into a thread
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Probably ... it’s hard to keep up with which one of you is throwing AIDS into a thread
    Nothing's changed with me

I can't tell the difference
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Ok Fetters Jr!
  • Options

Tequilla said:

If you think it’s because I’m being salty you’re not on top of it ...

I was talking shit everywhere last night ... and if you think I’m looking up shit trying to keep things straight while I’m deep in old fashions you’d be mistaken
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I was talking shit everywhere last night ... and if you think I’m looking up shit trying to keep things straight while I’m deep in old fashions you’d be mistaken
    Speaking of talking shit I feel bad for telling @haie he's a bitch ass nerd considering I have 3 interviews next week for a senior front end dev job

Sad!!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Speaking of talking shit I feel bad for telling @haie he's a bitch ass nerd considering I have 3 interviews next week for a senior front end dev job

Sad!!
    Front end? lol. That shit's been below my pay grade for 4 years.

You should contract that out or just do it through an internship.