Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Paying their fair share update

124»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

dflea said:

All corporations should have zero tax. Corporate taxation is double taxation.

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    What do you call it when someone takes your property under the threat of volience and without your consent?
    Mike now proposes Pay What You Want taxation.
    Works for Al Sharpton but then Obungholes boyfriends got special treatment.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    What do you call it when someone takes your property under the threat of volience and without your consent?
    No. I do not.

But that’s not a bad idea....if the ideas are so great, why do they need to be funded with violence?
    Violence isn’t the first enforcement step. You should have just paid your taxes when they liened you.
    Lieining is an aggression and violence. It’s the threat of volience from step 1.
    Oh why can’t we have a tax system with no enforcement!?!? Sad!
    Or without threats and violence.... how much would you pay without threats? How much do you pay voluntarily? Zero is the answer. Ideas so good their mandatory!
    It is not mandatory that you have a job. You’re free to not pay taxes by not participating in the economy and work force that America provides you. You are aware of taxes and continue to work which is agreeing to the laws. Or you could make an income, not pay taxes and protest. But you don’t actually care enough to do that. Such a great injustice that the furthest you’ll go to fight it is post on a message board.
    Or just go on the public dole and have the tax payers pay you!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

But that’s not a bad idea....if the ideas are so great, why do they need to be funded with violence?
    Violence isn’t the first enforcement step. You should have just paid your taxes when they liened you.
    Lieining is an aggression and violence. It’s the threat of volience from step 1.
    Or without threats and violence.... how much would you pay without threats? How much do you pay voluntarily? Zero is the answer. Ideas so good their mandatory!
    It is not mandatory that you have a job. You’re free to not pay taxes by not participating in the economy and work force that America provides you. You are aware of taxes and continue to work which is agreeing to the laws. Or you could make an income, not pay taxes and protest. But you don’t actually care enough to do that. Such a great injustice that the furthest you’ll go to fight it is post on a message board.
    It worked out for you. You go where you want, do what you want, indulge and hobbies. The tax payers told me to tell you that you're welcome.

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

It worked out for you. You go where you want, do what you want, indulge and hobbies. The tax payers told me to tell you that you're welcome.
    Never on any assistance. None of my family ever that we know of. They would never accept it even in the depths of the depression in the south. Some were very poor, Never took assistance. Worked their ass off. Immigrants as well. Worked their ass off and made something of themselves. Never had their hand out.

I've worked since I was 15 years old. Worked before that in the family. Had a successful career and a successful family business that is still in business after 36 years although we sold it. Business was my idea. Built it with our own hands. Worked our asses off. I worked two jobs a big chunk of my life. I had another sucessful business during that time. It was too much. Sold it.

What have you done oh financial wizard of the license to steal?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

dflea said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    It's theft if you get nothing in return.

You're getting something.

Theoretically.
    Interstate freeways is what I'm hearing
    That Air Force has some pretty cool planes and stuff. I hear tell they defend Mike’s freedom to make sophomoric “arguments” on the interwebs.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

Never on any assistance. None of my family ever that we know of. They would never accept it even in the depths of the depression in the south. Some were very poor, Never took assistance. Worked their ass off. Immigrants as well. Worked their ass off and made something of themselves. Never had their hand out.

I've worked since I was 15 years old. Worked before that in the family. Had a successful career and a successful family business that is still in business after 36 years although we sold it. Business was my idea. Built it with our own hands. Worked our asses off. I worked two jobs a big chunk of my life. I had another sucessful business during that time. It was too much. Sold it.

Sounds like you worked hard.

Let's see. I got through college, then law school, then clerked for a federal circuit court, then began practicing law representing corporate and banking clients. Then I went in-house, and then again. My old man was an underwriter at the Pru after business school and then started a finance company. My mother stayed home with us.

License to steal? The mind of a stupid and simple man who likely couldn't handle the academics says shit like that. I prefer to think of it as a profession that takes critical thinking skills applied in the representation of individuals and their rights. Because real life isn't a Tombstone movie and you just can't go around pointing your gun at people to get your way. Sometimes you need help. I do that.

Why do you hate the rights of individuals and businesses to transact, to contract and to own and protect what they have, and to raise money legally in our system of capital formation and distribution?

Said another way, why do you hate America?

Btw, you're still doing it. All those words and nobody knows what that career consisted of. Are you embarrassed? Don't be.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

The government provides an economy?

I’m afraid of being murdered. So I pay.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
    You fucked up the link.

But still, I’ve known this about Hondo for years. We all have.

I fully acknowledge my incompetence. I can’t believe I ever get paid, let alone that I’m rich.
    photo B38443D6-1A6C-4179-ADC8-C887C6C045B0_zpsxpesv0tn.gif
    Hell yeah. I’m a 1%er. But that’s not hard. Being a .01%er is the real deal. Truth.
    And you don't get to .01% by paying ordinary income taxes and worried about threats of violence from the IRS.
    Everyone is subject to the violence.

HTH.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

Let's see. I got through college, then law school, then clerked for a federal circuit court, then began practicing law representing corporate and banking clients. Then I went in-house, and then again. My old man was an underwriter at the Pru after business school and then started a finance company. My mother stayed home with us.

License to steal? The mind of a stupid and simple man who likely couldn't handle the academics says shit like that. I prefer to think of it as a profession that takes critical thinking skills applied in the representation of individuals and their rights. Because real life isn't a Tombstone movie and you just can't go around pointing your gun at people to get your way. Sometimes you need help. I do that.

Why do you hate the rights of individuals and businesses to transact, to contract and to own and protect what they have, and to raise money legally in our system of capital formation and distribution?

Btw, you're still doing it. All those words and nobody knows what that career consisted of. Are you embarrassed? Don't be.
    I don't. I hate ambulance chasers and frivolous law suits. Sounds like you had a silver spoon and assistance beyond that. That's ok with me. No envy or jealousy here. That's why I want to leave what I made to my kids not the government.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

I don't. I hate ambulance chasers and frivolous law suits. Sounds like you had a silver spoon and assistance beyond that. That's ok with me. No envy or jealousy here. That's why I want to leave what I made to my kids not the government.
    Oh gawd! The “frivolous lawsuit” yarn.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

Yarn my ass. I've seen lots of them. I want the one sued but many people I knew.

Link to how there aren't frivolous law suits?
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

Yarn my ass. I've seen lots of them. I want the one sued but many people I knew.

Link to how there aren't frivolous law suits?
    Oh I know. Lots of frivolous lawsuits. Is that what your friends told you?