Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which one of you is a hero?

124»

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dtd said:

Swaye said:

t god
    I didn’t notice this at first but that’s a fucking VW Golf. That has to be one of the last vehicles I’d guess that took out a bunch of bicyclists.

Well at least in America. The VW Golf in Europe is a different story
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

dnc said:
    Her pinned twit says "Lead an uprising against car culture"

Dumb cunt confirmed. And fat, evidently. Also, you know none of that story ever happened.
    Yeah, I can't imagine a fatty parting ways with a delicious milkshake.

Maybe fewer milkshakes and more miles on the bike (on trails) would do her some good.
    Once upon a Tim during college, a close fren and I were driving south from NE 45th along a narrow residential, Wallingford street. We get to one of those traffic calming thingies at intersecting streets and this little @RoadDawg55 comes whipping around at excessive speed in some Too Fast, Too Furious rice rocket piece of shit.

My buddy blocks his path with a 1985 Chevy Silverado 1 / 2 Ton and proceeds to get out and yell at the dude to slow down. They argue for a moment before getting back into respective vehicles. As we slowly drive by each other, the lil' fella flings an empty beer can into my buddy's window. He was met at the exact same moment with a full Dick's chocolate milk shake grenade into his rolled down front window. Fucking classic. It's a miracle we didn't get shot.
    I knew you looked familiar! Next time I'll throw a full can at your head!
    You were still a lil whipper snapper when this all went down @UW_Doog_Bot