Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just got back from Safeway... Covid update

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
I saw about 20 people, customers and employees. At least 75% were masked up. Come on people, don't go wobbly on me George

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter

I saw about 20 people, customers and employees. At least 75% were masked up. Come on people, don't go wobbly on me George

Fuck those people.

They'd look less stupid wearing Depends on the outside of their pants to ward off the monkeypox.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,054 Founders Club

Check the 3-4pm crowd. Or the 9pm crowd.

I bet survey results will vary.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    Rarely see a mask here. Occasional elderly. Saw a young guy in a mask at the store yesterday. He was a hair farmer so we know where his politics and IQ lie.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I just tell myself they’re all following CDC guidelines to mask up for 5 days after infection.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    It's up to 25-30% here.

A week ago I experienced the Trader Joe's mask army just because I didn't feel like driving far. I'm sure many had a blue and yellow flag out front or in their avatar.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Guys wearing cargo shorts making judgments on masks

Talk about fucking irony
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Masks don't work. Never have. That's now settled. The fact people bought into this shit and still do speaks volumes. JW bought in. Probably still does.

I've asked the Pump leftards how a cloth mask with pores substantially larger than a virus particle filter out the virus particles and then why are there no differences in infections in mask mandated states/countries and non-mask mandated states/countries. Crickets.
    At this point it's a uniform for the left.

Brainwashed downvoting faggot shill confirms as true.

Brainwashed downvoting faggot shill confirms as true.

Seal of approval.

edited July 2022
    Ask a mask idiot why their glasses fog up and they’ll just give you a blank stare and turn their head sideways. Kinda like what a dog does when they hear an unfamiliar word.

“What you talkin bout Willis?”

Science.

Dumbfucks.
    Joey Vegetable.

Living proof that the vaccine and masks DO NOT WORK.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Local Whole Foods by me is easily 90% with masks. Safeway about 80%. But if you go into any bar nobody is wearing a mask, same with Restaurants but for the the people who work there.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,799 Founders Club
    You find more mask wearing in the first couple hours we are open and then the rush hour crowd. I’d say out of 60 employees at my store 10 wear a mask religiously. Of those 10 5 are young (under 25), four are older (over 65) and one has a parent with cancer. I’d say customers are somewhere in the 3/4 out of 10 wearing masks if you mashed an average day together.
    SFGbob said:

Local Whole Foods by me is easily 90% with masks. Safeway about 80%. But if you go into any bar nobody is wearing a mask, same with Restaurants but for the the people who work there.

The class divide is real.

When there's no food on the shelves, the masks won't help either.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,677 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Guys wearing cargo shorts making judgments on masks

Talk about fucking irony

What the fuck are you babbling about? Did someone recently tell you they were oos about 10 years ago and this is your gotcha moment?