Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chintresting if True

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

I love how farmers and contractors openly say they have a need for a more exploited workforce.

I think they'd like any workforce. You can't grow an economy with our demographics while hating on immigration.
    What a racist piece of shit you are.
    Obviously.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Not sure why Nadler needs the report

Schiff has the goods on COLLUSION

Hasn’t trump been exonerated? Why does Schiff and the effort to release an unredacted mueller report make you so angry?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

I love how farmers and contractors openly say they have a need for a more exploited workforce.

I think they'd like any workforce. You can't grow an economy with our demographics while hating on immigration.
    Obviously.
    "Poor whites can't pick crops. That's colored folk work."

-HHusky, CSA
    We clearly need to make a lot more poor whites if you want the economy to grow in keeping with your racial preferences.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019
    HHusky said:

Contractors and farmers aren't looking for just any workforce. They are looking for a workforce that is willing to be paid at (let's be honest) below minimum wage. Tariffs have cut margins from farming, so they can't just hire anybody, the same goes for contractors because of the housing slowdown due to an already inflated housing market.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not sure why Nadler needs the report

Schiff has the goods on COLLUSION

Hasn’t trump been exonerated? Why does Schiff and the effort to release an unredacted mueller report make you so angry?
    It doesn't

Your not very smart

Schiff has him cold. Let's start impeachment
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

Contractors and farmers aren't looking for just any workforce. They are looking for a workforce that is willing to be paid at (let's be honest) below minimum wage. Tariffs have cut margins from farming, so they can't just hire anybody, the same goes for contractors because of the housing slowdown due to an already inflated housing market.
    Below minimum wage you say? A “market” wage then.

Tariffs were a really stupid idea in retrospect, weren’t they?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    We clearly need to make a lot more poor whites if you want the economy to grow in keeping with your racial preferences.
    I'm not the one with stated racial preferences, but there are plenty of poor whites in need of steady work. Tent city agrees with me.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Below minimum wage you say? A “market” wage then.

Tariffs were a really stupid idea in retrospect, weren’t they?
    The real minimum wage is zero. Making it illegal for people to work is shameful.

Tarriffs are a stupid idea. No retrospect needed.
    The real minimum wage is below zero. Sometimes the value of experience and training is worth paying for.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    I'm not the one with stated racial preferences, but there are plenty of poor whites in need of steady work. Tent city agrees with me.
    Heroin addicts are surprisingly unreliable employees.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    So keep giving them free needles then you racist piece of shit.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    So you want a lot more blood borne disease. I don’t see how that makes them a more promising source of labor, but I’m sure you’ll explain.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    So you want a lot more blood borne disease. I don’t see how that makes them a more promising source of labor, but I’m sure you’ll explain.
    Work or die. I'm sure they can sort themselves out when they aren't allowed to camp within city limits and get free needles. If they still choose to shoot up, that's fine. They can die and the problem solves itself. Awfully ignorant of you to assume that everyone that needs work is a heroin addict, but that's your business.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    Work or die. I'm sure they can sort themselves out when they aren't allowed to camp within city limits and get free needles. If they still choose to shoot up, that's fine. They can die and the problem solves itself. Awfully ignorant of you to assume that everyone that needs work is a heroin addict, but that's your business.
    Unsurprisingly ignorant of you to assume everyone in a tent is not already working.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    Unsurprisingly ignorant of you to assume everyone in a tent is not already working.
    I never said that, but sure. I'm sure those guys are all working hard and just can't afford to share an apartment like every other minimum wage worker.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2019
    PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.
    "Poor whites won't can't pick crops. That's colored folk work."

-HHusky, CSA
    FTFY.

Enact meaningful entitlement reform, and maybe we have something.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    FTFY.

Can you fucking read?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

Obviously.

-HHusky, CSA
    FTFY.

Can you fucking read?
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!