Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LMFAO at everything about this scenario....

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2014

AZDuck said:

This thread, worthless without pics is.

"I’m not responsible for some perverted 45-year-old dad lusting after me because I have a sparkly dress on and a big ass for a teenager. And if you think I am, then maybe you’re part of the problem."

shawty got an ass on her back like she solved world hunger
    Notice her date is an African American gentleman.
    The brotha's have it right, ass > tits
    I agree, but from the side pic, that's no big ass. This story sucks because the girl is weak. Where are these people from? Wyoming? South Dakota?

Meh. If I was 17, I'd hit it. Hi NSA
    I hate the mousy look and pale skin. There's nothing wrong with a 17 year old smacking those, but she shouldn't be hot enough to get some dad's riled up. They live in a place with some ugly women if she is put on a pedestal. The story would be a lot better if the chick was actually really hot.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

I really doubt the dads were doing anything other than staring at her ass, and maybe making a comment or two.

It sounds like a female chaperone felt threatened by her, or something along those lines. Highly doubt dads were walking up to a fellow parent and saying "uhhh, excuse me miss, but that blonde chick is giving me and the boys some impure thoughts up on the balcony. it's best she leaves"

I would generally agree with you but this was a "homeschool" prom. People that homeschool are usually the nuttiest of the religious nuts. So, it's plausible.
    I can almost guarantee I'm the bored's homeschool superiority guy, having survived homeschool for most of first grade and all of second through seventh. And while there are exceptions here and there, for the most part APAG's got it dialed in.
    This explains so much.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I really doubt the dads were doing anything other than staring at her ass, and maybe making a comment or two.

It sounds like a female chaperone felt threatened by her, or something along those lines. Highly doubt dads were walking up to a fellow parent and saying "uhhh, excuse me miss, but that blonde chick is giving me and the boys some impure thoughts up on the balcony. it's best she leaves"

I would generally agree with you but this was a "homeschool" prom. People that homeschool are usually the nuttiest of the religious nuts. So, it's plausible.
    I can almost guarantee I'm the bored's homeschool superiority guy, having survived homeschool for most of first grade and all of second through seventh. And while there are exceptions here and there, for the most part APAG's got it dialed in.
    This explains so much.
    You have no idea
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    wow
    GulagDawg said:

It's not statutory if you pee in her butthole.

GulagDawg said:

It's not statutory if you pee in her butthole.

I'm also hearing they cannot arrest a husband and wife for the same crime.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club
    edited May 2014

AZDuck said:

"I’m not responsible for some perverted 45-year-old dad lusting after me because I have a sparkly dress on and a big ass for a teenager. And if you think I am, then maybe you’re part of the problem."

I agree, but from the side pic, that's no big ass. This story sucks because the girl is weak. Where are these people from? Wyoming? South Dakota?

I hate the mousy look and pale skin. There's nothing wrong with a 17 year old smacking those, but she shouldn't be hot enough to get some dad's riled up. They live in a place with some ugly women if she is put on a pedestal. The story would be a lot better if the chick was actually really hot.
    You live in LA. For a backwater place (probably most of Virginia), she's decent looking. Tom Leykis used to break it down. An Amarillo Texas 8.5 ( not Implying this chick is an 8 .5) is a L.A. 6.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

AZDuck said:

You live in LA. For a backwater place (probably most of Virginia), she's decent looking. Tom Leykis used to break it down. An Amarillo Texas 8.5 ( not Implying this chick is an 8 .5) is a L.A. 6.
    LA Face with a big ol ass! Baby got snacks!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

While in the ballroom, Clare reports a group of dads on a balcony above the dance floor were “ogling” the teen girls in attendance, making Clare and her friends feel uncomfortable.

Ogling or jerking off?

Hole new meaning to "make it rain"
  • GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200

AZDuck said:

Dude seriously? If she insists on anal, I'm stuffin it in the dump bumps. No questions asked.

Face doesn't matter when it's anal, or vaginal doggy for that matter. That's what pillows are made for.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2014
    GulagDawg said:

AZDuck said:

Dude seriously? If she insists on anal, I'm stuffin it in the dump bumps. No questions asked.

Face doesn't matter when it's anal, or vaginal doggy for that matter. That's what pillows are made for.
    You sound like one of those idiots that fucks ugly chicks and defends it by saying, "Pussy is pussy." There's nothing wrong with fucking that chick. If her date told me he got anal from her, I'd dap him and give him an atta boy. You're a sick fuck though if she's making you think impure thoughts. You could go to a Seattle Prep dance and find way hotter 17 year old's than that average chick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

GulagDawg said:

AZDuck said:

You sound like one of those idiots that fucks ugly chicks and defends it by saying, "Pussy is pussy." There's nothing wrong with fucking that chick. If her date told me he got anal from her, I'd dap him and give him an atta boy. You're a sick fuck though if she's making you think impure thoughts. You could go to a Seattle Kent Prep dance and find way hotter 17 year old's than that average chick.
    Small fix and still accurate as hell.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

GulagDawg said:

AZDuck said:

You're a sick fuck if she's making you think impure thoughts. You could go to a Seattle Prep dance and find way hotter 17 year old's than that average chick.
    If the dad's on the balcony are the typical homeschooling puritan nutjobs, "impure thoughts" are probably By Abraham would I fornicate that buxom lass, if not for God and wife

GulagDawg said:

AZDuck said:

You sound like one of those idiots that fucks ugly chicks and defends it by saying, "Pussy is pussy." There's nothing wrong with fucking that chick. If her date told me he got anal from her, I'd dap him and give him an atta boy. You're a sick fuck though if she's making you think impure thoughts. You could go to juvie and find way hotter 17 year old's than that average chick.
  • GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200

GulagDawg said:

AZDuck said:

You sound like one of those idiots that fucks ugly chicks and defends it by saying, "Pussy is pussy." There's nothing wrong with fucking that chick. If her date told me he got anal from her, I'd dap him and give him an atta boy. You're a sick fuck though if she's making you think impure thoughts. You could go to a Seattle Prep dance and find way hotter 17 year old's than that average chick.
    Any tips on getting into Seattle Prep dances?