Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which one of you designed this

DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,311
honestly need more info re: the power fister

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

True story

I've been at Odell Lake all week kokanee fishing, and my camp spot has a bush with an active bird's nest inside. You get divebomb anytime you walk in or around my campsite. Then I see this, and can't stop laughing.

How's the fishing?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    chuck said:

True story

I've been at Odell Lake all week kokanee fishing, and my camp spot has a bush with an active bird's nest inside. You get divebomb anytime you walk in or around my campsite. Then I see this, and can't stop laughing.

How's the fishing?
    Caught 24 this morning with one being 16 inches, so a lot of good filets.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,120 Founders Club

True story

That’s just down the road from me. Need to go check it out.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

Odell ain't for Peter Puffer fly fisherman Yella, ask Pup

Deep Water Kokanee on Dry Flies...

...would be an article title I'd expect on the cover of a peter puffer magazine.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,120 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

Odell ain't for Peter Puffer fly fisherman Yella, ask Pup

True. But sometimes I just like a scenic lake at which to smoke weed and talk shit.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,311

chuck said:

True story

How's the fishing?
    I read that as "How's the fisting?"
    Between the fisting and the ramming, I have my weekend schedule booked
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,670 Founders Club

chuck said:

True story

How's the fishing?
    I read that as "How's the fisting?"