Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#5... We're a baseball school.

13»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Game time bitches!!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

College football in the Northwest is tame. One time at a Seahawks game I was scared though. It was Holmgren's first year and the Seahawks were still in the Kingdome. They were playing the Raiders and I sat with my dad, my brother, and a friend like 2 rows from the very top next to some old ladies with pom poms. I was probably 10 or 11. These two Raider fans who were legitimate scary biker dudes took their pom poms, threw them on the ground and I can't remember everything they said, but they went really hard at these old ladies. Their ugly girlfriends were taunting these old ladies too. They had to have been wasted, but I was too young to really know.

My dad somewhat meekly told the guys, "That's enough, just enjoy the game." These guys were really railing on these helpless old ladies. We all thought my dad was going to get the shit kicked out of him, but all they did was say, "Fuck you, your lucky your kids are here." This all happened in the first quarter.

Someone sitting nearby must have told the ushers on these guys because 3 cops came and kicked them out before halftime. I know, cool story, but I was legitimately shook and was glad these guys didn't beat the shit out of my dad.

Raider fans are the biggest mouthbreathing lowlifes in N. American sports. I went to the Raider/Seahawk games in 1995, 1997, and 1998 and all three times their drunk idiotic fans wouldn't shut up, and one of those years they were getting killed. There weren't any biker guys railing against old ladies, but it was a similar element.

The ones here are just as bad. It's like putting a shirt on that says, "I'm a semi-literate criminal with nothing to offer society."
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Passion said:

AZDuck pissed off the doogs with that picture, well done

If passion has a law degree then I'm giving mine back.
    You're a coog. Law degrees from non-ABA-accredited schools don't count.

I'll let the good people know at gates hall that they need to jump on that.

ClAss of '95 ese.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I see the dawgs won tonight over #2 OSU. College baseball but still cool