Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASK PUP

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pup took the Westy to UW with motorhomes. pop top and sleep unless Steel2 was sober. He'd generally drive an inebriated Pup to greenlake and an awaiting wife. Rather stay, short distance to Ram-Beav. What good is a wife? Wives are boring and bitch too much. And dont like to get nasty like drunk bitches following games

So one of your personalities can be inebriated while the other is a designated driver? Simultaneously?
    Hey 21. Is that your age?
    edited April 2019

Pup took the Westy to UW with motorhomes. pop top and sleep unless Steel2 was sober. He'd generally drive an inebriated Pup to greenlake and an awaiting wife. Rather stay, short distance to Ram-Beav. What good is a wife? Wives are boring and bitch too much. And dont like to get nasty like drunk bitches following games

You sound bitter.
    Who isnt who was stupid enough to get married...dont! A big mistake. I got out early and for 25k. Doesnt happen often. The property worth 1.5 mil. Yella, be selective and very careful. Do the Goldie Hawn kurt Russell thing. It works much better

You sound bitter.
    Who isnt who was stupid enough to get married...dont! A big mistake. I got out early and for 25k. Doesnt happen often. The property worth 1.5 mil.
    Naw, after some thought fifth date. I don’t want to be too much of a prude.
    You have to find a partner 1st jour. You wont here
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Light bulb?????
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You sound bitter.
    Who isnt who was stupid enough to get married...dont! A big mistake. I got out early and for 25k. Doesnt happen often. The property worth 1.5 mil. Yella, be selective and very careful. Do the Goldie Hawn kurt Russell thing. It works much better
    I fucked up the 1st marriage @puppylove_sugarsteel but then went for 6’2” D I hoops full ride in round 2. I done OK. Ask @Doog_de_Jour ...
    Can confirm.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

You sound bitter.
    Who isnt who was stupid enough to get married...dont! A big mistake. I got out early and for 25k. Doesnt happen often. The property worth 1.5 mil.
    Naw, after some thought fifth date. I don’t want to be too much of a prude.
    You have to find a partner 1st jour. You wont here
    Don't limit yourself to Doogs.
    @89ute, you saying I should set my sights more on the PAC-12 South? ;)

@RuffaloSoldier
    @Pitchfork51, @BuffBuffPass, @AZDuck if you can get a hold of him. it's a fine list.
    edited April 2019

You sound bitter.
    I fucked up the 1st marriage @puppylove_sugarsteel but then went for 6’2” D I hoops full ride in round 2. I done OK. Ask @Doog_de_Jour ...
    I'll take what u say. Dont much care what de_jour has to say. Perhaps he's your alternate? I supposedly have 3. Where's the balance?