Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many dad's here would put their son in a no-score league, with girls?

Collegedoogus inspired me to ask this question from the "Friday night tykes " thread. Obviously age matters but something tells me he does this with his 13 year-old boys (well, they used to be boys...just an opinion not a shot at doogie-primera and his kids). When I was a young boy, (mydad a young boy, my boy, my son's boy ) I would NEVER play in a no-score league, and ESPECIALLY with girls.

What kind of dad does that to his kid? It's exactly whats wrong with this country. Metro-sexual, limp wristed dads are ruining this country, and we're putting our kids down the same path. Who on this board does this ? It's ok if that's your belief in raising your kids, but own up and speak out. I want answers so maybe I can better understand.

In my opinion College, your son (s) might as well be raised by two lezzies. He (them) will get their ass kicked repeatedly growing up. It's a fact. Kids need to be tough, physically, mentally or both, to get through the first 12 years of school. Kids are brutal. And not just the "bullies" who have been around for centuries. It really is survival of the fittest. Playing sports with girls does nothing but reduce a kids level of competitiveness. It's not hard to beat a girl in any sport, at ANY level
How does a kid learn to be a winner?

You are an embarrassment to MANkind. No wonder we are losing our competitive advantage to the Chinese, Yapanese and other countries. Our current and next generation is overrun with a bunch of pussies, and parents like you, in my opinion, are to blame. I wish I played sports with your kids. I'd know right away who I'm going to smoke. Good grief!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014

Collegedoogus inspired me to ask this question from the "Friday night tykes " thread. Obviously age matters but something tells me he does this with his 13 year-old boys (well, they used to be boys...just an opinion not a shot at doogie-primera and his kids). When I was a young boy, (mydad a young boy, my boy, my son's boy ) I would NEVER play in a no-score league, and ESPECIALLY with girls.

What kind of dad does that to his kid? It's exactly whats wrong with this country. Metro-sexual, limp wristed dads are ruining this country, and we're putting our kids down the same path. Who on this board does this ? It's ok if that's your belief in raising your kids, but own up and speak out. I want answers so maybe I can better understand.

In my opinion College, your son (s) might as well be raised by two lezzies. He (them) will get their ass kicked repeatedly growing up. It's a fact. Kids need to be tough, physically, mentally or both, to get through the first 12 years of school. Kids are brutal. And not just the "bullies" who have been around for centuries. It really is survival of the fittest. Playing sports with girls does nothing but reduce a kids level of competitiveness. It's not hard to beat a girl in any sport, at ANY level

You are an embarrassment to MANkind. No wonder we are losing our competitive advantage to the Chinese, Yapanese and other countries. Our current and next generation is overrun with a bunch of pussies, and parents like you, in my opinion, are to blame. I wish I played sports with your kids. I'd know right away who I'm going to smoke. Good grief!

This is news to me.

All my kids have been aborted.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My kids are getting signed up for sarcastaball.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    puppylove_sugarsteel. dangerously overdosed his meds. this thread.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you haven't realized that CollegeDoog is 19 or 20 years old, I can't help you.

• Options

If you haven't realized that CollegeDoog is 19 or 20 years old, I can't help you.

Cut Puppylove some slack. He's only been here 8 months.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't have kids.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Lots of kids in those leagues with 2 dads
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Why is PL_SSFS against scoring with girls anyway?
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    My kid would turn it into a scoring league in no time.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Good point Haden, and that's my point. 81% (hee hee) of dads nowdays don't want little Johnny to score too much though, it takes away from little Sally ' s opportunity. Every kid gets a chance to score, even if little Freddy could care less,, and rather be home playing with his little 'easy bake' oven, with his mommy's.

The athletes on the team should be in a real league, where competition breeds an attitude toward winning, both in the classroom, on the field and later in life. It's all about kicking little Fred and Sally's ass from day 1. You'll be competing with little Sally in the job market later, with the roles reversed. Little Sally will have the advantage then. And you might be fucking Sally later at a University. So be nice and sportsman like when your young.

Little Freddy with 2 mom's or a dad like College, will be on capital hill with a butt full of hurt and regrets for being raised such a pansy.
  • Options

Good point Haden, and that's my point. 81% (hee hee) of dads nowdays don't want little Johnny to score too much though, it takes away from little Sally ' s opportunity. Every kid gets a chance to score, even if little Freddy could care less,, and rather be home playing with his little 'easy bake' oven, with his mommy's.

The athletes on the team should be in a real league, where competition breeds an attitude toward winning, both in the classroom, on the field and later in life. It's all about kicking little Fred and Sally's ass from day 1. You'll be competing with little Sally in the job market later, with the roles reversed. Little Sally will have the advantage then. And you might be fucking Sally later at a University. So be nice and sportsman like when your young.

Little Freddy with 2 mom's or a dad like College, will be on capital hill with a butt full of hurt and regrets for being raised such a pansy.
    Gay people become gay because of how they were raised. Everyone says so.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gay people become gay because of how they were raised. Everyone says so.
    Race, true?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Very on brand for pumpy.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    Swaye said:

Very on brand for pumpy.

Puppy good at everything
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    TommySQC said:

This is the future of America anyway. Buncha fucking cucks.

Football is dying.

Yep. No way football continues