Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Like it or not

13»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

All you need to know about the Lake incident…

My wife noticed and was bothered by it… I didn’t and continued to pound beers

I didn’t notice either.

Wasn’t there an incident where critobol went ballistic on a black kid and it was made into a racial thing?

People who haven’t at least played varsity high school football should seriously shut the fuck up if they are offended by this stuff. Go watch the Junction Boys and then pop off. This stuff is what makes football a great sport and essential for young boys and men to be a part of.

If you’re not ready to play, someone is going to fuck you up, bigly.

The only time the majority of this board sided with the Oregon coaching staff.
  • JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60

All you need to know about the Lake incident…

My wife noticed and was bothered by it… I didn’t and continued to pound beers

I didn’t notice either.

Wasn’t there an incident where critobol went ballistic on a black kid and it was made into a racial thing?

People who haven’t at least played varsity high school football should seriously shut the fuck up if they are offended by this stuff. Go watch the Junction Boys and then pop off. This stuff is what makes football a great sport and essential for young boys and men to be a part of.

If you’re not ready to play, someone is going to fuck you up, bigly.

His head is so very smooth.