Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get emails.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited August 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
Sounds like he's trying to say he "gets it". But I doubt it. I'm. It sure why I'm being thanked.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,514 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    The schedule is so fucking bad this year. I'm not going to Michigan State. Fuck being around 🚛 stop fans, did that in the Fiesta bowl in 2017 already.

One game I'm obligated to go to as I bought tickets for all my in-laws who are alums of the visiting school.

After that I threw darts and got Stanford out of it. Cal game was fun last year so who knows.

I seriously hope Arizona schools and Utah and Colorado just go to the big 12.

I would fly to Tempe for that game I guess.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

a 7:30pm kickoff for Kent State??????????????????

On Labor Day weekend. Should be literally hundreds in attendance.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam
    Two Friday games. The beavs might actually be a good game but kind of a shame the last trip to the UCLA is demoted
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,343 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey…. Didn’t post your real name and address this time. Kudos
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club

THIS IS YOUR 7TH AND FINAL CHANCE

Imagine buying season tickets and then seeing seats in your section available at Costco
    Imagine buying tickets now between the 40’s for less than you pay for Costco tickets or your lame ass season tickets and still having money to buy booze at the stadium to supplement your booze bag that is dangling between your legs to anesthetize yourself as you prepare to watch the disassembly of a below average schedule you sly dawg
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited August 2022
    It’s time for celebration ~ while we have been celebrating the fact that we have been able to hold onto 70% of our key players in depth over the last 2 years and then off season we have picked up a couple of notable transfers.

Meanwhile, USC has added a load 4 and 5 star transfers to up their game. Oh that’s right, we don’t play them anymore, they are playing the California schools every year so we Play them occasionally.

No wonder this conference is FUBB. Go ahead and bash me, IDGAF.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785

Sounds like he's trying to say he "gets it". But I doubt it. I'm. It sure why I'm being thanked.

This guy spends more time apologizing than selling.

Conference realignment?!? WTF does that mean? More balance in the schedule? Is he talking after USC and UCLA leaving? Or fewer night games?

"Let me know if you'd like to chat"?!? How about "I have you booked for a call at 4PM on Tuesday. Is your number still (xxx)xxx-xxxx?" If you'd like to chat?!? I chat with my neighbor taking out the trash. I chat with someone I bump into at the grocery store. I don't fucking 'chat' with some rando email solicitation. Show some goddamned sales skills and have a call to action. We talkin' about 'chatting". Christ.

Text only response to GCFJ: "Like we say, fuck off"

It’s better than the uninterested dyke that called me who simply said “so you’re going to reup or what?” But remember, it’s the fans that ruin the college experience for everyone.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

This guy spends more time apologizing than selling.

Conference realignment?!? WTF does that mean? More balance in the schedule? Is he talking after USC and UCLA leaving? Or fewer night games?

"Let me know if you'd like to chat"?!? How about "I have you booked for a call at 4PM on Tuesday. Is your number still (xxx)xxx-xxxx?" If you'd like to chat?!? I chat with my neighbor taking out the trash. I chat with someone I bump into at the grocery store. I don't fucking 'chat' with some rando email solicitation. Show some goddamned sales skills and have a call to action. We talkin' about 'chatting". Christ.

Text only response to GCFJ: "Like we say, fuck off"

You do realize they are trying to sell the equal of typewriters today.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,981 Founders Club

The poor sales reps are selling the product that season ticket holders with better seats are currently taking a giant loss on in the open market… i bet they are looking forward to each and every business day with great enthusiasm. This is the death march experience for salesmanship.

I’m guessing the athletic department is really holding their breath and that this has worked its way up the food chain to the chief financial officer of the UW and that he / she is reporting the debacle to the board of directors at the present time.

Does "The House That Sark Built" get built, if the UW Athletic Dept could have foreseen the 2022 College Football Landscape?