Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

COLLEGEDOOG!! TRUE?!?

Comments

• Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    Shit. How can we reverse global warming in this economy with China being serious about climate change?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

At the root of it all is the hate for capitalism.

That, and more fundamentally, not really liking people that much.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I banged a chick once that had a cold pussy. Turns out she was using a Polar Kotex.

Bam, got.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    Holy fuck...China and India are building something like 4 new coal power plants a week and CollegeDoog is singing their praises on "climate change"? WTF? Can you be any more of a lapdog for Liberal BS?

BTW...I love how his first post is that 1) everything is changing rapidly and is super fragile, yet 3) don't anyone else use ancillary data to make any broad statements.

And no, this decade it has not gotten hotter. And yes, for the last 100+ years there has been a trend of it getting steadily hotter (really since the little ice age several hundred years ago)...but if you look at relating that to CO2 levels it falls apart since they those haven't been movings significnatly higher until recently. But we already know math/statistics is one of the many things not in his"wheelhouse"...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Holy fuck...China and India are building something like 4 new coal power plants a week and CollegeDoog is singing their praises on "climate change"? WTF? Can you be any more of a lapdog for Liberal BS?

BTW...I love how his first post is that 1) everything is changing rapidly and is super fragile, yet 3) don't anyone else use ancillary data to make any broad statements.

And no, this decade it has not gotten hotter. And yes, for the last 100+ years there has been a trend of it getting steadily hotter (really since the little ice age several hundred years ago)...but if you look at relating that to CO2 levels it falls apart since they those haven't been movings significnatly higher until recently. But we already know math/statistics is one of the many things not in his"wheelhouse"...

He didn't vote for Obama though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014

Yes I'm "singing their praises". No it was more of an indictment on the US, fuckstick. Great defeatist attitude as always

I've gone into detail scores of times on here already and any climate change argument gets lost on those here who regurgitate the same misleading climate denial points over and over

2012 was the hottest year on record for the continental US.

2013 was the hottest year on record for Australia

Sea ice extent hit an all time low in 2012

We went over 400 carbon parts per million in 2013.

The last 15 years have the 10 warmest yearly average temps ever recorded.

Last November was the warmest November on record.

It got hotter this decade and will only continue to get hotter. FO, HH

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Like I said...US CO2 emissions are decreasing because cheap natural gas is resulting in a switch from coal to NG while China is building 3 coal plants a week and CommieDoog is singing China's praises and criticizing the US? Dumbfuck...he can credit Obama though for a chunk of it in keeping the economy shitty for 5 years and counting.

Gee...the earth is coming out a little ice age (ie temps increasing steadily over last 200 years with only the last ~60 years giving reliable data) and you are amazed the highest values are at the end of the line? Are all college students really this dumb? And I like how you again pick and chose data to try and prove your point while telling everyone else they shouldn't. Last Nov was the hottest on record? This Jan set some of the coldest temps on record...we must be going into an ice age now. Global sea ice has been increasing the last 3 years...must be a crisis. Temps have been going down the last 10-15 years (a simple fact you keep ignoring)...must be a coming ice age using your analytical skills.

BTW...no, it did not get hotter this decade. It hasn't gotten hotter since about 1997...actually been trending slightly downward. That's why all the climate models have shown to be so shitty. I guess they are still good enough to convince the ignorant though...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014

Like I said...US CO2 emissions are decreasing because cheap natural gas is resulting in a switch from coal to NG while China is building 3 coal plants a week and CommieDoog is singing China's praises and criticizing the US? Dumbfuck...he can credit Obama though for a chunk of it in keeping the economy shitty for 5 years and counting.

Gee...the earth is coming out a little ice age (ie temps increasing steadily over last 200 years with only the last ~60 years giving reliable data) and you are amazed the highest values are at the end of the line? Are all college students really this dumb? And I like how you again pick and chose data to try and prove your point while telling everyone else they shouldn't. Last Nov was the hottest on record? This Jan set some of the coldest temps on record...we must be going into an ice age now. Global sea ice has been increasing the last 3 years...must be a crisis. Temps have been going down the last 10-15 years (a simple fact you keep ignoring)...must be a coming ice age using your analytical skills.

BTW...no, it did not get hotter this decade. It hasn't gotten hotter since about 1997...actually been trending slightly downward. That's why all the climate models have shown to be so shitty. I guess they are still good enough to convince the ignorant though...

Every time you post you step in shit. It's getting embarrassing.

You are so factually wrong it's amazing that you continue to spew bullshit like temps have been going down the last 10-15 years.

So it spiked in 1998 due to natural variability. So what? The 2000's were still much hotter than 90's. It's possible for temps to "level" for a short time because of El Niño but they certainly aren't going down like you claim. The explanation is fairly simple: the deep oceans have absorbed a high amount of heat that somewhat slowed the acceleration of global warming. We got lucky but it's only temporary and scientists expect 1 or 2 of these per century.

You're the one with the piss poor analytical skills. It's clear you have a conservative bias or a reason to hate climate science. From Houston? Guessing you work for an oil company. Pull your head out of your ass.

Using the "little ice age" temps increasing steadily argument is so fucking unsound I'm laughing that you trotted it out to get shit on. Temps were pretty fucking steady or increasing very slowly until we started putting fossil fuels into the air.

The spike isn't anything natural and doesn't follow the trend of the last 100, 200, 500, 1,000, or as far as you want to go back in the holocene.

Again, piss poor analytical skills. Or just biased. Maybe it's abundance. Either way it's embarrassing.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    So in high school for you it was your dog ate your homework...now its your el Nino ate your global warming (for the last 17 years...)

Even the idiot in charge of the IPCC panel said temperatures haven't warmed in 17 years (link)...so I guess that makes anyone claiming they have a bigger idiot than him. That's pretty hard to do...congrats...

Fun with pictures...

Thing is, none of the climate models as built said global temps should have paused or gone down with the amount of CO2 increase during that time...instead temps should have shot up. They were wrong...you are just keeping the wrongness going.

Here...I'll try and type it simply for you. CO2 Levels from 1965 to 1997 went from ~315 ppm to ~360ppm...an increase in ~45 ppm. According to your graph up there temps increased something like 0.6 C. Must be due to CO2 levels, right? From 1997 to present CO2 levels have gone from 360 to 400ppm...and increase of ~40 ppm. Temperatures at best gone flat if not decreased 0.1 C or so. So much for the CO2 correlation, the scientific method, or pretty much any amount of logic or basic science when we are dealing with a religion. When the climate model guys built their models they said this was behavior for even 10 years was impossible...reality 17 years later would point to them (and you) being wrong. But who needs reality with you, right?

And no, I don't work for an oil firm, and yes, keep attacking me since you can't seem to touch any of the information I keep bringing up. And keep pimping China's climate actions as they keep building ~3 coal power plants a week while the US keeps dropping its CO2 output (like it matters...)...you know...your original idiocy that started this thread.

• Options
    Fucking stupid, again. Using the 1998 abnormal high as a basis for the succeeding temperatures, even though those were roughly .2 C higher on average through 2013.

It's getting embarrassing for you. Might want to stop.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm using 1997...you know...a year before...1998. You can use any of those years though if it makes you feel better. It doesn't change the trend.

And keep ignoring any and all discussions on the CO2 levels, climate models, and such that contradict everything you say.

You really aren't good at this...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    CollegeDoog has reached monumental levels of pressing on the General bored. Fuck even IMALOSER made better arguments and didn't move the goal posts nearly as much.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CollegDoog is true to his faith. Science has nothing to do with it. It's just the latest Blame America crowd fooling the foolish youth. When he defended China he should have lit himself on fire. It was the proof of what he was mocking me for on one of these threads - that global cooling warming changing is simply anti capitalism in another package for the useful idiots to cling to. Bitter clingers if you will

He's moved so many goalposts that he's now completely lost. He veers between imminent danger of planet death to hey we don't have a solution but someday we might so buy some fucked up lightbulbs and hybrid cars that have hazardous waste batteries that cost more in carbon to make than they save in use.

But you'll feel better. Hallelujah. Everyone is stupid who doesn't agree with his fucked up "arguments" that change every time he gets his ass kicked
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Fuck. Even Damone and I called it quits on the single parent posts at some point.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Here's a nice looking chart - for example, apples are 100% (2:1 ratio) to oranges.

If anyone needs any Excel tips, feel free to PM