Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASK PUP

Comments

• Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Pup-

First time caller as well; love your show. Of all the young DL talent rolling into Montlake over the past 2 years, who do you see as having the best career? Who will underwhelm?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

When Haener leads UW to a win over USC, will the miserable and pathetic posters of Hardcore Husky still complain?

Yes. Unless JH goes 23-23 Neuheisel style, there will be criticism Stalin
  • Options

Shut the fuck up about the fucking church pup. Jesus. Get back on the meds already

Fuck cuntslice, I'll talk about anything. Hopefully husky football. Let's do that! Problem is nobody cares. Mid spring and zero football talk. I'd prefer that. ASK fucking pup about spring ball and I'll tell you a hell of a lot more than fetters or the corrupt cathothic church. But I'll go in any direction , dont really care. Prefer football though
    I’m sorry Pup. You’re right. We should focus on football.

Who will step up as the top receiver for the Huskies?

Sixth date. I should totally wait for the sixth date. Make the guy earn it.
    Fuller, Baccelia...my bet is on Bynum and Ozzy of the younger guys. As stated the last 18 years. This teams needs a possession Whitey. Osborne will be there this year on 3rd and 8. Fuller and Baccelia are going to be very good... Dont worry about WR. TE will move chains. One will require double teams at times...he's that good. Will free up fuller
  • Options

Pretty obvious...6-3 Spiker and 6-3 Whitey. Nobody above them deserves ANY privilege. Ty Jones better ball or hit pine. Both will pass him up, Competition open. Big fan of Bynum. Well documented over last 2 years my like of this cat. . Best hs film I've seen in long time after catch. Like Osborne, Bynum was really good in HS after catch. Dont know why it took so long for it to click with that dude.

Either way, WR's blossom later on. Mario Bailey jr year, Fred Coleman Sr Year, Pettis jr year, Baccelia late jr year...just 4 quick examples. Theres very few Reggie Williams. UW has a ton of guys at WR who will come on. Bynum is a given. What u see in spring u see in fall and on Sept 1st. Bynum is going to push to start. And that's good to see for a change

Standard pup. Question was who would step up as TOP receiver.

Answer:
    Definitely Spiker. Or Osborne. Or maybe Bynum. Also throw Baccellia in there. Tons of guys! Ty Jones might step up. Or not.
    Cant answer that. Ross isnt on Roster. There wont be a 'top' WR...fuck man. It's very much WR by committee. The 'TOP' fucking WR is a TE. Pull your head out your pucker
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Question 1: Mostly white of course (meaning I still could be a black man with bleached golden locks with a straight iron)

Question 2: Steel2 2 is an excellent golfer. Pup? 90 on a good day. But I look damn good playing bogey golf

This is why people have a hard time taking you seriously and I have a hard time not posting a photo of wheel chair golfers
    Race, u just just dont have the brain capacity to post anything else.
    PurpleJ said:

I already came up with this idea years ago when we had a front page and pup bitched out like he always does.

Dear Pup,

How many infections have you had from eating ass.

Love,

J

Uh..no you didnt.

Hi Pup! Big time fan of yours. There’s this boy I like. I’m not sure if he likes me. How can I know for sure? Should I make the first move? If he agrees to go out with me, what date do I bring up ass play?

Sincerely,

Lovelorn in Everett

Actually it wouldnt surprise me if you were serious. Normal dudes dont generally even joke about this stuff. Good luck ever having a kid in public school after this post. In case you didnt know..that internet thing kinda follows you around. Good work. Ask Pup can be brutally honest. Sorry de jour:(
    Sooooooo....fifth date?

I don’t want to appear to be some kind of oversexed floozy.
    Just hope your boyfriend spits a daughter out his ass. Might save you.. certainly dont go into the priesthood...check that, could be your saving grace. That's permitted in the catholic church. Homosexuality is the Catholics new selling point for donations.
    I don’t see anything wrong with loving men.

And I don’t think the priesthood would take me.
    Loving men and loving boyz are very different. Again, except in the catholic church. Not mutually exclusive
    Never been into altar boys. I’d love to defrock a couple priests though.
    De jour, I'd advise football talk. The FBI will handle the pedophilia. Pucker up buttercup. I think you get an hour or so to ride the net in prison. Will you be using that time on your appeal or posting here? Pup is addictive, I think I know the answer.

Again..your social media history follows u around. Good luck with the great clips application. Background checks are extensive these days.

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705

Pretty obvious...6-3 Spiker and 6-3 Whitey. Nobody above them deserves ANY privilege. Ty Jones better ball or hit pine. Both will pass him up, Competition open. Big fan of Bynum. Well documented over last 2 years my like of this cat. . Best hs film I've seen in long time after catch. Like Osborne, Bynum was really good in HS after catch. Dont know why it took so long for it to click with that dude.

Either way, WR's blossom later on. Mario Bailey jr year, Fred Coleman Sr Year, Pettis jr year, Baccelia late jr year...just 4 quick examples. Theres very few Reggie Williams. UW has a ton of guys at WR who will come on. Bynum is a given. What u see in spring u see in fall and on Sept 1st. Bynum is going to push to start. And that's good to see for a change

Answer:
    Definitely Spiker. Or Osborne. Or maybe Bynum. Also throw Baccellia in there. Tons of guys! Ty Jones might step up. Or not.
    Cant answer that. Ross isnt on Roster. There wont be a 'top' WR...fuck man. It's very much WR by committee. The 'TOP' fucking WR is a TE. Pull your head out your pucker
    If John Ross was on the roster we wouldn't have to swim across the sound to Gorst and ask the guru Pup to look into his oracle for us. We would know.

We are asking you BECAUSE its a muddle and we can't see through it with our heads stuck up our puckers.

PICK ONE WR. Gun to your head. Best guess as to which WR (not TE) will have the most receiving yards. PICK ONE.
  • Options

Answer:
    If John Ross was on the roster we wouldn't have to swim across the sound to Gorst and ask the guru Pup to look into his oracle for us. We would know.

We are asking you BECAUSE its a muddle and we can't see through it with our heads stuck up our puckers.

PICK ONE WR. Gun to your head. Best guess as to which WR (not TE) will have the most receiving yards. PICK ONE.
    I'll pick one after you do. I'd like to dissect yours and tell you why you're wrong. Then I'll give you mine and why. Quid pro quo motherfucker
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Surprisingly cognizant take
    As opposed to when? Fuck dude. Pup has been 'cognizant' of husky spring ball for 30 years. Now if maybe a few other dipshits here would actually talk spring ball we could have a constructive conversation. Instead its game of thrones, video games, saggy teet gifs and 3rd grade shit . Its Stalin's joint, far be it from me to interject. I just post
    That's actually a pretty good point.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Retired at 40

lol
  • Options

Retired at 40

lol

People who cant generally think that Billy. You dont have to retire to enjoy life though. Make the most of every minute. My pappy gave me wise words once. When you leave work flip the metaphorical retirement switch. You're basically retired 16 hours out of every day. Retirement just allows you 8 extra hours a day. Remember that.

While I'm retired I just drive 140mph a few extra days a week, fly my super cub for Wrangle sheep a few extra weeks a year, take the Leer to Husky games without having to worry about balance sheets on Monday mornings now and so on. My life hasnt changed that much. Retirement gets boring.

But I stay busy in markets, mostly commodities now for fun, so I tell myself I have a job. You understand. Keep on truckin Billy. You'll get there. And as I dawg fan i respect you as much or more than anyone here. I've never put you in the Dickhead category like Race, if that means anything. Always liked you, but you kinda bent fuckstank there for awhile. Hopefully you stay true to the old husky guard. That's up to you
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You don't retire at 40 working 8 hours a day
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    pup currently doing everything possible to avoid making a pick for top husky WR in 2019.

Can't wait for pup's 12, wait no 16, picks for next year's playoffs. When can we expect that to drop, before the season or two weeks in?
  • Options
    edited April 2019

pup currently doing everything possible to avoid making a pick for top husky WR in 2019.

Can't wait for pup's 12, wait no 16, picks for next year's playoffs. When can we expect that to drop, before the season or two weeks in?

Bring it #Freeme...still waiting? Not only will I make a pick, but I'll tell you why yours is fucked up. Who's taking the bigger risk? Come on u cowardly little fuck. You might get lucky and pick mine. Might score u a few points
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Retired at 40

lol

People who cant generally think that Billy. You dont have to retire to enjoy life though. Make the most of every minute. My pappy gave me wise words once. When you leave work flip the metaphorical retirement switch. You're basically retired 16 hours out of every day. Retirement just allows you 8 extra hours a day. Remember that.

While I'm retired I just drive 140mph a few extra days a week, fly my super cub for Wrangle sheep a few extra weeks a year, take the Leer to Husky games without having to worry about balance sheets on Monday mornings now and so on. My life hasnt changed that much. Retirement gets boring.

But I stay busy in markets, mostly commodities now for fun, so I tell myself I have a job. You understand. Keep on truckin Billy. You'll get there. And as I dawg fan i respect you as much or more than anyone here. I've never put you in the Dickhead category like Race, if that means anything. Always liked you, but you kinda bent fuckstank there for awhile. Hopefully you stay true to the old husky guard. That's up to you
    Can’t park a Leer in E-1 Pumpy. I prefer to use the heli-pad myself.
  • Options
    Pup took the Westy to UW with motorhomes. pop top and sleep unless Steel2 was sober. He'd generally drive an inebriated Pup to greenlake and an awaiting wife. Rather stay, short distance to Ram-Beav. What good is a wife? Wives are boring and bitch too much. And dont like to get nasty like drunk bitches following games