Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to Jake Haener

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Haeny gonna stick around, to try and win the job next year when Eason is a 1st round draft pick. If he loses the job to Sirmon or Morris, portal
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    His mom probably really does read this board
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@Swaye true?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Haener will be there fighting for position as I said he would, thru fall camp. Pup said Easons SEC experience would ultimately win him the job. Shouldnt have taken to week 4 to make a move on Haener. Clearly shows how good Haener is.

Most fan bases would be excited Petersen has 2 legit starters on roster. Not u fags.
  • Options
    CougarfsCougarfs Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Coach Pete sure loves the noodle arm try hard guys. Riding with the gritty little scrappers seem to be his metier.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,091
    Founders Club
    If Steve Emtman slams into Eason during a scrimmage, it's hello Haener until the Kansas State game
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Why is pup so angry
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,446

Haener will be there fighting for position as I said he would, thru fall camp. Pup said Easons SEC experience would ultimately win him the job. Shouldnt have taken to week 4 to make a move on Haener. Clearly shows how good Haener is.

Most fan bases would be excited Petersen has 2 legit starters on roster. Not u fags.

I'd bet that he wins the job because he's the better QB.
  • Options
    I dont quote newfish so I'll just say this. Haener isn't a noodle arm. To that weazly little poster, go stand next to Haener. A LOT better shape than big-bird who has never visited a weight room. Hey Eason, lift. You might actually win the job you should have secured day 1 of spring. What have you been doing the last 2 years? Not getting bigger and stronger. 235 to 220. Not impressive. Eason should be 6-6 245 as a JR. His arm the only thing carrying him, and that he has a great one.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I dont quote newfish so I'll just say this. Haener isn't a noodle arm. To that weazly little poster, go stand next to Haener. A LOT better shape than big-bird who has never visited a weight room. Hey Eason, lift. You might actually win the job you should have secured day 1 of spring. What have you been doing the last 2 years? Not getting bigger and stronger. 235 to 220. Not impressive. Eason should be 6-6 245 as a JR. His arm the only thing carrying him, and that he has a great one.

Christ!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pic?
  • Options

Christ!
    Understand how it works Baze, you know, the natural process of entering college at 220, and ending up 235-245 your sr year..see that's how it works for most guys with his frame, like 95% of the time. See Baze, that's how it works. Eason weighs less now than after his freshman year at Georgia, that's a problem. We're talking noodle arms? Take a peek. In other words, Eason hasnt taken this whole thing very seriously and it shows. But that's above your pay grade to understand.

You get more dipshitted with every post. You entered HH kind of a dummy...you've lost brain weight much in the same way, and are now more of a dummy. See the correlation there Bazey? Prolly not but I cant explain it much clearer;)
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    edited April 2019
    “Noodle arm”
    http://youtu.be/BN6Pdqr-gGs

Holy shit Pup you are a certified fucktard.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796