Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    This thread, worthless without pics is.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

"I’m not responsible for some perverted 45-year-old dad lusting after me because I have a sparkly dress on and a big ass for a teenager. And if you think I am, then maybe you’re part of the problem."

shawty got an ass on her back like she solved world hunger
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    While in the ballroom, Clare reports a group of dads on a balcony above the dance floor were “ogling” the teen girls in attendance, making Clare and her friends feel uncomfortable.

Ogling or jerking off?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

While in the ballroom, Clare reports a group of dads on a balcony above the dance floor were “ogling” the teen girls in attendance, making Clare and her friends feel uncomfortable.

Ogling or jerking off?

abundance
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014
    I really doubt the dads were doing anything other than staring at her ass, and maybe making a comment or two.

It sounds like a female chaperone felt threatened by her, or something along those lines. Highly doubt dads were walking up to a fellow parent and saying "uhhh, excuse me miss, but that blonde chick is giving me and the boys some impure thoughts up on the balcony. it's best she leaves"
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

I really doubt the dads were doing anything other than staring at her ass, and maybe making a comment or two.

It sounds like a female chaperone felt threatened by her, or something along those lines. Highly doubt dads were walking up to a fellow parent and saying "uhhh, excuse me miss, but that blonde chick is making me and the boys cream our jeans up on the balcony. it's best she leaves"

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club

It sounds like a female chaperone felt threatened by her, or something along those lines. Highly doubt dads were walking up to a fellow parent and saying "uhhh, excuse me miss, but that blonde chick is giving me and the boys some impure thoughts up on the balcony. it's best she leaves"

Sounds about right

There are always a few cunts who get jealous.
  • GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    It's not statutory if you pee in her butthole.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    So?

HuskyJW said:

Daddy Likey

She's not even hot.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

AZDuck said:

"I’m not responsible for some perverted 45-year-old dad lusting after me because I have a sparkly dress on and a big ass for a teenager. And if you think I am, then maybe you’re part of the problem."

Notice her date is an African American gentleman.

AZDuck said:

The brotha's have it right, ass > tits
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

AZDuck said:

I agree, but from the side pic, that's no big ass. This story sucks because the girl is weak. Where are these people from? Wyoming? South Dakota?

AZDuck said:

Disagree. Looks like a white dude with a tan to me. Maybe Messican. Not even close to dark enough to be a brotha.

AZDuck said:

I agree, but from the side pic, that's no big ass. This story sucks because the girl is weak. Where are these people from? Wyoming? South Dakota?

Meh. If I was 17, I'd hit it. Hi NSA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

AZDuck said:

Meh. If I was 17, I'd hit it. Hi NSA
    RoadDawg never said he wouldn't hit it if he was 17. He is just saying she isn't so hot to create an uproar.

Sounds like you might need to learn the difference and stop being a twister.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

HuskyJW said:

Daddy Likey

She's not even hot.
    That's a nine in fuckall, Virginny

I would generally agree with you but this was a "homeschool" prom. People that homeschool are usually the nuttiest of the religious nuts. So, it's plausible.
    I can almost guarantee I'm the bored's homeschool superiority guy, having survived homeschool for most of first grade and all of second through seventh. And while there are exceptions here and there, for the most part APAG's got it dialed in.