Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASK PUP

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Allow me to break another 100. Ummm , seems Pup kinda has a habit of ongoing threads that break 100 responses. Do we track those? Should, there should be some sorta badge in there eh Stalin. Cue Tina Turner song again. ..."Simply the best...better than all the rest..." come on guys sing along:)))))) happy Easter, happy Pup!!!!! Come on, keep that jive goin. ..

@MikeSeaver
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pup you got any kids?

You got a girl? Oh those pesky rhetorical questions again fudgepack
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    Favorite place in Maltby?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Retired at 40

lol

People who cant generally think that Billy. You dont have to retire to enjoy life though. Make the most of every minute. My pappy gave me wise words once. When you leave work flip the metaphorical retirement switch. You're basically retired 16 hours out of every day. Retirement just allows you 8 extra hours a day. Remember that.

While I'm retired I just drive 140mph a few extra days a week, fly my super cub for Wrangle sheep a few extra weeks a year, take the Leer to Husky games without having to worry about balance sheets on Monday mornings now and so on. My life hasnt changed that much. Retirement gets boring.

But I stay busy in markets, mostly commodities now for fun, so I tell myself I have a job. You understand. Keep on truckin Billy. You'll get there. And as I dawg fan i respect you as much or more than anyone here. I've never put you in the Dickhead category like Race, if that means anything. Always liked you, but you kinda bent fuckstank there for awhile. Hopefully you stay true to the old husky guard. That's up to you
    Can’t park a Leer in E-1 Pumpy. I prefer to use the heli-pad myself.
    He could bring the Super Cub in there no sweat.

Yella outkicked his coverage so much that return guy had a picnic lunch before the cover team got there. Or so I've heard.

I could teach a class on it. Pup should pay attention when I do.
    1st explain WTF you're talking about?
    It means I did well in the matrimony dept. There’s hope for ya Puppy. Third time around will be a charm.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Hey @puppylove_sugarsteel, what does a good Christian like yourself do on Easter?

After a long prayer, We eat a hammed venison roast, much better than swine (a filthy animal according to my race) , and the usual fixens...Green been casserole, mashed taters, milk and after scotch...then the haagendas chocolate. It's so damned good Baze.

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    All but our fittest were exterminated. Everyone left in the tribe has three digit IQs. He can't be one of us unless he is some goy half breed.
    What does the Torah tell us about butt stuff?
    Be careful. The real reason we have matzah is to avoid yeast infections.
    You'd know about yeast infections mad. My high school girlfriends got them, wife got them, friends wives got them, friends of friends girlfriends and wives got them...see a pattern? And you're getting them? Maybe you should change handle? I think you know what to.
    Are you accusing me of sleeping with all the women in town? Is that supposed to be a burn?
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Hey @puppylove_sugarsteel, what does a good Christian like yourself do on Easter?

After a long prayer, We eat a hammed venison roast, much better than swine (a filthy animal according to my race) , and the usual fixens...Green been casserole, mashed taters, milk and after scotch...then the haagendas chocolate. It's so damned good Baze.

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    All but our fittest were exterminated. Everyone left in the tribe has three digit IQs. He can't be one of us unless he is some goy half breed.
    You'd know about yeast infections mad. My high school girlfriends got them, wife got them, friends wives got them, friends of friends girlfriends and wives got them...see a pattern? And you're getting them? Maybe you should change handle? I think you know what to.
    Are you accusing me of sleeping with all the women in town? Is that supposed to be a burn?
    No mad, I'm saying you dont hike your leg to piss
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    He doesn’t need a catheter. Just saying
    Get cathetered by a male nurse and then pop off.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    That isn't a logical progression... that would only make sense if only women got yeast infections which isn't true...

Also I've seen male dogs piss with all four feet on the ground.

Lastly calling someone a woman isn't really much of an insult...

You're struggling more than usual.
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    That isn't a logical progression... that would only make sense if only women got yeast infections which isn't true...

Mad...MEN dont. Sums her on up. Try airing out your cunt, use a hair dryer...will help. Your welcome in advance
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!

Mad...MEN dont. Sums her on up. Try airing out your cunt, use a hair dryer...will help. Your welcome in advance
    *You're welcome
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!

Just stay with me. U have to think outside the box just a bit.

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!

*You're welcome
    Whoosh
  • Options
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!

Just stay with me. U have to think outside the box just a bit.

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!

*You're welcome
    Whoosh
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
  • Options
    And Madhun, I got a few more days here to run a few others..why not? Then again, you have done so to yourself pretty much...will free up Pup's valuable time too. Good, I just went shopping for my favorite spirits...
    -Pup out
  • Options
    Founders Club

And Madhun, I got a few more days here to run a few others..why not? Then again, you have done so to yourself pretty much...will free up Pup's valuable time too. Good, I just went shopping for my favorite spirits...
    -Pup out

Mad Dog 20/20
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

-Pup out

Seems like you've already been hitting them pretty hard based on the nonsense you're posting.

Or you're off your meds.

Again.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

-Pup out

Seems like you've already been hitting them pretty hard based on the nonsense you're posting.

Or you're off your meds.

Again.
    Pup sips the single malt...doesnt pound shots in the dorm, or single apartment in Milton over vids and porn with the guys from HH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

-Pup out

Or you're off your meds.

Again.
    Pup sips the single malt...doesnt pound shots in the dorm, or single apartment in Milton over vids and porn with the guys from HH
    Yella prefers Ardbeg. Have that ready for me on my Sky fishing day.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Mad_Son said:

-Pup out

Or you're off your meds.

Again.
    Yella prefers Ardbeg. Have that ready for me on my Sky fishing day.
    Ardbeg is fine. Laphroaig is better,. Sheesh the 10yr tastes like a $250 20yr for $79, IPOH. Pup has plenty of 18yr, 20yr in his distinguished cabinet. I just enjoy Peet. Sky opens June 1st. Will be hot

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sky summer runs are great fun. I haven't caught one in years, but I did bonk quite a few of them back in the day. Summer steelhead fishing just kicks ass.