Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chintresting if True

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

I love how farmers and contractors openly say they have a need for a more exploited workforce.

I think they'd like any workforce. You can't grow an economy with our demographics while hating on immigration.
    What a racist piece of shit you are.
    Obviously.
    "Poor whites won't can't pick crops. That's colored folk work."

-HHusky, CSA
    FTFY.

Enact meaningful entitlement reform, and maybe we have something.
    Can you fucking read?
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
    Then put on your big boy pretend lawyer glasses and do it! Work or die motherfucker!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

I love how farmers and contractors openly say they have a need for a more exploited workforce.

I think they'd like any workforce. You can't grow an economy with our demographics while hating on immigration.
    Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    FTFY.

Can you fucking read?
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
    Then put on your big boy pretend lawyer glasses and do it! Work or die motherfucker!
    Crepé put an estoppel to this faggy madness
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

Contractors and farmers aren't looking for just any workforce. They are looking for a workforce that is willing to be paid at (let's be honest) below minimum wage. Tariffs have cut margins from farming, so they can't just hire anybody, the same goes for contractors because of the housing slowdown due to an already inflated housing market.
    Below minimum wage you say? A “market” wage then.

Tariffs were a really stupid idea in retrospect, weren’t they?
    I don't like tariffs but it was the only way to bring China to the floor to negotiate on the issue of intellectual property theft. Trump's tweets about tariffs lowering the trade deficit was borderline retarded. If the purpose was to hurt their economy, they were naturally going to import less goods, so an increase in the deficit was a given. People who don't know that are dumb. There was not a single alternative brought forth to fight the intellectual property theft China commits annually, outside of being left with our dicks hanging out and allowing the theft to continue. I posted months ago with Hondo that China's theft amounts to around $600 Billion a year. Which means that roughly 5% of China's entire GDP is raised through the theft of foreign governments and companies. 5% doesn't seem like much, but in most cases a 5% drop in annual GDP can send an entire country into chaos.

Tariffs weren't ideal, but necessary given the true purpose of them.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    FTFY.

Can you fucking read?
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    FTFY.

Can you fucking read?
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
    Crepé put an estoppel to this faggy madness
    CREPO BASTa
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

Contractors and farmers aren't looking for just any workforce. They are looking for a workforce that is willing to be paid at (let's be honest) below minimum wage. Tariffs have cut margins from farming, so they can't just hire anybody, the same goes for contractors because of the housing slowdown due to an already inflated housing market.

I don't like tariffs but it was the only way to bring China to the floor to negotiate on the issue of intellectual property theft. Trump's tweets about tariffs lowering the trade deficit was borderline retarded. If the purpose was to hurt their economy, they were naturally going to import less goods, so an increase in the deficit was a given. People who don't know that are dumb. There was not a single alternative brought forth to fight the intellectual property theft China commits annually, outside of being left with our dicks hanging out and allowing the theft to continue. I posted months ago with Hondo that China's theft amounts to around $600 Billion a year. Which means that roughly 5% of China's entire GDP is raised through the theft of foreign governments and companies. 5% doesn't seem like much, but in most cases a 5% drop in annual GDP can send an entire country into chaos.

So according to trumptards, tariffs are stupid unless they aren’t.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Ironic

Learn to read, then maybe you can refer to things as stupid. Until then, stupid is is stupid does Forrest.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Ironic

Learn to read, then maybe you can refer to things as stupid. Until then, stupid is is stupid does Forrest.
    I read your dumbfuck post again. Here’s my reassessment:
    You are stupid. Dumb as a fucking post. A total fucking retard.
    Instead of “reading” and posting on HH, you might want to research and study micro-economics, and then get back to the board regarding your grand insights into tariffs.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Ironic

Instead of “reading” and posting on HH, you might want to research and study micro-economics, and then get back to the board regarding your grand insights into tariffs.

That’s not an argument. Do better.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,389
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Ironic

So angry
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Somehow I feel responsible for all of this acrimony.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Ironic

Here’s the argument:
    1) tariffs are taxes on US consumers
    2) they decrease the productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the US economy
    3) tariffs damage US economic dominance by dragging our standards to the lowest common denominator
    4) tariffs attack US competitive advantages in the highest margin sectors of the economy to appease domestic laggards (hi @greenblood )
    5) Lowering US economic goals, objectives and strategies to address China economic manipulation is abdication, failure and surrender
    6) foregoing US economic dominance to protect unskilled, ucompetive, uneducated domestic trump constituentlcies is suicide and and an abomination towards those with skills to succeed.

@greenblood has been promulgating this “strategic” tariff imbecility for a long time now. He’s had long enough time to figure it about by now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Ironic

Here’s the argument:
    2) they decrease the productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the US economy
    3) tariffs damage US economic dominance by dragging our standards to the lowest common denominator
    4) tariffs attack US competitive advantages in the highest margin sectors of the economy to appease domestic laggards (hi @greenblood )
    5) Lowering US economic goals, objectives and strategies to address China economic manipulation is abdication, failure and surrender
    6) foregoing US economic dominance to protect unskilled, ucompetive, uneducated domestic trump constituentlcies is suicide and and an abomination towards those with skills to succeed.

@greenblood has been promulgating this “strategic” tariff imbecility for a long time now. He’s had long enough time to figure it about by now.
    Disagree.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Ironic

Here’s the argument:

LOL...rent free bitch.

If you read you’d see I don’t like tariffs either. But there is no other way to combat China’s intellectual property theft. Do you have another solution to that? Instead of mentioning another solution to that problem, you just continue to state the consequences of said tariffs. News flash, i don’t disagree. There is the long game and the short game. If short term tariffs solves a major problem, the consequences are worth it. You must be in the intellectual property theft is part of the free market crowd. Sad.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Ironic

Here’s the argument:

LOL...rent free bitch.

If you read you’d see I don’t like tariffs either. But there is no other way to combat China’s intellectual property theft. Do you have another solution to that? Instead of mentioning another solution to that problem, you just continue to state the consequences of said tariffs. News flash, i don’t disagree. There is the long game and the short game. If short term tariffs solves a major problem, the consequences are worth it. You must be in the intellectual property theft is part of the free market crowd. Sad.
    You dont like tariffs? Tough stand!
    US economic interests win when domestic ingenuity and competitiveness are allowed to prevail and win. Winners win. That means you lose.

You think it’s ok that US taxpayers pay increased taxes for this fiasco? To subsidize failure and inefficiency?
    Tariffs have been in place a long time now with deleterious impacts and no end in sight. Short term or long term.
    The obese fool trump is going to negotiate a long term win? You’ve been shoveling this bullshit and apology for your failure for months now. It was stupid then and is self-evidently ignorant today.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

HHusky said:

Ironic

Here’s the argument:

LOL...rent free bitch.

US economic interests win when domestic ingenuity and competitiveness are allowed to prevail and win. Winners win. That means you lose.

You think it’s ok that US taxpayers pay increased taxes for this fiasco? To subsidize failure and inefficiency?
    Tariffs have been in place a long time now with deleterious impacts and no end in sight. Short term or long term.
    The obese fool trump is going to negotiate a long term win? You’ve been shoveling this bullshit and apology for your failure for months now. It was stupid then and is self-evidently ignorant today.
    No solution I see. Just some more bitching and moaning.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have a better solution for the China probrem (hint...it's FINAL)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Ironic

Here’s the argument:

LOL...rent free bitch.

Sounds like you can't handle the ups and downs of a business model dependent on cheap illegal labor and unfair trade practices. Sad

Sell the lawn care business and get a REAL job that AMERICANS want to do!
  • Options

HHusky said:

Ironic

Here’s the argument:

LOL...rent free bitch.

Real US competitors make China look like WSU playing football in the snow.
    Engineering, tech, financial, legal, entertainment.

We beat them by being better.
    Not by bitching and moaning. Not by penalizing ourselves and helping them in the long term with tariffs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Ironic

Here’s the argument:

LOL...rent free bitch.

Real US competitors make China look like WSU playing football in the snow.
    Engineering, tech, financial, legal, entertainment.

We beat them by being better.
    Not by bitching and moaning. Not by penalizing ourselves and helping them in the long term with tariffs.
    They steal our work and co opt American lackeys to do their bidding

Do you know any?