Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Paying their fair share update

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

All corporations should have zero tax. Corporate taxation is double taxation.

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    What do you call it when someone takes your property under the threat of volience and without your consent?
    Mike now proposes Pay What You Want taxation.
    No. I do not.

But that’s not a bad idea....if the ideas are so great, why do they need to be funded with violence?
    Violence isn’t the first enforcement step. You should have just paid your taxes when they liened you.
    Lieining is an aggression and violence. It’s the threat of volience from step 1.
    Oh why can’t we have a tax system with no enforcement!?!? Sad!
    Or without threats and violence.... how much would you pay without threats? How much do you pay voluntarily? Zero is the answer. Ideas so good their mandatory!
    It is not mandatory that you have a job. You’re free to not pay taxes by not participating in the economy and work force that America provides you. You are aware of taxes and continue to work which is agreeing to the laws. Or you could make an income, not pay taxes and protest. But you don’t actually care enough to do that. Such a great injustice that the furthest you’ll go to fight it is post on a message board.
    The government provides an economy?

I’m afraid of being murdered. So I pay.
    kind of a bitch pussy move imo. grow a pair and stand by your beliefs.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    What do you call it when someone takes your property under the threat of volience and without your consent?
    No. I do not.

But that’s not a bad idea....if the ideas are so great, why do they need to be funded with violence?
    Violence isn’t the first enforcement step. You should have just paid your taxes when they liened you.
    Lieining is an aggression and violence. It’s the threat of volience from step 1.
    Or without threats and violence.... how much would you pay without threats? How much do you pay voluntarily? Zero is the answer. Ideas so good their mandatory!
    And Mike has come full circle back to a government funded with hydrogen.
    No. I didn’t. You did.
    Well let’s all pay zero taxes, voluntarily of course, and see how things go.
    Is that what I said? No it is not.

Your use of the exaggeration fallacy is noted though.
    If only you could say what you're saying, then we'd really be cooking with gas!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

It is not mandatory that you have a job. You’re free to not pay taxes by not participating in the economy and work force that America provides you. You are aware of taxes and continue to work which is agreeing to the laws. Or you could make an income, not pay taxes and protest. But you don’t actually care enough to do that. Such a great injustice that the furthest you’ll go to fight it is post on a message board.

kind of a bitch pussy move imo. grow a pair and stand by your beliefs.
    Your ad hominem argument is noted. Good one.
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.

You seem upset.

I’m saying that taxation is theft and is taken under the threat of violence. Did I stutter? I said that several posts ago.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.

You seem upset.
    Final answer?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.

You seem upset.
    Final answer?
    No. I added to that post.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.

I’m saying that taxation is theft and is taken under the threat of violence. Did I stutter? I said that several posts ago.

We all understood that is your position.

I think you're a simpleton. I should have made that explicit. My bad!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.

Another ad hominem. Do you have an argument or just emotional outbursts? You seem frustrated.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.

Another ad hominem. Do you have an argument or just emotional outbursts? You seem frustrated.
    No, I can't possibly come up with anything as intellectually amusing as what you've already offered us. You win the internet!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.

No, I can't possibly come up with anything as intellectually amusing as what you've already offered us. You win the internet!
    Christ..
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    It's theft if you get nothing in return.

You're getting something.

Theoretically.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.

Theoretically.
    Interstate freeways is what I'm hearing
    dflea said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.

Theoretically.
    If I rob you and then buy you dinner, it’s not robbery. Ok!
    edited February 2019

dflea said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.

Theoretically.
    Interstate freeways is what I'm hearing
    Muh roads!

(Yes, I used a LF. Fuck off)
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.

Theoretically.
    If I rob you and then buy you dinner, it’s not robbery. Ok!
    I want to go to a nice place this time.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
    edited February 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

You fucked up the link.

But still, I’ve known this about Hondo for years. We all have.

I fully acknowledge my incompetence. I can’t believe I ever get paid, let alone that I’m rich.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

You fucked up the link.

I fully acknowledge my incompetence. I can’t believe I ever get paid, let alone that I’m rich.
    photo B38443D6-1A6C-4179-ADC8-C887C6C045B0_zpsxpesv0tn.gif
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

You fucked up the link.

Hell yeah. I’m a 1%er. But that’s not hard. Being a .01%er is the real deal. Truth.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

You fucked up the link.

Hell yeah. I’m a 1%er. But that’s not hard. Being a .01%er is the real deal. Truth.
    And you don't get to .01% by paying ordinary income taxes and worried about threats of violence from the IRS.