Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump does it again

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited February 2019

Great “free market” trumpanzee economics as always. State subsidies and a phone call from trump? Sounds like a great business plan.

Foxconn backs away from their commitment and you gloat. Trump makes a phone call and gets them to recommit...he's dictator. You're officially the Strongarmcobra of The Tug
    Do you believe in free markets or not?

Simple question.
    Yes

And we don't have a free market which is why we got into a trade war
    So more protectionism and tariffs to protect the uncompetitive?

We have to destroy free markets to save them?
    So you think China has had a free market all these years...good to know
    My industry and profession dominates Chinese competitors through skill, service and innovation. Sorry you can’t. Good to know.
    Until the Chinese steal your company's skills, services, and innovations. So there's that...
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Why is it Dems always get angry when something good happens?

Because it's not their president
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Great “free market” trumpanzee economics as always. State subsidies and a phone call from trump? Sounds like a great business plan.

Foxconn backs away from their commitment and you gloat. Trump makes a phone call and gets them to recommit...he's dictator. You're officially the Strongarmcobra of The Tug

Simple question.
    Yes

There is also a difference in forcing a company to move here vs. strong arming a company to honor a state what was promised.
    Yes. I get it. You need help. Government. Tariffs. Walls. Regulations. Barriers. Anything but your own skill and ingenuity. You’ve made it abundantly clear.
    You seem to need California... from Pullman, so there's that.

Why don't You go it alone?

Subsidized and strong-armed jobs are good? Trump is out-protecting Democrats and supposed defenders of free markets are applauding like the unskilled uneducated fools they are. Hi doogie!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Who hear is getting angry. You guys ran a victory lap at governmental intervention in private market. We are laughing at you.
    edited February 2019

Simple question.
    Yes

There is also a difference in forcing a company to move here vs. strong arming a company to honor a state what was promised.
    Yes. I get it. You need help. Government. Tariffs. Walls. Regulations. Barriers. Anything but your own skill and ingenuity. You’ve made it abundantly clear.
    Tariffs were started to prevent intellectual property theft (at least I hope)

Walls and Barriers are designed to stop the flow of illegal immigration

Regulations like taxing outgoing companies, makes a consequence for moving to third world countries.

These were set up to prevent other nations from taking away profits from our? skills, our? services, and our? innovations without themselves having to make a contribution.

Simple question.
    Yes

My industry and profession dominates Chinese competitors through skill, service and innovation. Sorry you can’t. Good to know.
    Until the Chinese steal your company's skills, services, and innovations. So there's that...

Simple question.
    Yes

Mexicans. Chinese. Central Americans. Did I miss any of the scapegoats out there stealing your jobs?
    edited February 2019

Simple question.
    Yes

Simple question.
    Yes

Mexicans. Chinese. Central Americans. Did I miss any of the scapegoats out there stealing your jobs?
    Explain how they are scapegoats? So was it failed economic policies of Clinton and Bush that created the mess we have now?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Simple question.
    Yes

Simple question.
    Yes

Jews

Simple question.
    Yes

Simple question.
    Yes

Jews
    wow...
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited February 2019

Simple question.
    Yes

Simple question.
    Yes

Jews
    wow...
    I was just adding to @CirrhosisDawg s list.

He's the next mass shooter. A racist bigot.

Simple question.
    Yes

Simple question.
    Yes

Explain how they are scapegoats? So was it failed economic policies of Clinton and Bush that created the mess we have now?
    The mess? What’s left a free market is a mess? So let’s punish ourselves by restricting the exchange of goods, services and capital with China, mexico, Canada, the EU and Central America because Americans who should have known better couldn’t adapt, innovate and compete.its the fault of Chinese, Mexicans, Guatemalans that unskillfiled Americans are failures.
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

Who hear is getting angry. You guys ran a victory lap at governmental intervention in private market. We are laughing at you.
    Sounds like you're predicting a CEO purge at Foxconn now. Like he really blew what's obvious to you and the Clan, but a mystery to Foxconn Board and management.

Laughing at you, still. Shill
    edited February 2019

Simple question.
    Yes

Simple question.
    Yes

The mess? What’s left a free market is a mess? So let’s punish ourselves by restricting the exchange of goods, services and capital with China, mexico, Canada, the EU and Central America because Americans who should have known better couldn’t adapt, innovate and compete.its the fault of Chinese, Mexicans, Guatemalans that unskillfiled Americans are failures.
    Unskilled Chinese, Mexican, and Guatemalan workers are cheaper than unskilled American workers. HTH

These countries didn't innovate. They used our innovations and created identical processes without having to invest in research and development. They then could pay their low skilled workers in day what our? low skilled workers make in 10 minutes, because they know they only have to copy what we do, or bribe our? companies to come there with cheap labor. They don't have to adapt, innovate, or compete. We do it all for them.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Foxconn backs away from their commitment and you gloat. Trump makes a phone call and gets them to recommit...he's a dictator. You're officially the Strongarmcobra of The Tug
    Like I said when they were cheering the loss of jobs, good news for America is bad news for democrats

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Lot of unskilled, nativist, protectionists in this thread.
    Will trump make a call and then you can have a job too? Or do you need state subsidies first?

The racist is heard from again

Let's review who is hurt by illegal immigration the most

The illegals who CD exploits in his basement torture chamber

Low skilled workers of all races but tilted to minorities and legal first generation immigrants many of whom are "brown"

Not the white privilege crowd that wants to keep wages low and keep exploiting workers

No illegal can do my job but CD won't let facts get in the way of his racist agenda

Simple question.
    Yes

Simple question.
    Yes

Unskilled Chinese, Mexican, and Guatemalan workers are cheaper than unskilled American workers. HTH

These countries didn't innovate. They used our innovations and created identical processes without having to invest in research and development. They then could pay their low skilled workers in day what our? low skilled workers make in 10 minutes, because they know they only have to copy what we do, or bribe our? companies to come there with cheap labor. They don't have to adapt, innovate, or compete. We do it all for them.
    They don’t innovate. US companies (domiciled in WA and CA) do. The innovators win. Losers cry, bitch, moan and ask trump for a subsidy and “stern” phone call.

Foxconn backs away from their commitment and you gloat. Trump makes a phone call and gets them to recommit...he's a dictator. You're officially the Strongarmcobra of The Tug
    Like I said when they were cheering the loss of jobs, good news for America is bad news for democrats

This is so sad.