Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Front Squat Friday

1235»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

MisterEm said:

You did not bench 330 at 205 unless you were on roids. Which if you were all power to you and you must have sucked at football to not play in college.

I did. You’re mystiying this shit too much. Seriously. It’s nothing special.
    As a 17 year old w/o a legit S&C progrum? Lol ok!

Bro. You lift 4x a week for 4 years. It ain't that crazy. Dues at the local gym do more.
    Ehh I was on a good HS team and had several d1 kids. No one was benching that much.

I guess I only played 2 years tho. I was a basketball player mostly.
    ??? By what standards?

I thought you went to L dub
    We went 9-3 my senior year. We were ranked in the top 10 teams in 3a for the majority of the season. We lost to some team in Vancouver in the 2nd round because we had a lot of injuries and took a 2.5 hour bus ride with no heater. It was 28 degrees that day and raining freezing rain.
    You would have fit in well at Wazzu.
    People forget he went to the little brother school in Colorado. People forget that.
    Better academis, less prestige. But it’s a land grant school so NOGAF.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

You did not bench 330 at 205 unless you were on roids. Which if you were all power to you and you must have sucked at football to not play in college.

Bro. You lift 4x a week for 4 years. It ain't that crazy. Dues at the local gym do more.
    Ehh I was on a good HS team and had several d1 kids. No one was benching that much.

??? By what standards?

We went 9-3 my senior year. We were ranked in the top 10 teams in 3a for the majority of the season. We lost to some team in Vancouver in the 2nd round because we had a lot of injuries and took a 2.5 hour bus ride with no heater. It was 28 degrees that day and raining freezing rain.
    People forget he went to the little brother school in Colorado. People forget that.
    CS at Colorado in the Pac 12 and then party and work in Boulder.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019
    Hi
    haie said:

MisterEm said:

??? By what standards?

I took a big scholarship at CSU.

Sorry I’m not a trust fund baby!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Hi

haie said:

MisterEm said:

??? By what standards?

I took a big scholarship at CSU.

Sorry I’m not a trust fund baby!
    Northwest Center has a scholarship fund?
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

holy shit :D:D bragging to strangers about how much you supposedly lifted in high school

It took 390 previous posts but you finally got one quality post. Bad ratio man.
    is it 390 already? time really flies when everyone is having a good time
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

??? By what standards?

i mean... they would have won that game if not for the snow though
    Harv is struggling since Azeem castrated him on Twitter.
    i don't understand this reference
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

holy shit :D:D bragging to strangers about how much you supposedly lifted in high school

It took 390 previous posts but you finally got one quality post. Bad ratio man.
    there's still hope for him. Some people are just slow ...

MarcusTheGwad, I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Good chit.

I don't think any of us really thought you were knew around here anyway.
    I knew it first! Fucking moles...
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

MarcusTheGwad, I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Despite how annoying you are, I like you better than ballz. And since you’ve been here, he hasn’t... It’s like trading aids for cancer.
  • Options

Despite how annoying you are, I like you better than ballz. And since you’ve been here, he hasn’t... It’s like trading aids for cancer.
    this is the nicest thing anyone has said to me on here
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

??? By what standards?

Yet you persist.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

??? By what standards?

Yet you persist.
    It is sad to see how far far the mighty Harv has fallen.