Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim says he protects children from suicide

CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
So Kim is flailing again over at Doogman. Here's the short, but accurate version:

Kim is pissed at Pete that Stringfellow is transferring.

Kim starts posting his usual cryptic bullshit as to why String is transferring and how it "could have been handled better" by Coach Pete.

Posters start to get pissed and ask for details.

Kim refuses.

Posters are still pissed. They Accuse Kim, rightfully, of having his cake and eating it too when it comes to being secretive and throwing out his little "clues" and opinions.

Kim then says he has to do this kind of stuff to protect his "sources".

When called out on this bullshit, Kim says he has to do it because one time there was a player who left the team and posters wanted to know why but he had to keep it secretive because the player was mentally ill and suicidal.

Basically, today Kim likes to pull the "I'm protecting suicidal children" card when he's being accused of shit he's actually guilty of. Then he's not the skinny jeans-wearing sycophant that he really is...he's actually a great humanitarian.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Geezus...."he has some personal issues he has to deal with."

It's not that tough....the "I know something you don't know" is really disgusting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Kim is such a joke. If I saw him at a bar or at the game in E1 I would actually confront him.

Guarantee he'd squirm like a bitch and try to walk away. Would be forced to answer for his bullshit instead of just silencing you.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fair question to Kim and his dick's burger inhalers: do you guys even like the team that your covering?
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kim is such a joke. If I saw him at a bar or at the game in E1 I would actually confront him.

Guarantee he'd squirm like a bitch and try to walk away. Would be forced to answer for his bullshit instead of just silencing you.

Why don't you pretend you're buying a house...

Kim Grinolds | Windermere Real Estate/PSR, Inc.
    3900 E Valley Rd, Suite 200. Renton, WA 98057
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is another classic Griswold. After poasting to expect stringcheese at nebraska or USC, another poaster called him out on it, saying string can't go to USC, to which Kim replied: "We'll see."

That's it. Treat their paying customers like fucking dirt
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I wonder what is the best way to hurt that site, infiltration and posting as people that hate Petersen to drive people away. Or something else?
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They're fucking Jewish Faggots ($75k x 3).

That's all I have to say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

This is another classic Griswold. After poasting to expect stringcheese at nebraska or USC, another poaster called him out on it, saying string can't go to USC, to which Kim replied: "We'll see."

That's it. Treat their paying customers like fucking dirt

I don't think Kim knew the rule that a college has to grant your release to another school.

He really is just clueless. It's why he's chosen to surround himself with other dumb fucks. He has booted anyone with any ability of critical thinking.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    #groupthink is dangerous ...

With what Kim Jong Vino has done with that site, it's why you could very much argue that that site is dangerous. Particularly given that it markets itself as the "authority" on Husky Football.

All of the attacks that he made to discredit Roof (and she's bat shit crazy as well) can be used on him by changing names.