Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#5... We're a baseball school.

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

AZDuck pissed off the doogs with that picture, well done

Can you think something is stupid without letting it piss you off?

A question for the ages...

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Can you think something is stupid without letting it piss you off?

A question for the ages...

Depends how passionate you are
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I quook it up at certain times. Passion is a doog. Maybe he doesn't understand the difference and should go for a nice walk on the beach to get some perspective.
  • Options
    Go to autzen wearing a Husky sweatshirt and watch what happens. Just make sure you have a good dry cleaner. I've done it. It impacts your perspective.

doogs love Sark, listen to (and believe) the doogmen guys, and support banning people for uttering a discouraging word about the program. There's the difference.

You're just butthurt because I didn't like the t-shirt you designed.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Maybe you're being Sarkastic, but I totally stole the t-shirt from Oregon Blitzwienerhard.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/9661/annoy-the-huskies-thread/p1

Either way, you're still a Doog.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2014
    Passion said:

Who said "Beat oregon, nothing else matters?"

Secondly, bumper stickers about rivals are pretty common. A law school classmate of mine (from oregon) had one that said: "support a Husky Free Northwest." These kinds of things are timeless.

But a t-shirt commemorating victories that are anything less than a championship is pretty sad.

Maybe UW could make a t-shirt celebrating our consecutive victories against Idaho.

That's about as bad a rationalization as I've seen from you and that is saying a lot. Quite a lot.

If you really think that oregon has an inferiority complex to Washington then you are beyond help.

And I dont even know where to begin on your Idaho comment. That's krisvashon dumb.

You sure you're not oregondawg?

• Options
    AZDuck said:

Either way, you're still a Doog.

Either way, you're an oregon fan that lives on a UW website. Lick our balls.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

If passion has a law degree then I'm giving mine back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Passion really is struggling here. You are acting like Coogs towards the Huskies.

Hence you being a Doog.

Btw, been to Autzen three times. Besides parking lot rapes and Race having his grandma shoved down the stairs in a wheelchair I've never had an issue there. Not one.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

You're a coog. Law degrees from non-ABA-accredited schools don't count.

• Options
    Passion said:

You're a coog. Law degrees from non-ABA-accredited schools don't count.

You claim you aren't a Doog yet this is your response??

CHRIST!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014
    There's enough doog evidence in this thread on Passion to automatically promote him to Assistant to the Assistant to the Assistant Head Coach of House Sarkisian.

In all honesty, yes it's a pretty dumb shirt. But I can deal with it because it's a simple reminder of the terrible decisions the program has made over a long period.

The coog comment was fucking stupid btw. Coogs and ducks can get into UW law school. Enough said on that.

I'm a doog too but the usual arguments are hard to take when we've been mouth fucked by Oregon for 10 years, dropped an embarassing game to the coogs, etc. Wisen the fuck up.

@HNMT good to know because I am heavily considering going down to Eugene for the game this year. Corvallis was a great experience this last year and not necessarily for the score of the game.
  • Options
    haie said:

There's enough doog evidence in this thread on Passion to automatically promote him to Assistant to the Assistant to the Assistant Head Coach of House Sarkisian.

In all honesty, yes it's a pretty dumb shirt. But I can deal with it because it's a simple reminder of the terrible decisions the program has made over a long period.

The coog comment was fucking stupid btw. Coogs and ducks can get into UW law school. Enough said on that.

I'm a doog too but the usual arguments are hard to take when we've been mouth fucked by Oregon for 10 years, dropped an embarassing game to the coogs, etc. Wisen the fuck up.

@HNMT good to know because I am heavily considering going down to Eugene for the game this year. Corvallis was a great experience this last year and not necessarily for the score of the game.

Look you will get shit tossed your way in shit talking. However, as long as you aren't a fucking moron and understand your surroundings you should be fine.

That is how it is at basically any rival stadium. Only road game where the fans go out of their way to be cocksuckers to you is Pullman. They have such penis envy towards UW they really can't help themselves.
  • Options

haie said:

Look you will get shit tossed your way in shit talking. However, as long as you aren't a fucking moron and understand your surroundings you should be fine.

That is how it is at basically any rival stadium. Only road game where the fans go out of their way to be cocksuckers to you is Pullman. They have such penis envy towards UW they really can't help themselves.
    Even Pullman is fine. I've been to probably 5 games there. The bottle throwing in 2002 was pretty bad, but I wasn't standing where I could get hit. Reggie Williams was almost to the guard rail talking shit to the Cougar student section. I actually enjoyed it. I've always said, the ones who have a rough time at away games are the UW fans who engage in academic smack talk, talk about Rose Bowls, or plead for people to stop swearing around their wife and kids.
    Which is why it's not a surprise posters like AuburnDoog and Passion always seem to have problems. Guarantee they do all three.
  • Options

haie said:

Even Pullman is fine. I've been to probably 5 games there. The bottle throwing in 2002 was pretty bad, but I wasn't standing where I could get hit. Reggie Williams was almost to the guard rail talking shit to the Cougar student section. I actually enjoyed it. I've always said, the ones who have a rough time at away games are the UW fans who engage in academic smack talk, talk about Rose Bowls, or plead for people to stop swearing around their wife and kids.
    Also, ASJ

• Options
    Passion said:

Go to autzen wearing a Husky sweatshirt and watch what happens. Just make sure you have a good dry cleaner. I've done it. It impacts your perspective.

doogs love Sark, listen to (and believe) the doogmen guys, and support banning people for uttering a discouraging word about the program. There's the difference.

You're just butthurt because I didn't like the t-shirt you designed.

Let me put this in terms you can understand. Being a doog is like being a racist. Everyone swears they are not one, but the people around you generally have a pretty good idea if you are or not.
  • Options
    Also if you have the same avatar that Krisvashon uses for her facebook profile you might be a doog.

https://www.facebook.com/kristen.kuhn.14?fref=ufi
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014
    College football in the Northwest is tame. One time at a Seahawks game I was scared though. It was Holmgren's first year and the Seahawks were still in the Kingdome. They were playing the Raiders and I sat with my dad, my brother, and a friend like 2 rows from the very top next to some old ladies with pom poms. I was probably 10 or 11. These two Raider fans who were legitimate scary biker dudes took their pom poms, threw them on the ground and I can't remember everything they said, but they went really hard at these old ladies. Their ugly girlfriends were taunting these old ladies too. They had to have been wasted, but I was too young to really know.

My dad somewhat meekly told the guys, "That's enough, just enjoy the game." These guys were really railing on these helpless old ladies. We all thought my dad was going to get the shit kicked out of him, but all they did was say, "Fuck you, your lucky your kids are here." This all happened in the first quarter.

Someone sitting nearby must have told the ushers on these guys because 3 cops came and kicked them out before halftime. I know, cool story, but I was legitimately shook and was glad these guys didn't beat the shit out of my dad.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

haie said:

Which is why it's not a surprise posters like AuburnDoog and Passion always seem to have problems. Guarantee they do all three.
    So you're saying that Passion is the Donald Sterling of doogs?