Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FIRST !!

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
It's that tim of year again and I hate money. Also, we? need to keep the lights on. And @DerekJohnson still needs that trip to Thailand for REAL hookers and blow.

Unfortunately I cannot again be the 2nd highest donator to the Bored in this economy. Someone else needs to take on that responsibility. @PurpleBaze I'm sure will wipe all your asses with his donation.

Therefor I will be FIRST! into the Wam. Come get your tits, guns and other exclusive content for only $129!

PM to @Swaye and @DerekJohnson, sorry not sorry for jumping the gun on Donation Month. Hopefully the Dong-o-meter makes a return at full-mast. TYFYS

And most Chimportantly, TITS & ASS!

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

It's that tim of year again and I hate money. Also, we? need to keep the lights on. And @DerekJohnson still needs that trip to Thailand for REAL hookers and blow.

Unfortunately I cannot again be the 2nd highest donator to the Bored in this economy. Someone else needs to take on that responsibility. @PurpleBaze I'm sure will wipe all your asses with his donation.

Therefor I will be FIRST! into the Wam. Come get your tits, guns and other exclusive content for only $129!

PM to @Swaye and @DerekJohnson, sorry not sorry for jumping the gun on Donation Month. Hopefully the Dong-o-meter makes a return at full-mast. TYFYS

And most Chimportantly, TITS & ASS!