Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Paying their fair share update

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    dflea said:

All corporations should have zero tax. Corporate taxation is double taxation.

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    Mike wants to run the government on hydrogen.

HHusky said:

Corporations are people when it suits them.
    Gotta step in here. The modern world, as we know it, would not exist without the legal fiction known as the corporate form. I don't know much, but I know that.

And, you're getting dangerously close to Creepy's Kitchen with that comment chica (hi @Swaye )
    Just what did you take that comment to mean?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Gotta step in here. The modern world, as we know it, would not exist without the legal fiction known as the corporate form. I don't know much, but I know that.

And, you're getting dangerously close to Creepy's Kitchen with that comment chica (hi @Swaye )
    That corporations are people when it suits them.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That corporations are people when it suits them.
    Great. Because your comment suggested I was advocating for the abolition of the corporate form.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No, I do not.
    dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    What do you call it when someone takes your property under the threat of volience and without your consent?

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    What do you call it when someone takes your property under the threat of volience and without your consent?
    Mike now proposes Pay What You Want taxation.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

HHusky said:

Part of the reason I have no issue not paying bills for my co when I was starting.

Fuck it. Ain't hurting me.
    HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

But that’s not a bad idea....if the ideas are so great, why do they need to be funded with violence?

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

But that’s not a bad idea....if the ideas are so great, why do they need to be funded with violence?
    Violence isn’t the first enforcement step. You should have just paid your taxes when they liened you.
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

Violence isn’t the first enforcement step. You should have just paid your taxes when they liened you.
    Lieining is an aggression and violence. It’s the threat of volience from step 1.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

Lieining is an aggression and violence. It’s the threat of volience from step 1.
    Oh why can’t we have a tax system with no enforcement!?!? Sad!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

Or without threats and violence.... how much would you pay without threats? How much do you pay voluntarily? Zero is the answer. Ideas so good their mandatory!

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

Or without threats and violence.... how much would you pay without threats? How much do you pay voluntarily? Zero is the answer. Ideas so good their mandatory!
    And Mike has come full circle back to a government funded with hydrogen.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.
    Well let’s all pay zero taxes, voluntarily of course, and see how things go.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

It is not mandatory that you have a job. You’re free to not pay taxes by not participating in the economy and work force that America provides you. You are aware of taxes and continue to work which is agreeing to the laws. Or you could make an income, not pay taxes and protest. But you don’t actually care enough to do that. Such a great injustice that the furthest you’ll go to fight it is post on a message board.
    edited February 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

It is not mandatory that you have a job. You’re free to not pay taxes by not participating in the economy and work force that America provides you. You are aware of taxes and continue to work which is agreeing to the laws. Or you could make an income, not pay taxes and protest. But you don’t actually care enough to do that. Such a great injustice that the furthest you’ll go to fight it is post on a message board.
    The government provides an economy?

I’m afraid of being murdered. So I pay.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

The government provides an economy?

I’m afraid of being murdered. So I pay.
    So you only equate America with the American government. Interesting. Daddy issues?
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

dflea said:

and taxation is theft.
    No it isn't.
    No. I do not.

No. I didn’t. You did.
    Well let’s all pay zero taxes, voluntarily of course, and see how things go.
    Is that what I said? No it is not.

Your use of the exaggeration fallacy is noted though.