Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.
    Named Jordan though. We've got a chance!

#blackkidwhitename
    Bruh we just missed on TWO #blackkidswhitenames in KYLE Ford and BRU McCoy, not only were there names white, most importantly their mom’s were white.

Jordan’s mom has a burner account and is active on anything about Jordan. Be responsible but love him the fuck up. He’s the number the number 1 Front Seven player not named Sav’ell Smalls.
    Bru is not a white name.

Horace is, I'll grant you that.

And Justin Flowe >>>> Banks, though I love Banks.

POTD
    Wait, that wasn't intentional?
    Freudian maybe
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Not like I thought we had a chance but this clears it up.

'"My recruiting is still open but these three- Oklahoma, Alabama and Ohio State stand out for me."

Oregon, USC and Washington are a few other schools still pushing hard for Banks and he visited all three this off-season.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Damn, this isn’t a udub sucks this is a fuck the west coast, all you bitches suck.

Udub really really needs to hit the playoffs this year (perception) or I’m afraid the exodus continues and only continues to worsen. I guess anyone from the west making it would help though I feel like a dirty slut for typing that out.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

'"My recruiting is still open but these three- Oklahoma, Alabama and Ohio State stand out for me."

Oregon, USC and Washington are a few other schools still pushing hard for Banks and he visited all three this off-season.

Oklahoma? OK.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oklahoma? OK.
    Who says LW doesn’t prepare students for real life. Super impressed!
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019

Oklahoma? OK.
    Rose Hill is the cultural center of the universe.
    Founders Club
    Don't be salty because you're from the bottom of the hill, BTP. You guys have redeeming qualities as well. Hardy, salt-of-the-earth lowland folk have a place in this world too.
  • TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Don't be salty because you're from the bottom of the hill, BTP. You guys have redeeming qualities as well. Hardy, salt-of-the-earth lowland folk have a place in this world too.

Wrong hill.

Finn Hill is where it's at.
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    TacoSoup said:

Wrong hill.

My Kirkland American Little League team waxed you Finn Hill Kirkland National posers not once, but twice for city championships. Coulda done it blindfolded. Go Tigers.
  • TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TacoSoup said:

Wrong hill.

My Kirkland American Little League team waxed you Finn Hill Kirkland National posers not once, but twice for city championships. Coulda done it blindfolded. Go Tigers.
    We? beat the Taiwanese
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Rose Hill is the cultural center of the universe.

Royal Pride, baby!
    Founders Club
    TacoSoup said:

TacoSoup said:

Wrong hill.

We? beat the Taiwanese
    You did. Cody Webster. That was then. Quit living in the past.
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    @Rubberfist

Are you a RHJH/LW invalid also? We got dirtysoufdawg, BTP (although he's a KJH clown), me... Who else?

TacoSoup said:

TacoSoup said:

Wrong hill.

We? beat the Taiwanese
    ESPN 30 for 30 on him and that team was great.
    Founders Club

TacoSoup said:

TacoSoup said:

Wrong hill.

We? beat the Taiwanese
    I've never seen that despite growing up playing in his shadow. I didn't realize it existed. I'll have to get on that.

TacoSoup said:

TacoSoup said:

Wrong hill.

We? beat the Taiwanese
    I've never seen that despite growing up playing in his shadow. I didn't realize it existed. I'll have to get on that.
    Little Big Men is the title. The most impressive thing was Taiwan had been cheating for years with over aged players and submitting false birth certificates. Webster hit a home run and shoved on the mound in that game.
    Founders Club

TacoSoup said:

TacoSoup said:

Wrong hill.

We? beat the Taiwanese
    Little Big Men is the title. The most impressive thing was Taiwan had been cheating for years with over aged players and submitting false birth certificates. Webster hit a home run and shoved on the mound in that game.
    I can't find it ANYWHERE. Might have to drop $6 on an antique DVD.