Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fire all the offensive coaches - Now!!!

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Wrong

Take the L.
    The L for loser on your forehead

Yikes. So cringe worthy. What's next? You gonna call me a "poopy head". That's another L. You just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole. You poor, poor man.
    Wrong
    You won't get the last word old man. I can do this for longer than you have to live.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Wrong

Take the L.

Yikes. So cringe worthy. What's next? You gonna call me a "poopy head". That's another L. You just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole. You poor, poor man.
    Wrong
    You won't get the last word old man. I can do this for longer than you have to live.
    Wash your face!
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    Wash your face!
    Every day!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    You underestimate Race's immortality.
    This

And @StrongArmCobra

Wrong
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2019

I think spinal fusion is the future

New Bored Motto?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Sucks, Trey should have been gone this year. Poor kid, he was going to be speshual

He could still be a second round pick. Mike Tyson fought with a broken back.
    So chiropractor fixes that too?
    If Trey had just been going to a chiropractor regularly he probably never would have had that back injury.
    Also, if he had gone to a fucking horse veterenarian and they had taken him out back and shot him with a boltgun, he also wouldn't have had that back injury. I'm still glad he didn't.
    I don't understand the disrespect and mockery towards chiropractic work. Just makes you look like an ignorant, pompous dumb ass who has no idea what he's talking about but thinks he's some know-it-all.
    Actually agree with SAC here. I have been to chiropractors numerous times over the years and they always fixed me up. Every single time.
    And you always have to keep going

That's not an accident
    Yes, people with weak back muscles and a weak core who have back problems have to keep going back because their muscles are not strong enough to pull their spine back into alignment. At the same time, even if you have a strong back and core, lifting heavy weight can compress or misalign your spine as well which is why a lot of pro bodybuilders and football players get chiropractic work done on a regular basis.
    The guy with the most fucked up back on my rowboat team ended up being a chiropractor.
    You can row? I've got an extra drift boat u can use Yeller. Just cost u a bottle of Pup's choosing, and deposit for salvage when u flip it in 3-fingers.
    Of course, I can fucking row Pumpy. Haven't you read any of my poasts the past 3 years? I'm rowing superiority guy at Hardcore Husky.
    Rowing a drift boat, on the Sky , or any river, and rowing whatever rowing you've done are different animals. One boat weighs over a half ton and requires skill, and many passes, the other? Have no clue what u rowed
    2 time varsity letter winner, University of Washington Men's Crew @puppylove_sugarsteel .

I've taken the oars a few times on Lavro drift boats on the Green River in Utah but only in the easy water. I make no claims as to being able to row in serious white water.
    You lettered in crew? Nice work dude.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Sucks, Trey should have been gone this year. Poor kid, he was going to be speshual

He could still be a second round pick. Mike Tyson fought with a broken back.
    So chiropractor fixes that too?
    If Trey had just been going to a chiropractor regularly he probably never would have had that back injury.
    Also, if he had gone to a fucking horse veterenarian and they had taken him out back and shot him with a boltgun, he also wouldn't have had that back injury. I'm still glad he didn't.
    I don't understand the disrespect and mockery towards chiropractic work. Just makes you look like an ignorant, pompous dumb ass who has no idea what he's talking about but thinks he's some know-it-all.
    Actually agree with SAC here. I have been to chiropractors numerous times over the years and they always fixed me up. Every single time.
    And you always have to keep going

That's not an accident
    Yes, people with weak back muscles and a weak core who have back problems have to keep going back because their muscles are not strong enough to pull their spine back into alignment. At the same time, even if you have a strong back and core, lifting heavy weight can compress or misalign your spine as well which is why a lot of pro bodybuilders and football players get chiropractic work done on a regular basis.
    The guy with the most fucked up back on my rowboat team ended up being a chiropractor.
    You can row? I've got an extra drift boat u can use Yeller. Just cost u a bottle of Pup's choosing, and deposit for salvage when u flip it in 3-fingers.
    Of course, I can fucking row Pumpy. Haven't you read any of my poasts the past 3 years? I'm rowing superiority guy at Hardcore Husky.
    Rowing a drift boat, on the Sky , or any river, and rowing whatever rowing you've done are different animals. One boat weighs over a half ton and requires skill, and many passes, the other? Have no clue what u rowed
    2 time varsity letter winner, University of Washington Men's Crew @puppylove_sugarsteel .

I've taken the oars a few times on Lavro drift boats on the Green River in Utah but only in the easy water. I make no claims as to being able to row in serious white water.
    You sound rich... while still having kids.

You out punted your coverage... even after having kids.

I fucking hate you.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    This

And @StrongArmCobra

Wrong
    It over man. You already lost.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sweet thread guys
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    This

And @StrongArmCobra

Wrong
    Wrong
  • Options

Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    This

And @StrongArmCobra

Wrong
    Wrong
    You lost.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Fire offensive coaches yes...but IFF you hire Pup. Lake and I talk about it quite a bit. He'd be for it but has a job to protect...one can see why he's kinda hush-hush on the subject
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    This

And @StrongArmCobra

Wrong
    Wrong
    You lost.
    Wrong
  • Options

Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    This

And @StrongArmCobra

Wrong
    Wrong
    You lost.
    Wrong
    You guys know what grade kids did this shit right? I've always contended kids dont grow up mentally, they just get bigger, learn more advanced concepts and grow strange hair on the sack...should have been my thesis. I could use yous two's as prime subjects.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    This

And @StrongArmCobra

Wrong
    Wrong
    You lost.
    Wrong
    You guys know what grade kids did this shit right? I've always contended kids dont grow up mentally, they just get bigger, learn more advanced concepts and grow strange hair on the sack...should have been my thesis. I could use yous two's as prime subjects.
    Wrong
  • Options

Doogles said:

Wrong

Take the L.

Wrong
    This

And @StrongArmCobra

Wrong
    Wrong
    You lost.
    Wrong
    Loss