Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump says public can see Mueller report

124»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hate to tell you this sledog. But the dossier had nothing to do with the beginning of this investigation.

Hate to tell you this but the beginning of this investigation started long before the appointment of Mueller.

I just posted an article with all the links. Care to show evidence that the dossier was the basis for the investigation?
    Care to show me where the investigation didn't start until Mueller was appointed? The investigation was started in July of 2016 and Strzok the Trump hater was a driving force in getting it started. Work on the dossier was started in June of 2016 and there is every reason to believe that Nellie Ohr was feeding the early "findings" of it to her husband Bruce who worked at the FBI. Ohr worked closely with McCabe who worked closely with both Strzok and Lisa Page.
    Lil lyin Bob.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorney Marc Elias separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC. The Free Beacon stopped its backing when Trump became the presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee in May of 2016.[2] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier. His instructions were to seek answers to why Trump would "repeatedly seek to do deals in a notoriously corrupt police state".[9] Clinton campaign officials were reportedly unaware that Fusion GPS had subcontracted Steele, and he was not told that the Clinton campaign was the recipient of his research.[10][11] Following Trump's election as president, funding from Clinton and the DNC ceased, but Steele continued his research and was reportedly paid directly by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn R. Simpson.[12] The completed dossier was then handed to British and American intelligence services.[13]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier
    I love how Hondo is so fucking stupid he thinks this actually refutes what I said. Steele's work on the dossier started in June 2016. All of the salacious materials and all of the claims that Trump was colluding wiht the Russians came from Steele.

In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.

Meanwhile Hondo continues to lie his ass off and claim the investigation didn't start until Muellers appointment and that the dossier has nothing to do with it.
    Yo idiot. You said "the work was started in June". Um no. The work started long before that as noted in my post. He didn't start compiling the information..... Do you know what "compile" means?
    Steele's work had just started Hondo. You got me Mr. Precise language.

Yes, Hondo I know what compile means. Do you?

com·pile
    /kəmˈpīl/Submit
    verb
    produce (something, especially a list, report, or book) by assembling information collected from other sources.
    "the local authority must compile a list of taxpayers"

synonyms: assemble, put together, make up, collate, compose, marshal, organize, arrange, sort out, systematize, systemize, anthologize; More
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hate to tell you this sledog. But the dossier had nothing to do with the beginning of this investigation.

Hate to tell you this but the beginning of this investigation started long before the appointment of Mueller.

I just posted an article with all the links. Care to show evidence that the dossier was the basis for the investigation?
    Care to show me where the investigation didn't start until Mueller was appointed? The investigation was started in July of 2016 and Strzok the Trump hater was a driving force in getting it started. Work on the dossier was started in June of 2016 and there is every reason to believe that Nellie Ohr was feeding the early "findings" of it to her husband Bruce who worked at the FBI. Ohr worked closely with McCabe who worked closely with both Strzok and Lisa Page.
    Lil lyin Bob.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorney Marc Elias separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC. The Free Beacon stopped its backing when Trump became the presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee in May of 2016.[2] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier. His instructions were to seek answers to why Trump would "repeatedly seek to do deals in a notoriously corrupt police state".[9] Clinton campaign officials were reportedly unaware that Fusion GPS had subcontracted Steele, and he was not told that the Clinton campaign was the recipient of his research.[10][11] Following Trump's election as president, funding from Clinton and the DNC ceased, but Steele continued his research and was reportedly paid directly by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn R. Simpson.[12] The completed dossier was then handed to British and American intelligence services.[13]

I love how Hondo is so fucking stupid he thinks this actually refutes what I said. Steele's work on the dossier started in June 2016. All of the salacious materials and all of the claims that Trump was colluding wiht the Russians came from Steele.

Meanwhile Hondo continues to lie his ass off and claim the investigation didn't start until Muellers appointment and that the dossier has nothing to do with it.
    Yo idiot. You said "the work was started in June". Um no. The work started long before that as noted in my post. He didn't start compiling the information..... Do you know what "compile" means?

com·pile
    /kəmˈpīl/Submit
    verb
    produce (something, especially a list, report, or book) by assembling information collected from other sources.

synonyms: assemble, put together, make up, collate, compose, marshal, organize, arrange, sort out, systematize, systemize, anthologize; More
    So you agree the work was done and what started in June of 16 was getting the information together to form the report. Much different than "the work started".
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.

com·pile
    /kəmˈpīl/Submit
    verb

So you agree the work was done and what started in June of 16 was getting the information together to form the report. Much different than "the work started".

I agree that you didn't know what compiled meant.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.

com·pile
    /kəmˈpīl/Submit
    verb

I agree that you didn't know what compiled meant.
    So you are stupid.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Welcome to last week

Sorry I don't spend every waking hour on this board like you do
    Imagine caring about this.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It's threads like these that out #aclockworkshill for being a motherfucking shill.

It's an indisputable fact that a fake dossier was used to get a FISA warrent on a presidential campaign. Thus starting the witchhunt investigation

As HondoFS stumbles around in his bukkake mask but but but but ...
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

It's threads like these that out #aclockworkshill for being a motherfucking shill.

It's an indisputable fact that a fake dossier was used to get a FISA warrent on a presidential campaign. Thus starting the witchhunt investigation

Indisputable fact & Witch hunt?
    Maybe Devin Nunes can write a memo summarizing the entire criminal enterprise?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wikipedia. Lol

Probably says "edited last by B. Obama"
    pawz said:

Ironic. You destroy your keyboard calling me a motherfucking shill. While I post facts with sources. You repeat talking points from your news source with no links or facts. And again call ME the shill.

Some self awareness would be great right now.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Ironic
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Ironic. You destroy your keyboard calling me a motherfucking shill. While I post facts with sources. You repeat talking points from your news source with no links or facts. And again call ME the shill.

Speaking of self-awareness. El oh el. Have you noticed you're the only person I don't engage in that manner?

I'm not going to validate a single disengenuous word that comes out of your worthless fucking pie hole.

Fuck off.

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Speaking of self-awareness. El oh el. Have you noticed you're the only person I don't engage in that manner?

I'm not going to validate a single disengenuous word that comes out of your worthless fucking pie hole.

Fuck off.

Cause you hate facts.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Fuck off.

Cause you hate facts.
    I rest my case.

Going through life as in ass clown loser is no way to go through life, son.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Fuck off.

Cause you hate facts.
    You mean "facts" like Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s or that the investigation of Trump didn't start until after the election?