Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

US government tracking and detaining journalists

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Notice how after All Purple and Hondo put their heads up their asses they just ran away from this thread.

Rent free
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Gosh imagine that Hondo. You make a complete fucking ass out of yourself and I happen to take notice.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Gosh imagine that Hondo. You make a complete fucking ass out of yourself and I happen to take notice.

Someone takes the interwebs too seriously.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's the excuse you use when you talk out your ass? That the other person takes the web too seriously? Fucking pathetic.

Translation: Yeah, I'm a lying piece of crap why rarely gets my facts right, but it's your fault because you take the web too seriously.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's the excuse you use when you talk out your ass? That the other person takes the web too seriously? Fucking pathetic.

Translation: Yeah, I'm a lying piece of crap why rarely gets my facts right, but it's your fault because you take the web too seriously.
    I truly wish you were trolling. And you really aren't this miserable of a person.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I truly wish you were trolling. And you really aren't this miserable of a person.
    Why would you think the fact that you're a gullible fucking moron who swallowed this story like a fucking bitch make me miserable? This isn't about me dumbfuck. It's about you and your inability to admit when you've put your head up your ass. You being a dumbfuck Hondo is a you problem, it's not my problem.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why would you think the fact that you're a gullible fucking moron who swallowed this story like a fucking bitch make me miserable? This isn't about me dumbfuck. It's about you and your inability to admit when you've put your head up your ass. You being a dumbfuck Hondo is a you problem, it's not my problem.
    Yes your destruction of another keyboard is a me problem.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo my keyboard is just fine. Not quite sure why you think every time you put your head up your ass my keyboard is threatened. But I guess it gives you something to say because you sure in the fuck aren't going to admit that you swallowed like a bitch yet again.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo my keyboard is just fine. Not quite sure why you think every time you put your head up your ass my keyboard is threatened. But I guess it gives you something to say because you sure in the fuck aren't going to admit that you swallowed like a bitch yet again.

See?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sweet Geezus you're a pathetic Kunt.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If this was true, your handlers wouldn't employ you to be here.

#aclockworkshill

• Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If this was true, your handlers wouldn't employ you to be here.

#aclockworkshill

As long a I'm paid enough to afford Cheetos and a six pack. I'm good.